Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
New Members Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:48 am
Hi I'm Sword Monger, wife to Black Caped Man. I'm not his better half, just the half that does the laundry and cooks xd Anyways, I'm still working on my Sephiroth(though that's on hold for the holidays) and hope to set fire to some blond guy's hometown after I go crazy. Hope I fit in ♥  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:03 pm
Thanks for joining and your support of the guild.
We don't always get the chance to welcome everyone but I hope everyone will know that we are glad to have them, ya know?  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:40 am
Sword Monger
Hi I'm Sword Monger, wife to Black Caped Man. I'm not his better half, just the half that does the laundry and cooks xd Anyways, I'm still working on my Sephiroth(though that's on hold for the holidays) and hope to set fire to some blond guy's hometown after I go crazy. Hope I fit in ♥

I guess my semi-paralysis comes as a good excuse when it comes to laundry and cooking. My future husband will be doing them, ha!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:19 pm
heloo ^^
u can call me neko_chan
I love ff a lot ^^
hihihi  

Neko_chan_IX

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:34 pm
Hi Zidane...neko-chan...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:41 pm
Welcome to all the new members. ^^ We're very glad to have you all!  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

Neko_chan_IX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:14 am
Sword Monger
Hi Zidane...neko-chan...

tnks sephy x3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:44 am
I also want to say I'm a hobbyist software developer and I currently spend my time working on an RPG remake (the original RPG developers shut down after a cease and desist letter from Square -- which is why I hate every one who works for them. As for their games... well, imagine bin Laden made the world's greatest brownies... that'd be a good comparison to how I view them.)

Anyway, I'm coding it using C++ and the Allegro game toolkit. Allegro started out as a game kit for Atari before 18 years later, now it's something completely different and better.  

Princess Schala Zeal

Destructive Incarnate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:47 am
I'm not well at introductions but...
Greetings fellow friends, or cosplayers. The name's Freya Crescent, I'm nineteen years of age, portraying one of my favorite Final Fantasy IX characters. From time to time, for fun, I will change her appeal to something FF or non-FF related. Alas, Final Fantasy has always been one of my favorite RPG's of all time with deep lore. A huge fan of world of warcraft, and video games in general. I await to meet other cosplayers or role-players on here for fun, so do not be intimidated to speak to me as a friend, hehe. Note: I also role-play on myspace for fun.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:07 pm
Destructive Incarnate
I'm not well at introductions but...
Greetings fellow friends, or cosplayers. The name's Freya Crescent, I'm nineteen years of age, portraying one of my favorite Final Fantasy IX characters. From time to time, for fun, I will change her appeal to something FF or non-FF related. Alas, Final Fantasy has always been one of my favorite RPG's of all time with deep lore. A huge fan of world of warcraft, and video games in general. I await to meet other cosplayers or role-players on here for fun, so do not be intimidated to speak to me as a friend, hehe. Note: I also role-play on myspace for fun.

Me neither.I'm a bit.........bad with people...........Umn, I'm Zexion.................Hi?  

Databyte

X_i_the_master_X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:31 am
im riku, the quite, doesnt dance at the prom but always has your back guy and iv just finished my riku avi  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:07 pm
YAY first post of the new year............................................................................................................................................. aww crap what was i supposed to put here.......

hi... i love u freya, keep on fighting.
lol. I don't know what to say...
i have a twin sister whos a big kadaj fan, as for me, you can guess if i'm a guy or girl. we always joke, saying i'm her nobody n such.
i got into rpgs n FF at the age of 9, been hooked since. I mainly enjoy the ones from early 2000. If you know any good ones, let me know. ever heard of ephraim phantasia or sumthim like that, that games wacked. Oh I forgot, i'm seventeen and ive only been cosplaying for two years. I hope to get into it bigger when I graduate.
umm... im fan obsessed with kuja, gotsa ta love people with no pants. pirate
I'm stuck at a school where theres only some otakuish peeps n hardly any cosplayers. so so,e one save meh, n meh shadow. lol.

what else... im a big FF7 nut, i'm big on yaoi pairings.. mrgreen burning_eyes dramallama wahmbulance  

Yazoo the Awsome

Team_Lads_Michael

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 am
Sword Monger

Lol XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:45 am
Hey I'm Klonoa Sunstrider(I meant to put moon not sun...not gonna waste 30k on redoing it). I do pretty much all FFVII characters(Sephy, Genesis, Zack, Weiss, Cloud)...atm. I'm actually not that old(94, do the Math) and know a couple from this guild in RL. They know who they be. Hopefully people know better than to let me drive. My avi will change into the cosplays as the next week rolls around for submissions into the arena. VOTE FOR ME biggrin  

Team_Lads_Michael

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 pm
Incoming! *falls from above wherever you may be reading this and lands somewhat roughly in your computer screen*

I'm okay. e.o;

Anyway, that was a little weird. I was recommended to this guild by Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD after meeting in Towns. :3 So far, it looks amazing. I've been praying to find haven for cosplayers for some times now, and it seems I've been answered.
While my Username is Leading Ladies, it's a tag I use to encompass me and my Final Fantasy friends. <3 My official name in the mental group is Vinosec, but you can call me whatever you want. I really don't mind.

I'm a bigtime cosplayer in reality and on Gaia. To be painfully honest, I only have my versions of Aerith done, and even then I don't have all the effects I want for them. D: My works in progress are Lucrecia, Celes, Rydia, Yuna and Tifa. Garnet, Terra, Rosa, Rinoa have yet to be finished. xD But I'm always working on my cosplays. I love to give and recieve cosplay advice anytime! Feel free to drop me a line.

Okay, this intro is getting waaaaaaay too long. X_X I'll just finish up fast. I like video games and making jewelry. My occuptaion on Gaia is roleplayer, and I consider myself literate, and Adv. lit on really good days. ^^ I hope to get to be good friends with you guys!! Thank you for reading my wall of text! <3

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff