Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:20 pm
"Wait!" interjected Karin. "What if we do a double feature? They did it all the time in the past. It's just like putting the same show on twice, but with different script, costumes, music, choreography...." Her voice died out as she realized that the list went on forever. "But I know we can do it if we work at it! It's worth a try!" she said with renewed enthusiasm.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:49 pm
"Two shows in one night? I suppose I could get some extra help from my cousin. He could ask some of the people he's worked with to come in a and help."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:54 pm
"That'd be great!" Karin exclaimed, beaming. This show was going to be a major success. She could feel it. She said goodbye to Mr. Morrison and dashed back to the auditorium, wanting to tell the Drama Club members the good news. And, after school hours were coming to an end, and she still hadn't released them. Oh well, she thought, at least they get good news for staying.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:05 pm
Erin looked at Marty out of the corner of her eye. How typical. The jock is too obsorbed in his own reflection to pay attention to the world around him. She knew it wasn't right for her to think that. She knew of quite a few jocks that were anything but egotistical, but she couldn't help it. She was about to walk out the door when one of the soccer players yelled, "Fore!" She flinched, preparing herself for an oncoming ball, but none came. Instead the athlete just laughed at her. Her face turned red and she continued to hustle out the door.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:17 pm
As Erin pushed out the door, Marty looked to see who it was as he ran his hand through his hair one last time. "Erin!" he called. He caught up to her and stopped in front of her. He grabbed her shoulders and lifted her chin to look at him. "I didn't mean it, you know?" he tried to explain. "I just wanted to get your attention. Honest."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:25 pm
She pulled away. "Whatever. I don't even care anymore. Why don't you just go hang out with all of your popular little friends?" Erin's voice was stern, but it had a slight tinge of hurt to it. She was through with having the popular kids tease her. "Anyways," she mumbled, "attention from me is the last thing any guy would want." She slowly walked away from him, too absorbed in her own self-pity to say any more.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Marty stared at her, mouth agape. He couldn't believe the words he was hearing. As she pulled away, he stammered, trying desperately to get her to come back. "Wait- but- I mean- Erin!" he called. He pulled his jersey off and threw it on the ground. "But I'm shirtless! Wait! Does that mean you're playing hard to get or are you a lesbian?" he asked rather stupidly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:02 pm
Erin turned on her heels,walked over to him, and slapped him hard across the face. "Do you seriously think that every girl in this school has to be into you? Please! Not every girl needs some desperate, self-centered, jock hanging off their arm." Her words were full of anger. This was one of those rare times that Erin was truely angry. "Not every girl here would kill to date you. Get a reality check," she said before storming off.

((Sorry about the slapping, I just always wanted to do that.))  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:39 pm
"I think I have work." He replied "But I'll see what I can do." He had never had a real girlfriend before, but he had always wondered what it was liked. He hoped that he wouldn't screw this up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:45 pm
Fenrick ran back to the Aud t see if he was needed anymore.

"Karin? You still need me here?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:21 pm
"Um," Karin said, biting her lip. "No offense, but no. We're leaving now. It's time to go home," she added, pointing to the clock. "See you tomorrow, Fenrick," she called, putting her messenger bag over her shoulder. She left the auditorium through the backstage doors and headed for the main exit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:38 pm
Marty held his cheek and was silent. He couldn't believe this chick. What was her problem? He gave up on her and pushed her out of his life right then and there. Nobody hit Marty, and nobody that hit him would ever get him. No, Marty would not waste his time on the likes of her. He grabbed his jersey irritably and stomped to the boys' locker room and changed, paying extra attention to not mess up his hair. After that, he went to the main entrance to get the late bus.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:24 pm
Erin sat on the front step of her porch, the place where she did her homework on nice days, scribbling down the answers to her geometry homeword in a manner that could only be described as violent. "Stupid jock," she mumbled to herself. "What makes him think that I would even want to have anything to do with him?" Men are evil, she thought. She threw her notebook on the ground, too frustrated to do anything that require a great amount of thinking. She pulled out her sketch book and started to draw.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:46 pm
"Okay," said Riley with a... smile? It was hard to describe her face at that moment. It was partially smiling, partially let down because Sanin had work, and partially peppy. "I'll see you there," she said as she slid behind the door into the locker room. She changed back into her school clothes and exited through the gym, the fastest way to the main entrance.  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:58 pm
Sanin got back to what he was doing before, trying to find the main office, and he did find it. Not too long ago he had taken a advanced placement test and passed, meaning he didn't have to take Pre-calculus this year and could move onto Calculus, meaning his schedule would get changed. He didn't mind though, he wasn't in school enough for it to matter. After he went out to the car lot and climbed into his car, he thought of offering Riley a ride, but didn't want to be trapped with her possibly asking questions. Two more years he told himself two more years  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff