Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:08 pm
"AAAAAAAH! WHAT WAS THAT!!!" He shouted, and fell to the ground because of the noise. His hat was swept up with the wind and blown away near the ocean. "MY HAT!" He screamed, jumping to his feet and snatching the hat. Putting it on his head, he turned to Renji. "Seriously, what was that?"

Renji unsheathed Zabimaru. He felt the rietsu of a Hollow. "Rukia, I told you there must of been a Hollow earlier. Here's some now!" Renji shouted. "Howl, Zabimaru!" He shouted, and the blade was in it's secondary form. "It's a Hollow, kid."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:33 pm
But the minute she brought her hand back to ready the blow, she felt several even more presences about. She looked down, only then to hear a turmult of cries. The energy from her hand diminished when she covered her ears to muffle some of the inhuman shrieks. She looked down momentarily, though could not see anything initially.

"Darn, it strikes again!"

She glared at the invisible stretch of air before letting both hands glow.

Giru, "Pan, please don't!" the robot begged. "The island is so small, not strong enought to handle Pan's savage and brutal-"

"Who're you calling saage and brutal!?" she barked back. The energy retreated all the same. She shook her fist at the innocent invisible bubble. "This isn't over, ya hear!?" she yelled at it. "I'll be back, you stupid house!"

With that warning properly given, she coiled up her body, and shot down toward the island, heading for the source of the power. Although, the closer she came, the fainter the things became. Slowly it lowered until she felt close to nothing. Not that they were particularly powerful to begin with, but this was a bit odd. She arrived at the original clearing, and stopped, staying hovering int he air as a precaution. She looked around. She could not see anything.

"I could have sword I felt something..."

It was a shame had not focused her sensing abilities on the spirit forms, otherwise she might have known she had just flown into the center of a pack of soul eating beasts of the after life.  

SpunkyOtaku

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:46 pm

||Am I correct in guessing that Hollows can't be seen by normal people, like Ed?||

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:32 pm
((Yep, only to those who are spiritually aware. Well, technically, so are the soul reapers, but I was guessing Tony would allow them to be seen, so Ignore that detail.))  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:30 am
((Yeah, the Hollows can only be seen by shinigami, or people with high reiatsu/spirit power. So, no, Ed can't see them. Or hear them.))

Rukia nodded, and replied, "Yeah, Renji! It's definitely a Hollow. Actually, I can sense a couple of them!" Even if she wasn't on Earth, or in her world at all, she knew that her job was to cleanse Hollows...wherever she was. Rukia leaped up into the air, and started flying towards the Hollows' location.

"What is a Hollow?" Azula asked. Then, she rolled her eyes, and said, "You know what, you don't have to tell me."

((By the way, I'm going to change Rukia's profile a bit. I am going to roleplay her as she is in the Arrancar arc, instead of the Soul Society/Bounto arc. Sode no Shirayuki is too awesome to keep out. XD That's her zanpakuto. "Dance!"))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:46 am
((I'm making Luffy slightly spiritual aware so he can hear them, but not see them. Like Chad in the early Bleach series. Maybe a side affect of the Gumgum fruit? I don't know.))

Luffy jumped too his feet. "A hollow? Like....Usopp's head sometimes?" Luffy shouted, laughing."Okay sorry, couldn't resist... So, what exactly is a Hollow?" He muttered, asking Renji because Rukia had already dashed off, ad those two seemed to be the only ones who knew about them.

Renji sighed. "They are monster like beings that feed on souls an- Wait, you can hear them? Well, I guess you can see us too, but..."  

Furyal

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:46 am

Finished with his bread, Edward sighed in relief and flopped to the ground. His arms were spread out to either side of him; he sighed as he finally relaxed. Geez.... What a long day. He was rather tired.

However, his eyes refused to shut. Those damn people outside kept yapping about something or the other. Now they were onto the subject of 'hollows' or something. Monsters that fed on souls, huh? Weird. Souls weren't edible, were they? Souls were in people, or inanimate objects, or were in the Gate. What sort of creature could eat a soul? This was just too strange.

Edward sighed and rolled onto his side, cushioning his head with his left arm. Right now, he'd rather listen to Mustang complain about how much paperwork Ed made him do than be stuck on this island. Hell, he'd rather listen to Mustang call him short than those guys. He just wanted to go... back to Amestris.

Sesshomaru frowned, head jerking up to gaze into the distance. There were roars coming from another part of the island that didn't sound too happy. Demons? Perhaps. But from the looks of it, he was the only demon around; these humans had never even heard of demons like him but they called those roarers... Hollows...? They fed off souls? Did that mean they were pallbearer demons? If so, then Tenseiga could damage them considerably. Well, he really didn't need to go off to fight them. Why would he? They presented no threat to him, they were not bothering him, nor were they bothering his two... charges. Well, Rin and Jaken weren't here, but...

Sighing inaudibly, Sesshomaru turned back to the humans. They seemed to be worked up over the hollows' appearance, though he could not see why.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Soon, the Hollows came into Rukia's view. She breathed a sigh of relief; they were of Gillian class -- nothing to worry about. They weren't Menos Grandes, or even Arrancar for that matter. They were just low-class Hollows. Unsheathing her zanpakuto, Rukia didn't even bother to start her Sode no Shirayuki's "dances." She just sprinted to one of the Hollows, and effortlessly sliced it across its white mask. The Hollow let out one last roar before disintegrating away into nothingness. She had cleansed it. The others were still there, though. She yelled, "Hey, Renji! Don't you want some part of the action too?!" Rukia knew that Renji would be pissed off if she killed them all before he arrived there.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:35 pm
Renji sighed. "Gotta go, kid." Renji used shunpo and jumped beside Rukia. He sighed, she had her zanpakuto in it's unawakened state. "Don't laugh at me that I'm using this, It's just a little more fun." He shouted as he leaped into the air, spun, and Zabimaru extended and sliced the mask on the second Hollow.

"Heeey! Wait up!" Luffy shouted. He ran behind Renj i as fat as he could, but quickly fell behind. He kept on running forward, and saw Renj and Rukia slicing at air. He heard roars of pain coming from the air they were slicing at. "Hey, what are you slicing at!?" He shouted and paused. They were to high in the air to here him. He stretched his arm in the air, grabbed a high branch, and launched himself into the air. "What are you......" He said as he flew over them. As he fell down the air back next to them "Slicing at!? Gumo Gumo no Balloon!" He inflated half way, but stop the inflation. He hit something solid. Something invisible. A loud roar came from under him. "Uh-oh...."
Luffy had landed on the third Hollow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:28 pm
((I know Otulissa said before she would be playing npc villains, but one, I would think hollows could be controled by anyone knowing their properties, and two, no one mentioned Pan being there, so I will have to assume that this is a completely different group anyway... one we'll say is at the other side of the island.))

There was a roar from afar, Pan could hear it. And there were yells and screams. Perhaps she had landed wrong when looking for the beasts? That was odd, she thought for sure she had been right. Then again, she had lost track of the power levels before. Giru had already burrowed into the pack, seeking safety for himself.

Going forth to the new source, she had not gone five steps before something large and bulky struck at her from the side. She let out a cry, more from surprise than anything. She rammed into a skinny and palm tree, knocking it down and crashing into several bushes.

So there was something here? She pushed up out of the foilage and looked to the floor. She could see one... no, two pair of footprints. One set was long and narrow, the other was wider and more spread apart... she could not see the actual feet though. She controlled energy to move into the air, and gathered energy in her hands.

"Giru, "Pan, don't destroy the whole island!"

It was just then another hit crashed Pan into the loose dirt. Well, she actually managed to land on her hands and knees. Darn it, where were these blows coming from? She put her palm on the surface of skin holding her down. She pulled one foot up to stand on, then punched straight up with her other hand. The pressure relieved, she shot straight forward, and let out a battle cry as she pulled back her fist. She released her pent up energy with a yell, and set whatever invisible opponent crashing into the undergrowth.

"Damn..." she muttered, looking to the second pair of footprints for movement.  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:50 am
((Okay, I'll change the rules a bit. NPC Villains can be controlled by anyone knowing their properties. wink ))

Rukia yelled, "Luffy! Under you!" She used shunpo, and then jumped over to the third Hollow. She gave a quick slice with her zanpakuto across the white mask, and then sheathed her blade. As the Hollow dissipated into the void, Rukia caught Luffy, carrying him down gently to the ground. "Are you okay?!" she exclaimed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:08 pm
The third Hollow, before falling into the void, attempted to cut at Luffy. He missed, but nearly sliced his hat in half.

"AHHH!" Luffy panicked. "My hat! My Hat! .......SHANKS!" He leaped away from Rukia and dove for the hat. He glared at the empty place where he had stood, a void sucking the Hollow in. He could no see it's shape, but no detail at all. "GUMO GUMO NO BAZOOKA!" He screamed, latching his arms onto a faraway tree with his stretching ability, and let go, fling them forward. He hit the disappearing Hollow straight were the mask had been, sending it into the void even quicker. He leaned over the hat. "Damn, where's Nami when you need her!?"

Renji stared disbelieving at Luffy. The kid who seemed to take nothing seriously, took nearly no concern for himself to save the hat. He was even more amazed how he could suddenly see the shape of the Hollow, and how he attacked it with nearly as much force as his bankai. Renji's jaw dropped slightly. Bested by another kid! This was a bad week.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:51 am

Rukia sighed, shaking her head. That kid seemed way too obsessed with his hat. Rukia glanced at Renji, and noticed him staring with his jaw dropped slightly. She strode over to him, and patted him sympathetically. "Renji, don't let it get to you."

Azula lingered, standing straight, around the general area of Sesshomaru. She hated the 'good' feeling of all the other people here. The only person who seemed to have darker intentions, or at least, a smarter demeanor, was probably the demon with the foreign and elaborate attire.

((I wish someone would RP Ichigo, LOL. xD Don't ask. I am on a total Bleach obsessive streak right now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:58 am
Luffy sighed. "Does anybody know how to sew..... or patch.... Or anything?" He put on the nearly ripped in half hat on his head.
"Damnit, if nobody here knows how to fix it, Shanks is gonna hate me."

Renji laughed quietly. "Yeah, great. Bested by tow kids. Atleast Ichigo ain't here to spoil anything else I might have that will give me glory. But can I please show the kid what I'm capable off, so when I'm using it he backs off." He said while raising his sword. "Kid, I suggest you take a couple hundred steps back."

Luffy stared at him confusedly. What the hell was he going to do? Luffy stretched his leg back as far as it could go and stepped back all that way. "This fine?"  

Furyal

wiingz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:48 pm
User Image

------------------υтαυнosнiηα
-----------cαpτυяє my soυℓ,-------------------------cαpτυяє my soυℓ, єαsτєя
-----------cαpτυяє my soυℓ,-------------------►----εя ℓєτ-------------------αηd ηεvεя ℓєτ iτ gφ
むね お しめつける あまい ふれぐらんすcaptur-------gφ--αηdηεvεя ℓєτ iτ вяαкє
my cнεsτ{my cнεsτ τιgнτεηs αs ι яєαℓιzε}
my cнεsτ τιgнτεηs αs ι яєαℓιzε my cнεsτ cнゆうわく してる きずいて いる
α sωєєτ ƒяαgяαηcε is τεmpτιηg mε τεmp{α sωєєτ ƒяαgяαηcε is τεmpτιηg mε}
α sωєєτ ƒяαgяαηcε is τεmpτιηg mε τεmpτιηg mε {α sωєєτ ƒraことば お なくした くちびる に まほう かけた の
τнε ℓφsτ ωφяds ωεяε mαgιcαℓℓy pυт ση mαgιcαℓℓy pυт ση my ℓιps{τнε ℓφsτ ωφяds ωεяε mαgιcαℓℓy pυт ση my ℓιps}

---------------------

{ Open your shiney eyes in the silent night }
User Image

---------------------

A gentle breeze carressed the young fourteen year old's skin as she lay in the sand, her back facing the sky and her head turned. To her, everything was currently black, her body was aching as though she'd been bombarded by all the Guardians highest attacks put together. But something warm and textured was beneith her, the faint sound of gulls and the ocean perked her ears, the smell of sea salt and that gentle breeze.

Groaning a bit, she found herself. Her fingers flinched a bit as her her eyes began to flutter. She slowly started to push herself up, her vision blurry as the realization that there was sand beneith her filled her mind. She made a fist, gathering a handful of the stuff into her palm. Why is there... sand? she thought, now in a sitting position. She opened her hand, letting the sand drip from it and be blown away by the breeze, before palcing it to her temples and looking over her shoulder; where was she? But behind her was a gentle rolling sea, foam rushing up the beach as waves crashed into the saturated and flat sand further up.

"How... did I get here?" she questioned no one in particular, her voice dry and cracking. The hand that'd been at her temple slowly came to her throat, taking it as though she hadn't a voice at all; she'd need water soon, more than likely. If she wanted to speak, anyway.

She tried to think back, recall what she'd been doing before everything had blacked out, before she'd lost consciousness and had suddenly found herself here. But nothing came; just a bunch of useless noise like a disterbed channel on TV. She sighed in frustration, a frown gracing her pale lips. This wans't going to get her anywhere, that was for sure.

"Iru! Dia!" she suddenly burst out, quickly looking down to her hip. A wave of relief settled over her as she saw the two of her - well, one of hers and one of that brat, Amu - eggs still attatched to her waiste by a black ribbon, edged with white like lace. "Thank goodness," she sighed, taking in a full breath of the sea air. She still wasn't sure where she was, but it sure was calming; the sea, to her, was always a nice place. And with no Guardians in sight, it was definitely a haven.

But then what about Ikuto?

She quickly looked around, only for her heart to sink at the realization that he, too, was not there. She slowly gathered herself, a bit heart broken, as she stood up. Dusting the sand that'd gathered onto her black attire off, she glanced around to take in everything, to allow the images to burn into her. By the looks of it, no one was here; she was alone, then. But that wasn't possible, since it seemed that people had passed through this spot, footprints left behind in the sand.

So then... where was everyone?

User Image

postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpos{go pαsτ τнε impσяταητ {dση't ωατcн, dση't dση't ca みつめないで つかまえないで
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpos{go pαsτ τнε impσяταητ τнiηgs, go pαsτ {τнε ℓφsτ dση't{dση't ωατcн, dση't sειzε}
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpos{go pαsτ τнε impσяταητ τнiηgs, go pαsττнεまよいこんだ ばたふらい
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpos{go pαsτ τнε impσяταητ τнiηgs, go pαsτ τнε {τнε ℓφsτ вυттєяƒℓy}
User Image
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostimpσяταητいとし すぎて たいせつ すぎて
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpos{go pαsτ τнε ιmpσяταητ τнiηgs, go pαsτ τнε pяεcισυs τнiηgs}
postpostpostpostpostpostこわれて しまう わたし の むね の かぎ
postpostpostpostpostpostpo{вяαкє αηd dєsτяoy τнε кєy τφ my нєaяτ}  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas