Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:02 pm
Amanda leaned her head on his shoulder "I was stupid..." she stated.Her hair draped over her face.She felt bad,she didn't know donny liked her that far back. "I remember that one time you punched Steven Burts for grabbing my a**" she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:14 pm
"Aww... no you were never stupid, Amanda." he said and kissed her forehead. "haha... well I only punched him cause he deserved it. Steven was a jerk off anyways, and well.... you deserve to be treated with more respect."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:19 pm
Amanda smiled softly and kissed his cheek. "True..but I was blind. I mean c'mon I dated a whole bunch of jerks.." she was going to coninue but she smelt somthing."Crap.." she opped of his lap and tripped on ehr way out the door. She shot down the stairs into the kitchen and opened the oven pulling out the half burnt cookies out,burning her finger in the process"Crap..." she sucked on her finger as she staired at her ruined cookies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:23 pm
Donny followed her walking, seeing her tripping he went to catch her but was a little late and she had already caught herself. He came down the stairs, seeing the cookies and her hurting her finger, he walked over to her and turned her around, took her hands with his,"Let me do that for you." he said and kissed the finger she had burned.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:27 pm
She smiled softly but sighed. "I burned you cookies..."she pouted. She looked at the almost black cookies.She worked hard on them.Undertaker hopped by smelling the cookies and then hopped out of the room:I can;t backe worth crap..: she complained.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:32 pm
Donny smiled. "It's ok amanda. Its the thought that counts and the fact that you tried." He kissed her cheek as he then took her in his arms. "Your one of the sweetest, most thoughtful girls that i know."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:35 pm
Amanda smiled softly and leaned her head on his chest. She blushed at his complement"Don't forget the clumsy part" she chuckled lightly and sucked on her burnt finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:52 pm
Donny rested his head on top of hers. "Your not clumsy. Your just a little off balence." he said to her with a smile, he took her hand and held it, fingers laced with hers, and held it up against the other side of his chest that she wasn't laying her head on.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 pm
Amanda chuckled lightly"Okay..there the same thing"she smiled.She sighed and closed her eyes she didn't want to move.But she had to. She pulled away slowley leaving there hands laced.She used her free hand and picked the cookies up and threw them out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:48 am
"Yeaaahh... but i said it in a nicer way." Donny smiled, then watched her as she moved around the kitchen. "Well... since I don't get cookies do i get to have you as my girlfriend?" he asked her. They weren't official. And he wanted to make it official, they had just kown that they liked each other and kissed... more than once.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:41 pm
[[ B U M P ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:08 pm
Amanda chuckled and pulled herself onto the counter. She listened to Donnys offer and made it look like she was thinking hard. "I don't know...do you think I'm sweet enough?" she chuckled lightly and looked into his eyes.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:12 pm
"Awwww.... your more sweet than any ol' cookie." Donny told her and took her hands with his and walked close to her. "So Amanda.... what do you say? Will you be mine?" he asked her once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:15 pm
Amanda couldn't help but chuckle. "you sound like one of those valentine cards..."she smiled "Yes" she blushed lightly at the thought biting her lip lightly.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:24 pm
He smiled after she said yes to him. "Well maybe i like sounding like one of those cheesy valentines cards." he said to her and laughed. "I so wish i could've asked you out sooner than this too...."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff