Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:04 pm

She smiled apologetically. "I am Ry Nikolai, a...." She paused, the pink returning to her cheeks, "....a friend, of the winged guy," she finished with a smile. 'Are you looking for him?" Ry kept her ears on high alert in case Zach was flying close by. He must be looking for her now. She only had 1 more day to find the 'clue'...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:09 pm

He shook his head. "The Flight I can use, but not Blade. Not now." He sighed and sat down, closing his eyes and focusing. "I only hope my Farsight can get to her..."

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:15 pm

((I'm gonna wait for Walt to post.))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:16 pm

(Sorry to keep you waiting.)

"No. Well, kind of. I saw him fly and he, well if you were anyone else I would be dead right about now. What's going on?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:31 pm

The dawn seemed to come ever closer. The day unbeknowst to him when his Angelic and Demonic blood would finally become active. Lance looked around spotting a number of. Rather grungy unkempt men walking out of a nearby alleyway. The closest one was looking at his left pocket he had his watch in. The small group seemed to all be poor. The group was mostly made up of construction workers. And other types of workers that had helped in some way or another with the city. But for one reason or another they all fell on hard times.

Lance didn't understand how he knew all of this about the group. He'd never seen these people in his life. Yet he could read this much of there history just from looking at the group. It seemed some of them wanted to rob him. And seemed to think the watch in his pocket. Was a wallet of some kind that could be pillaged. The men moved like zombies, there seemed to be about three of them.

The group started moving ever closer toward Lance. As he started to take steps backward closer to the tower behind him. The group of bums started to close ranks. As the group prepared to mug the young but rich looking stranger.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Walt looked around to see if there were people around. He looked around outside the tower and saw them. "Hey, I'll be back. And when I get back, tell me what's going on." He started walking over, thinking of what to do when he got there.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:23 pm

Zach had almost seen Ry, but he saw the muggers first. He sighed, and his sword appeared again, manifesting easily into his hands. He slid it easily into the first one and whispered, "Sleep." He pulled it out, and there wasn't even a wound. He slashed into the next one, muttering, "Dream." Cutting a third one, he whispered, "Fall." The three fell, unconscious. His blade glowed white and he murmured softly, "Break." He ran a finger across the blade, a trickle of blood appearing, and then every single one of them was unconscious. "They're lucky I let them live," He muttered. "Alice would've just slaughtered them right away."

(( http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa285/EvilSword6/Swords/Thundersword1.jpg ))

((Second appears on will.))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:38 pm

Lance backed up at the sight of the stranger with wings. He wasn't entirely sure if he should thank this person. Or attempt to strike them down right then. He had been taught as a Knight to fight evil wherever he found it. And this guy definitely did look evil. But an old friend of his family also tried to teach him tolerance of such things. Without his friends guidance which his parents clearly disapproved of. He would have grown intolerant of demons. Just like the rest of his family was.

Lance took a step back then with caution started to speak. Who are you..? And what manner of creature be you?

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:50 pm

He made sure his second wings were shut, and summoned his second sword, which was exactly like the first one. "My name is Zachary. Experiment name: ANL859682. Experiment series: Earth Angel. Joint experiment. Second experiment: ANL874521. Name: Alice. Blood relation." He grinned grimly. "Gruesome past. Reborn nine times. Latest to the Institute, where they stuck these on me." He brought one of his snowy wings forward and lightly stroked it. "Daitengu," He whispered. "He was my half brother last time. The time before that, Izanami was my mother."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:01 pm

Lance took a bit to process all of the information that had been given to him. This didn't seem like a bad person to him. But the sword did make him slightly nervous. Wait a minute...you have been reborn nine times? And what is with the long experiment number anyway? Are you some sort of mass produced angel or something. His alarm raised at the thought of a large factory that manufactured creatures such as the ones before him. In a defensive tone he spoke. If anything happens to me my friend will exact revenge you can be sure of that.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:02 pm

He laughed. "Yes, there is a bunch of places where people like me are made. We're born there, and they stick animal DNA into me. I'm actually seventeen percent snowy owl, hence the white wings, and only 83 percent human. They were going to try to mix more DNA into me until my humanity was shoved away in a corner, but me and my sister ran away." He sighed. "Most of the places were called 'The School.' The one I was at; 'The Institute'." He grinned. "However, as far as I can tell, me and my sister are the only ones that can't die. When we're about to die, our souls use Return and we're reborn. 'Angel' simply refers to our white wings." Although, for me, they pretty much hit the mark.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Lance thought the part about this person being part owl was a bit odd. He lowered his head a bit. This place didn't seem to be a place of justice. People were taken away to be turned into something less than human. There wasn't any reason for this. Nothing good would come of doing this.

Lance continued to say things like that in his own mind. While his eyes showed with worry and a bit of burden. For you see he thought it was his duty to set this wrong right. He couldn't just remain in this this city or leave without first having dealt with this factory. But he knew he had no weapons to fight such a thing.

Then he remembered something his friend had once told him. I can't die because the elements that created me have been removed from this world.
Lance smiled then started to speak to the odd part owl person before him. Does this mean you are like my friend? He once said he can't die because the elements that created him were removed from this world. That means you and him are the same....right!?

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:31 am

"No. Me and my sister are what we call 'Mana Controllers'. We use our own soul energy - mana - to rebirth ourselves. When we are 'rebirthed' we recieve more 'mana'. Everyone has their own soul energy, but only a few can harness it as we do, and even then even fewer can use Rebirth."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:47 am

At seeing Zach, Walt had gone back. He wanted to hear what they were talking about, but he couldn't think of anything to do because they would see him and he didn't know what they would do then. "Well, looks like someone else knows about him now. For being a secret person, he's letting a lot of people know about him."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:53 am

Alice yawned, stroking the wolf's head, right by Walt. "We can tell if someone can be trusted or not. Technically, we read minds, but that's not really relevant." She shrugged. "I guess Zach knew this person," She paused. "Lance," She corrected, "Could be trusted."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff