Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Introduction: Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild so far?
  I love it!
  I like it, but I don't love it.
  I like it, but there could be some changes from what I've seen so far.
  It's okay...
  I hate it & I'm a flamer!
View Results

Tsume_Azuna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:06 pm
User Image
Hi there.~ The name is Andrea but I just get called Azuna.
If you couldn't tell already, I am a furry and Azuna is my fursona.
I am 16 and a sophomore in high school, I love loud metal music. (Check out my playlist).
Uhh... Anything else you want to know, then you know where to find me! ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:46 pm
Quid facis? (What up?)

Augurey is my character name here and I've been on Gaia since '06, although I only got into it because of my friends. I've met some new friends here along the way and I hope to get to know you guys as well!

I'm 19, and am currently in my second semester of college. For the record, it's SO much better than high school. Much more flexible and less... dispicable. stare

I love Latin, bread, chocolate, being lazy and sleeping in late, creative writing late at night, cute, non-threatening creatures and fiction books.

My current obsessions: Harry Potter (Snape, Dumbledore, and McGonagall), Batman (Crane/Scarecrow, Bruce/Batman, and Joker), Hellsing (Sir Integra, Paladin Anderson and Captain Pip), philosophy, psychology, specifically Dissociative Identity Disorder (for an original character of mine)

I don't like math or insects that won't mind their own business. Especially roaches.

Yes, lots of stuff. Now, to inspect this guild!  

lil_augurey

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Asmusei -Faceless Hunter-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 pm
"What is the color of Night?"

Call me either Faceless Hunter or Asmusei.
I am in the Army, twenty and am a very serious person. When it comes to music, I listen to some fairly subtle stuff like Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Opeth ((not Otep))
I write a lot of poetry and am working three books, one of which I just started.
Hobbies consist of rock climbing, model building/painting and gaming, preferable HL2.

"Welcome home."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:11 pm
My names Booth, but you can call me what ever you want. I really don't care. Been on Gaia since 2004 and things have definitely changed. I'm 23 and currently unemployed. I usually spend most of my time drinking or playing video games.  

Arcane the Demon-Wolf

Xvampire_zeroX

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:53 pm
Hello there! My name is Alexis but you can call me whatever you want. Im almost 17.
I love to draw and hang out with my friends. i can also be very talkative when i want to be. but i alot of my time with my 4 sisters!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:07 pm
hi I'm JDBReaper, but u may call me JD, JDB, or Reaper (if I know u like a friend, u can call me by my real name, Justin). And these are my ducks Pecky and Eddie *Pecky: hey* *Eddie: whats up?*
anything u need to know about me is on my profile. I may not be active here, but I'll try to  

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Daalt256

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 pm
Daalt here. Hello how are you? I hope to enjoy my stay while I'm here. If you wish to know more about me please visit my profile. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:49 pm
Hey, I'm Meda and I'm 21. There's not much i can tell you other than i live in arizona. You want to know more check out my profile.  

alyss_1988

Loved Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:07 pm
xd ummm Viktoria here :'P 15 yrs old and random D:<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:52 pm
Name's, Kristal. I'm 19 years old, I love to draw, fave color's purple, and I love most types of music. Thanks for inviting me and I can't wait to start interacting with all the peeps here. wink  

The Original J_O

miszunderrsztood_azn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:15 pm
What's up peoplezzzzz??!?!?!! I'm the one and only miszunderrsztood_azn.
But I prefer that you call me C-Dawg.
Teehee. I'm currently 15 years old going on 16.
Yay fer almost driver's licenseeeeee!!! >w<
lol hmm..I wouldn't generally say I'm an exciting person. xP
But if you ever have a problem, I will always have an open ear and heart fer you. =3
Count on it.^-^
I don't discriminate, and I'll always try to make you feel better. :3
I'm azn, of course. Viet to be exact.
I'm not quite fluent in the language, but I am able to have simple convos. x]
Hehe I've been on Gaia for about 9 months now.
[I blame my cuzins for my addicition to Gaia. It all started with "You should go make a Gaia!" and things pretty much went downhill from there. xD]
lol I'm probably totally boring you right now. Dx
So I'll just stop here. [Lucky fer you. o-o]
Haha I love making new friends btw, so if you want to add me, more than likely I'll accept your request. ^_^

Thank you for the invite! >w<

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:43 pm
Hello everyone!

My name's Shuichi. I'm 19 years very old ( already edging on 20 ) and I'm studying Management in NYC.
I like to draw, listen to music and compose/remix songs for fun.
If you are interested, there are a few of them posted up in my profile ( only the electronic versions available, I'm afraid ). Feel free to add a comment or send a random PM if you'd like to know more about me or if you'd like me to know more about you.

Thanks for the invite, I hope we all get along and have fun! =)  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

big_yellow_taxi

Adored Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:17 pm
'Ello ^.^
I would first like to say, I will most likely not read all the pages in this topic to know stuff about everyone. But to make one more post someone else has to read I'll leave my bit in here to. =)

I'm big_yellow_taxi, you can call me that or Taxi or tac, or Tracey (actual name) =O
I'm heading into the older generation on gaia (19 20 soon) I only say older because most people on here now seem to be like 12-16 D; and when I was first on here (start of 04) everyone was 17-20 when I was the baby.
Something random I am most likely the only person in teh guild who is living in New Zealand... tiny country southern hem etcetc - google it if you don't know =P
I'm in the food industry - Not in school - graduated university.
Likes: Photography, creating, food, sleeping, movies, friends, roleplaying, loud music, my cat, Gaming (I'm a girl gamer)
Dislikes: Bugs, birds, annoying people, stupid people, seafood, rap music

Pm/message me if you wana talk or know more =3
Oh and I have facebook that I'm addicted to XD

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out