Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:06 pm
Periru was breathing slow and deep. A nurse had hooked her up to some oxygen, and were monitoring her heartbeat. It wasn't as bad as it looked, because half an hour later, her eyes opened once more and almost immediatly Periru took off the oxygen mask herself. Noticing Daemon, she blushed and looked down a bit, nervously biting on her bruised lower lips...bruised from his kisses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:09 pm
"Ah, my brother will be here in a second. As I prefer life, I shall leave. Goodbye, m'dear." He disappeared.

Kyuuketsuki ran in, his face paler than usual. He cradled her closer. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?...goddammit, I'm going to kill him..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:14 pm
Periru was too confused and zoned out from the small dosage of her meds the nurse gave her. Sniffling, Periru curled up into a fragile, pale, slender little ball and whimpered pitifully, tears falling from her eyes. Now more then ever, Periru wanted her parents back. She nuzzled her face against his neck and sniffled, "P-P-P-Please...don't h-h-hurt your b-b-rother..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:16 pm
He sighed. "Sorry, Periru-chan..." He leaned down and kissed her cheek.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:20 pm
She looked up at him, smiling tinily. Kyuuketsuki could see her lips were dark red and a little kisser-worn, but she was otherwise unharmed. She slid down, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing her face against his stomach. "...I-I-It's ok," she murmured, a smile in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:21 pm
He smiled down at her, weakly now. He gently stroked her hair.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:28 pm
She still held onto him, squeezing him a bit and nuzzling his stomach with her face now and then. When she was scared, this was the only position that made her comfortable, either with Kyuu, Mama, or Papa. Quietly, after a few moments, Periru asked, "Daemon s-s-said something about...Chronos being your father...a-and Aphrodites b-being your m-m-mother..." Slowly, Periru tilted her head up so she could see his face while still holding onto his waist. "...A-Are y-y-you and D-Daemon gods?''  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:33 pm
He laughed quietly. "No, we're not. We're demigods, half god, half human. We're actually more along the line of half brothers... my mother was a mortal woman, born in Greece, and his father was a mortal man. Chronos is my father, though... I inherited almost nothing from him..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:36 pm
Periru nodded, smiling tinily, very pleased. "I'm probably the only g-g-girl that can boast she has a brother who's a demigod." She gave him a adoring squeeze, still looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:41 pm
He laughed. "I'd prefer you not call me your brother, something else..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:43 pm
Puzzled, Periru sat up crossed legged on her bed next to him. "Should I call you by your real name?" She smiled, a bit nervously, running her fingers through her hair so her hair would frame her face more, threrefore hiding her blushes better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:57 pm
He sighed, and very, very gently, kissed her lips. It was fleeting. "I'd really prefer if you loved me, Periru-chan..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:00 pm
She was silent. After a moment, she whispered, "I don't know...h-h-h-how I can...l-love you that way...I-I've never done it b-b-before..." Suddenly, Periru was both jittery and shy. Quickly, to avoid saying anything she believed would embaress herself more, Periru got up from bed in her dark green nightgown and went to pour herself a cup of water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:04 pm
Before she got far, he picked her up and put her back on the bed. "Please, Periru-chan, just rest." He quickly poured her a cup of water and gave it to her. "It's simple, Periru-chan... all you have to know is whether you love me or not."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:07 pm
Carefully, she sipped....then she gulped the rest of her water down. "I...I-I-I..." Blushing, she quietly said, "Everything is all...jumbled...a-a-and m-m-my heart..." In a innocent and almost pleading gesture, Periru placed his hand over her heart, where it was beating a little above normal, but not enough to harm her. "...I don't know what t-t-that means," she murmured.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff