Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Mad Scientist School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:07 pm
"It's your fault I saw you, not mine. Why should I have to pay with my life? And IF you have the guts to actually kill me people would know it was you." Elena was angry, she wasn't going to be bossed around and threatened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:15 pm
He smiled darkly. "Because... how about a bargain? I know you're confused... I can give you answers..." He tilted her head up and pressed his lips against hers. When he pulled away, to look in her eyes, he murmured, "About why I keep doing that to you... if you stay quiet."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:21 pm
Elena's face burned a bright red when he pulled away, "...Fine...." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:23 pm
Zach smiled warmly. "Thank you... thank you so, so much..." He kissed her once more, then turned and walked away.  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:32 pm
"Wait. Are you going to explain? Give me answers? If you don't I swear to God that you flying will be around the school within an hour."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:33 pm
He sighed. "Tomorrow. Today, I have an important genetic experiment to do."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:45 pm
Elena glared at his back, "I don't believe you." She turned around on her heal and head to her room, ready to start spreading what she saw by emailing it to everybody she knew.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:50 pm
Ami sighed from her doorway. "You've seen the light on his arm, right?" She smiled. "Genetic. Experiment label #6758. Elemental Control."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:17 pm
"HE was going to explain it to me, not his..." She searched for a word, "sidekick."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:19 pm
She laughed. "I'm not explaining anything except his procrastination. He's hoping to be able to manipulate more elements."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:32 pm
"So, he's risking me telling everyone I know about you and him flying so that he can see if he can control more elements? Well that's stupid of him, because in an hour the whole school will know."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:36 pm
She smiled. "It's worth it... power is honey to him, and for only one reason... to protect the things he cares about... himself... me... and, mostly... you." She grinned evilly. "Plus, I hacked your computer earlier. You can't do squat."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:45 pm
"Me? Right. He cares about me," Elena was sarcastic. "Oh, and you better fix my computer." She walked into her room, taking out her cell phone and started a text to send to the people around the school.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:15 pm
Ami giggled. The cell phone short circuited. "He does."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:56 pm
"Prove it. And fix my phone and computer and I won't tell anyone that Zach can fly."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff