Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Oh, The choices we make. [intermediate/fantasy]2 spots left! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huzah! We're almost full!
  Let's get started allready! *impatient twitch*
  NO! We should wait! *puts on a halo and robe*
  Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! *is filling out profile*
View Results

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:32 pm

[Well in the profile you said the Demon eqivalent of 20 years, so my question is, what is the demon equivalent?]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:42 am
Ra-Zephe had to think for a moment; it was sad, really. Her age didn't come off the top of her head. Through the rolling years, and the long decades, she didn't keep too much track of her age. Nonetheless, as she tugged at her own memory, Zephy could try to remember her age. Then, it came to her after a bit of thinking.

"I am two centuries old," Zephy said after a while. Although she looked like in her twenties, in reality, the demon-lady was actually two hundred years old.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Kel looked Zephy over again, marveling at how young she looked. Kel estimated she looked about twenty or so, but then again, she had never been good at guessing ages. "So, um," she started, this time thinking her question through before she opened her mouth--a rare thing. Her question, So what is your life expectancy? sounded rude, even to her. She changed her question to, "What are you doing here?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:54 pm
"I am here with my Master," was Zephe's simple and short reply to Keladry's question. She clamped her mouth shut, not wanting to talk any more than she had to. Zephy glanced over at Tye, as if silently letting Keladry know who her Master was. She then averted her gaze to her feet, quietly and timidly.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:21 pm
((Me = Dead end. Any suggestions? O.o))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:05 am

[Randomly walk in and join us]

Keladry looked back and forth from Zephy and the man she had gestured to, uncomprehendingly. Then she realized that Zephy had said Master. Kel felt cold, and looked back at the 'young' demon. "Wait, do you mean like slavery?" she asked slowly and tightly, just barely able to conceal the anger and contempt in her voice. She had no patience for any of that, and being the Earth Magi, she felt that no person or animal should be bound against it's will.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:19 pm
Tye hadn't been listening to Zephe's and the, what seemed to be a Maig's conversation. He was to busy looking around with sight, which would probably be short term. He compeltely zoned back in when the Magi shouted 'Slavery!'
Oh great. When would people learn that I don;t treat her badly. It's not my fault! I needed something to help me find my way around, and something with at least intelligence. Tye thoguht. if this was a cartoon, smoke would probably be coming out of his ear. He suppressed his anger though, and pushed away the Ghosts aura away from him. He personally found it more relaxing when he couldn't see a thing. He also liked how people stumbled away at the sight of him with no pupil or iris.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:49 am
Zephy looked back up at Keladry as she spoke, "Yes. I am his loyal slave." Zephy hoped that no one would look down on her Master, Tye, because of this. He wasn't a bad Master. At all. Zephe sensed Tye's anger from where she was. "Master?" she asked. "Excuse me, Master, but are you feeling all right?"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:23 am
"Ugh, it's just that when everybody here's your a slave, most of the time they have anger in their voice, and think I'm a terrible person. I don't treat you badly, though! The only thing I really have you do is guide me...." He replied. "But I guess people can have there one opinions."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Keladry turned to look at the blind man slowly, carefully keeping all emotion off her face. "It does not matter, sir, wether or not you treat her well, it's the principle of the thing. You could have hired someone to help you, but instead you go and capture a sentient being!" She cut herself short, forcing herself to get a hold of her temper. It wasn't an easy battle, and most times she always lost. Quietly, she tapped into the awesome power of the old tree, taking solace in it's gentle demeanor.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:17 pm
"Hired!? Do you know how hard it is too hire somebody when you travel and have no money!?" He shouted. He paused, and took a deep breath, and a small white spark came out of his hands, and entered into his forehead, slightly calming him. Healing worked on emotions too, aside from love. And maybe hating life. Some emotions were to deep to fix. "Dammit.... Why did I even bother coming here...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:42 pm

'So instead of being honest you resort to capturing someone against their will to help you,' she thought-shouted, but didn't say. In a duller, less caring voice, she answered the rhitorical question. "To meet the Magi, perhaps?" At that moment, she hated her job. She just wanted to go back to her home and never deal with people again.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:00 am

Zephy felt rather self-conscious and embarrassed at the moment. She felt as if two people were fighting over her... and in a way, Keladry and Tye were. After all, they had different opinions. And Zephe could tell that they were on the edge of the verge of yelling their opinions out. Zephe wondered if she should try to stop the fighting, and then said quietly, "Excuse me...?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:10 pm
More sparks flowed out of Tye's hand and into his forehead. "Yes, Zephe?" He asked. "What s it?" At this time he truly felt like trashing the Magi-Palace and ditching the place, but he would never do that. He couldn't do that.  

Furyal

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:25 pm

"What?" Kel almost snapped, but managed to rein in her temper. Now was not the time for rudeness. After a stretched moment of akward silence, she frowned and shook her head, semi-conciously calling for her cat.

[Otu-chan..?]

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces