Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the new dawn of war Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:35 pm
Aaron laughed at Light's idioticy. "You don't know where we're going!" She said. She landed after a moment in a clearing where the moon shown down, illuminting the area. Settled near the edge of the clearing, backing a cliff side, was an amazing complex of buildings.
Aaron sighed in relief. "I'm home..." She murmured as the people started coming out, watching her.
"Lady Aaron!" a child's voice called out as a small girl ran towards her, laughing happily.
"Naito?" She asked, looking at the child. "How come you're here? I thought you had joined Seth's sect." Aaron said, scratching her head in confusion.
"Lady Seth has come to see Lord Abel! We saw you coming from miles away!" Naito said.
Aaron picked her up and placed her on her shoulders. "A war meeting then?" Aaron asked.
"Yep!"
"Great... come on Dark, Light. I have to attend this." She said as she walked towards the main building.

Aaron's home:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:44 pm
light said whzt is that all we came for then one of the people took out a sword and started to sharpen it like he was about to kill light light grabbed a hat coverded his ear and put his wings and claws away.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:27 pm
"Abel is my superior, Light. He's the one that sent me out here to meet you and ensure your safety. Same thing goes to you, Dark. No fighting, 'cause I don't want to have to deal with it later." Aaron said, warning thick in her voice.
"Go get your swords fixed. It should be about 100 dollars each. I'm not paying for it either!" She said as she tossed them back the pieces that made up their swords. "Even if I did snap them on purpose..."
She turned on her heel and left them, walking towards the conference room in the main building. As she passed by, people lowered their heads in respect to her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:44 pm
light looked at drak and punched him thats for slaping me light then speeded to a place where they repaired swords they fixed it and i gave them the mony but i was brokenow.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:45 am
Dark snuck up behind Light, and gave him a haymaker straight to the face. "Umm sorry." Dark apologized as he threw an unconcious Light under the table. "Do you take cash?" Dark asked as he pulled out Aaron's purse, he took it a few minutes into the flight. As he paid for his newly fixed sword, Aaron walked inside the building, and saw him paying the man her money. Dark then started to run off, only to be caught by Light's hand. "You know were both getting it now." whispered an angry Dark. Light just nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:21 pm
"Oh! Lady Aaron!" The black smith said. He lowered his head.
Aaron nodded and said," How are you?"
"Good, thank you ma'am." was the reply.
Aaron then glared at the two infront of her. "Unfortunatley, I don't have the time to deal with your deliquency. Lord Abel and Lady Seth wish to meet you, and seeing as I have become your..." She muttered something under her breath, "...I have to take you to meet them. Hurry up or it's your a**." She spat at them.
They followed her to the main conference room and sat down at the table there.
"You be respectful, or I'll kill you." She threatened.
Just then, the doors opened to reveal to people. The man had long silver hair and the girl had short black hair.
Aaron bowed down to them as they approached.
"You can stop bowing now, Aaron." The man said.

Abel:
User Image

Seth:
User Image  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:41 pm
Dark couldn't do anything but stare, as Abel looked like another version of himself, only with glasses. "Nice to meet you." He said as he reached his hand out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:08 pm
Abel shook his hand. "It is very good finally meeting you. Aaron has praised both of you very highly."
This was when Seth pipped up, "Though she had said that both of you can act nothing more than children at times!"
"Thank you, Seth..." Aaron muttered under her breath. She straightened her back and said, "Cain approached these two a day or so after I made contact with them. If it is possible, it would be wise to put them in proective custody here." She suggested after a minute.
Abel mearly nodded at the suggestion while Seth was seriously contemplating it.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:15 pm
"No I want to be on the front lines where all the action is, and I'm sure Light agrees." Dark snapped. Light nodded. "I'm no child, even if I choose to act like one, so I refuse to accept being benched." Dark rambled on. "It may not seem as though but your little girl Aaron here needs protection also, thats actually how we came in contact with each other." Jynx kept on going before being interrupted by Aaron's fist.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:25 pm
"Shut up!" Aaron snapped at him. Dark fell over from the force and Aaron wasted no time in pinning him down. "I was not taking that mission seriously. My job was only to come in contact with you, and from the information I had gathered, you had a soft spot for weak girls who couldn't defend themselves. Do not misunderstand me, Dark. I am not some light weight you can stomp on whenever you please!" With that, she spun around and left the conference room.
Abel sighed. "She's always been like that since that time. I'm sorry about her, but if you wish to go on the front lines, then you will have to go with her."
Seth nodded. "She's the one most qualified for looking after you two, but you'll have to deal with her mood swings. That is the requirement if you wish to join the front lines with all the other Hunters."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:32 pm
"Sounds fair."said an angry Dark as he followed Aaron outside. "You need to quit acting like you don't need help." Jynx yelled out to her. "If you really knew me you'd know I didn't help you for the reason that I thought you were weak. You'd know I helped you because I know Light's sister, she would've killed you." Jynx added.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:44 pm
"Excuse me, but who was the one that refused to unleash her powers because it would jepordize the mission?" Aaron yelled back. She kept walking and went into a cavern in the mountain side. "I wouldn't have died from wounds so minor as those were!"
Deeper and deeper she went until a bright light came into veiw. Water lapped at the shores and the light came from the tree in the center. "I don't need help, not from you, not from anybody." She murmured as she looked up at the tree.

Where Aaron stalked off to:
User Image  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:13 pm
light appered awake and pissed as he ran at dark you b***h your going to pay for that. light jumped in the air as he took out his sowrd and had it to darks neck to where no matter witch direction he turned he would be cuting his throat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:32 pm
Aaron glanced at Light out of the corner of her eyes and sighed before going into action. First thing she did was push Dark to the ground. The second thing she did was grab the sword, cutting her hand all the while, and the third thing was place a well aimed knee into Light's stomach.
"What part of 'behave' did you not understand, Light?" Aaron growled at him. "Do you really have a death wish?"  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:35 pm
what the hell he freaking knocked me out and i get hit what kinda s**t is that. and i get how to behave but i think it is pay back.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff