Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:04 am
Lizzy nodded and sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a nightmare. But I didn't burn the bed so that's a good sign." She said. A thought suddenly occurred to her. She would soon meet his parents. His father, she wasn't worried about. But his mother was a different story.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:13 am
"Good news Lizzy....my parents are coming over today." Nick smiled at her. "My mother will be tough to deal with, but im sure you'll win her over. Lets get dressed. Are you staying in rags or what?" Nick smiled, poking through her rags. "What the- thatman didnt buy underwear for you?" he said looking at her bare back.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:18 am
Lizzy glared at him and covered her dress. "No he didn't buy me underwear." Her face flushed with embarrassment. "Your forgetting who he was. Why would he?" She sighed. "Can we please just get me new clothes. I really want to impress your parents but not in this. Anything but this."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:23 am
"Alright. Lets go shopping, love." Nick smiled. He grabbed her hand as he started for the door, ready to but whatever Lizzy wanted or needed.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:27 am
Lizzy followed him. She had no clue where they were going and yet she didn't care. She would do anything just for his parents to accept her for what she was.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:30 am
"Alright...the mall! Heres $2000." Nick handed her a huge wad of cash. "Meet me back here in an hour, I have something to buy alright?"  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:39 am
"But!" She said but it was too late. He was already off doing what he needed to do. She walked into the first store and the owner sighed when he saw here.

"Oh my gosh! Leon, I found my next project." The man walked up to her with a smile. "Hello, sweetie. Can I help you?" He began to walk around her. "Oh my gosh, this is a fashion emergency. You need the works, honey. Come on, sweetie let's give you the works." Everyone who worked in the store worked on Lizzy for hours. When she was done they pushed her in front of a mirror. "Oh Lizzy." The owner sighed. "Don't cry. It's what we do." Everyone gave her a hug and they wiped her tears. She payed for everything and walked back to their spot. Lizzy sat down and waited for Nick. She couldn't help but love the feeling of new clothes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:56 am
((lol when gays attack))

"Hey Lizzy you look incredible!" Nick said walking towards her with two bags. One of them was bulky and the other was tiny. "Very pretty!" Nick said hugging her. "Alright, lets beat my parents to my house." Nick said, looking at her all over.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:04 am
(lol)
She smiled at him. "Thanks." She blushed. She picked up the rest of her bags and followed him back to his house. When they finally arrived, she couldn't help but stop and pause outside. "Here we go." She sighed and walked in.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:07 am
"Hello son!" Nick's father greeted him as theywalked inside. "Hi dad!" Nick smiled. His dad noticed Lizzy behind Nick "Hello young lady. Im Nick's father, John. You must be his lady? You look beautiful." he said looking at Lizzy.

Nick's mom was sitting at the sofa, sipping some tea.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:15 am
Lizzy nodded. "Thank you. I'm Lizzy. It's nice to meet you, John." Her heart raced as she saw his father. So far things seemed to be going good but then Lizzy noticed Nick's mother on the sofa. All of a sudden, Lizzy could feel her heart in her throat. As best she could, she put on a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:21 am
Nick walked with her to the other sofa, sitting with Lizzy.

"Where did you get this one, the whore house?" Nicks mom said. Nick clenched his fist angrily. "No mom." he said pleasantly/ "Sweety, dont say that. She is a very pretty girl." John smiled.

Nick kissed Lizzy. "Sweety, tell them about yourself." Nick smiled. He held her hand in his.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:38 am
Lizzy could feel the fire burning up in her but she had to control herself. She looked at Nick, unsure of what really to say. "Well, what's there really to say about myself. I've never been to a whore house before so I'm not from one. You seem like an interesting woman, so I'll brake this down to you as best I can. There's something about me you need to know. But I won't tell you the secret until you've accepted me. That way when you do find out we can talk it. Without the yelling. I love your son and will do whatever it takes for you to accept that." She told her. Lizzy breathed out a long breath, trying to cool herself off. So far it was working but she knew this woman was very capable of firing her up again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:51 am
"I accept you. I think you look like a very nice person, very suitable for my son." John smiled as he patted Lizzy's shoulder. "......your such a tramp. You only want my son's money, dont you?" Nick's mom said.

Nick was furious. He looked at Lizzy and glared at his mother.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:55 am
Lizzy smiled at his father. "Thank you. Nick said you would accept me." She turned to his mother. "But he said you wouldn't. Yes, I only want your son's money." She said sarcastically. "Me being with him has nothing to do with the fact that I love him. That we make each other happy." Once again, her hands began to burn but she was able to keep the fire down. "You know, it was rich people like you that made me hate humans." She glared at his mother.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff