Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 3 discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:40 pm
Parasox winced at the idea. "don't give them ideas" he muttered  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:21 pm
[Zigaroma]
Amy Obscurite
Amy groaned sadly in agreement. "I can't stand being in here all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's blood clotted." She paused for a second. "Then again, I'm just glad we don't have to do any intense outdoor exercise." She shuddered.

-Zig grinned- "I don't know would mean we got more shower time." -He let out a loud laugh as if something extrodinarily funny had just occurred-
Amy shuddered. "As if the exercise wouldn't be bad enough, I'd be stood in a room full of naked people." She groaned. "It's bad enough having guys look at my backside once a day!" Amy sighed. "Prison is fun," she said, sarcastically.  

Amy Obscurite

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:38 pm
Amy Obscurite
[Zigaroma]
Amy Obscurite
Amy groaned sadly in agreement. "I can't stand being in here all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's blood clotted." She paused for a second. "Then again, I'm just glad we don't have to do any intense outdoor exercise." She shuddered.

-Zig grinned- "I don't know would mean we got more shower time." -He let out a loud laugh as if something extrodinarily funny had just occurred-
Amy shuddered. "As if the exercise wouldn't be bad enough, I'd be stood in a room full of naked people." She groaned. "It's bad enough having guys look at my backside once a day!" Amy sighed. "Prison is fun," she said, sarcastically.
"Well then you don't have to shower. I myself would like some exercise."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:36 pm
User Image

"Like, I can't sweat. Ew. I say exercise is out."  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:01 pm
"So out. Exercise is not for me, especially two whole days before prom!" Psy sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:32 pm
User Image

"So Psy, like, who are you going with anywayss?"  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:55 pm
User Image

great rolleyes . . . now we've got a group of perverts and a couple of airheads . . . *goes to the door begins banging on it* CALISTO ! ! ! CALISTO ! ! ! DAMN IT, LET ME OUT OF HERE ! ! ! LET ME OUT . . . LET ALL OF US OUT . . . GIVE US OUR OWN CELLS . . . SOMETHING ! ! ! *gives up goes to a corner and sits*

________________________________________________________________________________

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:17 pm
"Oh quite down in there, All your chat about exercise has got me thinking, maybe you guys need some time in the exercise yard tomorrow" She chuckles to herself  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:28 pm
Razin Frostdrake
User Image

great rolleyes . . . now we've got a group of perverts and a couple of airheads . . . *goes to the door begins banging on it* CALISTO ! ! ! CALISTO ! ! ! DAMN IT, LET ME OUT OF HERE ! ! ! LET ME OUT . . . LET ALL OF US OUT . . . GIVE US OUR OWN CELLS . . . SOMETHING ! ! ! *gives up goes to a corner and sits*

________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

"Eye quiet down will ya you freak I'm trying to get some rest over here. Bloody hell you could wake the dead with the racket your making."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:38 pm
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake

"Eye quiet down will ya you freak I'm trying to get some rest over here. Bloody hell you could wake the dead with the racket your making."

That was the point . . . getting her attention IS waking the dead rolleyes *mumbles* idiot . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:26 am
supercalisto
"Oh quite down in there, All your chat about exercise has got me thinking, maybe you guys need some time in the exercise yard tomorrow" She chuckles to herself
Amy groaned. "I hate you, you know that?" She put her head in her hands. "I wanna go home."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:47 am
*Your back in the cell, Calisto is out side the door with 2 items in her hands"
"Seems you guys choose wrong" she holds up a badge for them to see "It seems Areku-chan-desu really was a reporter but none of you listened she could of saved your lives and now another fool is dead." She holds up another badge Dog groomer is written on the front, with a cute little doggy next to BlueAltitude's picture. "Seems the Sniper didnt want any reporters around, even fake one's......."

People roster-

Lucky charms pancake
Amy Obscurite
Psycho Kamikaze Penguin
daisybug
Parasox v2
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay

Free-
Areku-chan-desu

Dead-
Beyond Betrayal
BlueAltitude  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:31 pm
Amy sighed. "That's another one gone. He was here with us a while ago. It really makes you think..." She said, grimly. She looked at the spot that Blue once sat, blankly. "I guess it's good for Areku, though. Even if we should have listened to her."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:33 pm
"Well that sure was an interesting turn of events. Bloody hell how did they get him in front of us all?" -Zig sighed and pulled his hat over his head. He leaned his back against a wall with his arms crossed over his chest-  

[Zigaroma]

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:59 pm
Lucky Charms Pancake
User Image

"So Psy, like, who are you going with anywayss?"

"Larry here." Psy points to her duck and grins.  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff