Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
.hackers by Syl: Ho'Shi~! I put up a new pic! @_@ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moar?
  yes!
  no! Be lazy!
  I just want to stare at that purple sky and poll whore!
View Results

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:29 pm
Sylabus
Darkly_Doomed
Sylabus
Darkly_Doomed
I should finish all that unfinished .hack fanart that I have...I still have to decide if I want to draw Endrance or Azure Kite dressed like Atoli...

Endrance makes sense, but then again, I like to see him dressed as a girl, cause it makes sense. Although.......AK= m0aR funny! ninja

Thus far, it's a pic of Xth form Haseo blushing and looking away while Shino happily shows him someone. So I'm not sure who would work better...

That's when I'd make a copy of the picture as it stands now, then do both! >x< Though I'm crazy like that ^_^;;

Tay Lorien

That pic's either really cute or he's fail at being cute! rofl *quite obviously hasn't seen it*

It's really cute, and that's saying something coming from me. Maybe because he looks girly.

He has the ahoge thing going. And he trips and falls accidentally, which makes him look even cuter, slight tears in his eyes...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:36 pm
Tay Lorien
Sylabus
Darkly_Doomed
Sylabus
Darkly_Doomed
I should finish all that unfinished .hack fanart that I have...I still have to decide if I want to draw Endrance or Azure Kite dressed like Atoli...

Endrance makes sense, but then again, I like to see him dressed as a girl, cause it makes sense. Although.......AK= m0aR funny! ninja

Thus far, it's a pic of Xth form Haseo blushing and looking away while Shino happily shows him someone. So I'm not sure who would work better...

That's when I'd make a copy of the picture as it stands now, then do both! >x< Though I'm crazy like that ^_^;;

Tay Lorien

That pic's either really cute or he's fail at being cute! rofl *quite obviously hasn't seen it*

It's really cute, and that's saying something coming from me. Maybe because he looks girly.

He has the ahoge thing going. And he trips and falls accidentally, which makes him look even cuter, slight tears in his eyes...

-Squeeeeeee!!!!!!- sounds uber supa ultra KAWAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

/fangasm at the thought over

Yeah, let's pretend that didn't happen. sweatdrop

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:50 pm
It's in Gaspard's Go, Go the World section of 4koma. Which also gave us Sila-grunty.

Haven't been able to find it online though. Only scanlations seem to have stopped after Peaco's story.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:46 pm
Sylabus
Darkly_Doomed
Sylabus
Darkly_Doomed
Sylabus

Tay Lorien

That's a really good idea, actually! I should do that...

I'ma genious when it comes to bad ideas! mrgreen

Anyone has the potential to be a genius when it comes to bad ideas.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:47 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Sylabus
Darkly_Doomed
Sylabus
Darkly_Doomed

Tay Lorien

That's a really good idea, actually! I should do that...

I'ma genious when it comes to bad ideas! mrgreen

Anyone has the potential to be a genius when it comes to bad ideas.

true nuff! I always seem to follow through on mine too! rofl

@Tay: Hmm, I'll have ta keep my eyes out for it then!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:19 pm
Sylabus.deviantart.com

I has a dA account now so you can all oggle my pics there from now on! Not much in the way of .hack is up there but......there will be a few squiggling their way up in there>3>

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Fanart and Fanfiction

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers