Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:00 pm
"I know it's hard, living knowing your loved ones are gone, but it'll be okay. I know they can't be replaced, nor can they be forgotten, but don't think you can't heal. You'll pull through this, and I'll be here to help, every step of the way." He smiled at her, gently kissed her on the forehead, got up, and walked into the fort to go to his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:01 pm
she tilted her head to the side, "thats alright i prafer the ground over anything" she smerked as she fallowed him to the car, she leaned aginst the car lightly as she looked to the skys  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:12 pm
'akuma laughed as he looked at the dirt floor of the car with no roof thats pretty much all the pallet is just a pile o mose i stacked up well im gonna go ahead and get some sleep he sent one of his lights to fowllow her it circled around her head for a minute then slowly dimed out as light fell asleep he layed there looking at the stars and the moon till his eyes slowly fell closed (( well guys im out im like worn out from yeterday s allnighter tomaro ill be able to go up all night))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:14 pm
((night everybody. see u tomorrow))  

Omerta23

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:16 pm
Hikaru looked away, he hit home on that, and his kiss only made her feel slightly uncomfertable, she didnt know how to feel, and she didnt know how to respond to that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:17 pm
((night everyone))
Rissa watched him fall asleep befor changing her form into a wolf again, she wandered around the area for a bit and let lose a small tune to the hevens befor she chose a spot in the dirt to lay on, she curled up, glanced at akuma again befor laying her head on her paws and closing her eyes and doesed off  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:13 am
((good mornin everybody. sleep well?))
Ren stepped into is room and flicked on the lights. Then he walked over to the CD player and stack of music. "Hmmmmm, what to listen to..." he mumbled to himself. He finally decided on "Holywood" by Marilyn Manson. As he walked over to his bed he was flooded with the sound of ambient guitars and light percsussion, followed by a haunting voice. "'God Eat God', possibly one of the best songs Marilyn has ever written." he spoke out loud, to no one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:54 am
((AAAAANNNNNNDDD MORNING TIME))
akuma woke up looking to seethe sun was just rizing he got up and saw rissa laying not to far away asleep he thought about waking her but just decided to go ahead and start unloading without her he went to the back busting it open so he could get to everything easier the trunk was allredy broken so id didnt matter he pulled out a few cans of food and a bucket full of salted pork and various other uncooked meats he set them down and watched the sun rise slowly  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:25 pm
Rissas ears perked hearing movement, she then stood up and streatched for a second befor shakeing the dust from her pelt, she yawned and morphed into a human befor walking over to akuma silantly "morning akuma"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:41 pm
Ren awoke to the last chorus of the last song on "Hollywood", a song called "Count To Six And Die." He sat up and hunched over, staring at the floor. "What the hell is wrong with me? Did I seriously do what I think I did last night? I ******** up didn't I." he mumbled to himself.  

Omerta23

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:59 pm
akuma looked at rissa o morning he said rubbing his eyes howed you sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:43 pm
she looked more awake then him "fine and you?" she asked befor looking at the rising sun, "beautiful" she whispered as she watched it  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:51 pm
*akuma looked at the snset hearing her* yea it is well we better start carrying this stuff back he said picling uopthe bucket and having a few light balls densen and flatten carrying a few cans  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:07 pm
she looked away and back to him " yea i guess your right" she nodded befor picking up her share of the items and fallowed him  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:09 pm
akuma kept walking when he finnaly broke the silence" so ....what were u planning to do with ur life be for the big bang  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff