Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
looking for a one-on-one rp partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:17 pm
He ignored her moans and continued to feel the blood rush into his mouth and shoot between his teeth, and once he had his fill he let go of her waist and sat back on the bed, licking his lips. He sighed happily. "That never gets old. Like sex.", he said happily, laying down and resting his eyes, satisfied.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:24 pm
She then heard her dad enter the house, even though she was almost passed out.
Just then her dad burst in. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!?!" He screamed walking over and Grabbing Dan.
She just made a little groaning noise.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:29 pm
He smiled as the dad took him by the collar, looking at Rebecca hopefully for an idea of what to do. He was a vampire, so he was extremley quick and powerful, and could easily take her dad out if he wanted to, but decided to remain calm at the moment. "Oh, I was just helping your daughter out with her science homework, sir.", he said politley, smirking deviously.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:45 pm
She looked at him like he was insane. "Dad, just calm down. I invited him in because I needed help and I'm being honest when I told him that He should have left by now but He insisted on staying to help me."

Her father looked at them. "I don't care get this boy out of my face before he doesn't have one anymore!"

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:27 pm
He still hung in her fathers grasp, but was acting completley nonchalant and casual, as if nothing was wrong. He was having too much of a good time, or something, as a matter of fact. "Hey hold up - is that a threat?? Man my face is too PRETTY to get beat in! Yours, on the other hand-... uhh..", his voice trailed off as he observed her dad's face, then he shot a glance back at Rebecca. "I guess you get your good looks from yuh' mutha' 'cause THIS guyy sure as hell didin't do ya' know good - ya knowhut I'm SAYYIN'!?", he said with a thick ghetto accent, just barely containing his laughter, but 100% ready to defend himself if her dad tried to hurt him, or her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:39 pm
Rebecca looked at Dan pleading him to stop. "Dad, did I mention Dan over here is an idiot who doesn't know how to respect people." She said looking really worried.

Her father then put him down, throwing him to ground. He then walked over to Rebecca and held her throat instead. "Listen here little missy Stop talking while daddys trying to hurt somebody." He then threw her to the ground and started to kick her.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:01 pm
He was on his feet in a flash, and he frowned slightly, observing her dad. He tapped her dad on the sholder playfully, knowing exactly what he had to do. "Ahem.", he said to get the dad's attention. As soon as her dad turned around, he was already wound up, and he unleashed a perfect punch directly for her dad's head, several times more powerful than any human could throw.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:22 pm
She was crying softly at the pain she now felt in her rib cage. She couldn't move since she thought it was most likely broken. She watched what had happened. "Ow!" She said softly once she tried to move.
Her father yelled as he fell to the ground, passed out.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:30 pm
He shook his hand a bit, her dad had a thick skull for a human. He strolled over to Rebecca and kneeled beside her, looking at where she had been kicked. He didin't hesitate to lift her shirt up gently and examine her wound. "Ooo - might be broken... does this hurt?", he said, gently poking where she had been kicked. If it hurt a lot, it was broken. If it didin't hurt all that much, she would be okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:43 pm
She cringed then started to cry harder. "YES!!!" She said as she wiped her tears. "I am in a world full of pain right now." She said trying to take a deep breath. She just ended up coughing, not being able to breath properly.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:50 pm
He sighed and peeked at her dad. Out cold. Or, at least he looked it. He hoped he was. "Hope your dads a heavy sleeper.", he said, as he slid an arm under Rebecca's hamstrings and another under her back, and lifted her up as if she was as light as a feather. He strode out of the room and down the stairs and was at her door in a flash, but hesitated. What if the doctors noticed her bite marks..? Was it worth it? He hesitated for a while and slowly reached for the handle, but didin't open the door. He had to get her help. He yanked it open and slammed it behind them, and was able to jog with her in his hands down the street, looking frantically. It was still drizzling. "Hey! C'mere!!", he yelled to a taxi, and then yanked the door open once it stopped and gently placed her down inside, sitting next to her. He hoped the driver spoke good English. He seemed to understand that something was amiss, from his facial expressions. "She's got a broken rib, go to 13th street hospital, now.", he commanded, and the driver stepped on it. He leaned back and looked at Rebecca. "You okay??", he asked, leaning over her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:07 pm
She looked at him and bit her lip, shaking her head no. She took her oppisite hand that the broken bone was on then wiped her tears, even though they kept streaming down. Once they got there she took her arm and pulled the door open. She tried to move but just fell back and started to cry even harder at the amount of pain.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:44 am
He glanced at the driver as they pulled right up to the hospital front doors, which had an ambulance and some relaxed looking ambulance workers sitting right out side as well. The driver recoignized Dan's look and said, "No charge. You go.", in a thick russian accent, and waved for Dan to get out of the car. Dan thanked him but then heard Rebecca howl in pain again. He pushed the door open and dragged her out, and then took her into his arms and carried her like a baby. He had already gotten the ambulance workers attentions, and they looked as if they knew something was wrong. "Broken rib, help.", he grunted, and he didin't know if the workers heard him or not, but they quickly opened the ambulance and pulled out a stretcher, and Dan set Rebecca down on top of it. "What's wrong with her?", one of the taller, skinny workers asked. "Uh-Broken rib!", he repeated. The man understood and they quickly ran Rebecca inside, and Dan trailed closely behind them as they entered the busy main lobby. Before Dan ran through the doors, he remembered the bite marks on Rebecca's neck, and seeing the ambulance back doors were still open, snuck inside and found a packet of bandaids, and stole some, then ran into the hospital after Rebecca.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:43 pm
She groaned very loudly being carried then put onto the streacher. She then slowly started to lose conciousness from the pain. She then actually passed out and started to dream about the night as was having. She then softly said, "Hurry." Even though she was basicly asleep she still said it.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:37 pm
He had to run to keep up with the two men pushing her down the hallway, but once he caught up he saw her mumble something that looked like 'Hurry', though he coulden't be sure. "Rebecca??" He called her name repeaditly, but she seemed out of it. They wheeled her into a windowed room, and by this time doctors had surrounded her and taken care of her by this point, and they said he coulden't come in just yet, though he could check on her through the window in the meantime. He peeked in and watched them lift her shirt up, examining the damage, and then fiddling with her body and whatnot, after picking her up and placing her on the hospital bed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff