Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
PC[temp name] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:19 am
aecy
well, I don't mind being harassed back, but it's no fun if no one does anything harass-worthy because then I feel guilty. TnT

but... yes. the inquisition... the spanish inquisition was when the catholics were killing protestants and heathens in their lands in both the americas and spain... I think it was during the eighteen hundreds... and the middle ages were between (roughly) the fall of the roman empire and the rise of civilization in europe I think.

oh yes! Check my quest. >:} *points 2 edited post* mrgreen

yeah.. i kinda learned about that in school .. back when i used to like history .. and i watched movies about it .... but the middle ages still sound cool to me xd xd xd
and i did check the thread .. i even asked a question sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:22 am
aecy
lol, yes. xd I have a small stash of them stored away from halloween 06. ^^
I wouldn't sell them, but I thought I'd offer a good reward for the best gift and send it to a good home too. 3nodding
....well.... the good part.... might be debatable... sweatdrop

... i find this really funny, for some stupid reason... we're talking alien probes in a perv thread .. rofl rofl rofl *huggles*
i can't really afford to beat bd's donation right now, but i'll see what i can do 3nodding 3nodding  

justkittykat
Crew

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:22 am
*has answered it* stare *wishes that gaia wasn't so evil about it after so long*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:23 am
justkittykat
aecy
lol, yes. xd I have a small stash of them stored away from halloween 06. ^^
I wouldn't sell them, but I thought I'd offer a good reward for the best gift and send it to a good home too. 3nodding
....well.... the good part.... might be debatable... sweatdrop

... i find this really funny, for some stupid reason... we're talking alien probes in a perv thread .. rofl rofl rofl *huggles*
i can't really afford to beat bd's donation right now, but i'll see what i can do 3nodding 3nodding
I know, but I thought since it was a perv thread and all that I'd be more likely to find a taker. xd
after all, in sales, tis best to advertise where those interested in your product are...  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:31 am
wait.. was i supposed to trade with wraith? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:36 am
eh, don't worry about it. rolleyes
oh yes! Check the random fairly-cheap but rather interesting item I gave you. 3nodding tis a hair dryer too. cool
(you prolly already have one though... but I didn't have anything better on hand. sweatdrop )  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Seductive Pervert: You are The Seductive Pervert, you don't have to try! You use only your body and sexual ways to lure someone in an endless dream of sexual fantasies. Although you may use toys, you have your desires, you seem to know what gets to them, you even know their soft spots, woah, wouldn't matter if they had first met you or not! Your ways are unbelievable and quite sensual, you could probably lay anyone you wanted with the way you speak, move, or just motion. Just don't test your abilities on yourself, you might find yourself attracted to even your own body. Let's try attracting another person instead. Hehe!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:20 pm
oh no my pants fell down >///<
rofl  

Divine Ishtar

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:22 pm
What Kind Of Pervert Are You?
The Unknown Pervert

The Unknown Pervert: You are The Unknown Pervert, you are bound to hide your past and intentions, as the partner may find you very mysterious in so many ways. The ability to make yourself invisible to those around you, but not literally. You are similar to that of The Depressed Pervert, you may tend to give up before it's too soon and you being alone drives the person to wanting to understand you more, although you feel that they shouldn't or probably wouldn't. Your intentions are only mysterious, they have no idea what you are really like, being The Unknown Pervert you might question yourself on why you participate in such intimate acts.
hmm.....I took the quiz for the hell of it. I think I confused even it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:52 pm
Arrie Warclaw
What Kind Of Pervert Are You?
The Unknown Pervert

The Unknown Pervert: You are The Unknown Pervert, you are bound to hide your past and intentions, as the partner may find you very mysterious in so many ways. The ability to make yourself invisible to those around you, but not literally. You are similar to that of The Depressed Pervert, you may tend to give up before it's too soon and you being alone drives the person to wanting to understand you more, although you feel that they shouldn't or probably wouldn't. Your intentions are only mysterious, they have no idea what you are really like, being The Unknown Pervert you might question yourself on why you participate in such intimate acts.
hmm.....I took the quiz for the hell of it. I think I confused even it.
same here, I got the same one, but that's because some of them... eh... there are no options that I would realistically pick... sweatdrop So I took the closest thing, lol...  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:52 pm
aecy
oh yes! Check the random fairly-cheap but rather interesting item I gave you. 3nodding tis a hair dryer too. cool
(you prolly already have one though... but I didn't have anything better on hand. sweatdrop )
thank you
i didn't have it because i rarely do quests sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:53 pm
Too much serious talk, and not enough perverting! scream

*spanks kat*
*spanks shareta just for the fun of it too*

There! now go pervert a little here!  

zann

Conversationalist

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:57 pm
zann
Too much serious talk, and not enough perverting! scream

*spanks kat*
*spanks shareta just for the fun of it too*

There! now go pervert a little here!

(I agree not enough)
KYA!! *rubs butt* >///< Your gonna leave a read mark I have sensitive skin! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:01 pm
justkittykat
aecy
thank you
Didn't think so... which was why I sent it to you. ^^ ( I thought you might like it. 3nodding )

*grumbles* shadow's trying to get me to have a true physical form in teh perv thread. stare *grumble grumble*  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:04 pm
aecy
justkittykat
aecy
thank you
Didn't think so... which was why I sent it to you. ^^ ( I thought you might like it. 3nodding )

*grumbles* shadow's trying to get me to have a true physical form in teh perv thread. stare *grumble grumble*

that could be... interesting.. mrgreen  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces