Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:52 pm
Startled by the sudden commotion, Minjonet dropped all her papers. Setting all her luggage down, she kneeled to collect everything she dropped. She was very sensitive to noise. Her home was very large, with few residences so she had grown accustom to the silence. Thinking of home, she began to feel sick to her stomach. She always missed her family terribly when she left for school each year. Her poor father must be so terribly lonely... Standing slowly, she felt weak at the knees.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:56 pm
*screaming to kylie* OKay. wired girl!  

master of 7000

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:11 pm
Gaining her composure, Minjonet stares straight ahead at the boy. "Do not presume to know more than you do. Such comments will surely get you into situations you do not wish to be in."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:12 pm
Kylie stops running through the hall and stops dramatically beside a saddened girl picking up her things....

: "Here...let me help you." :

She picks up a paper and hands it to Minjonet.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:23 pm
User Image
Ahh finally finished settling in.
::Claps hands together::
Time for some sleep for me.
Gotta hit the hay first day of classes tommorow.
::Gets in PJ's and falls fastly asleep

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:23 pm
"Oh...thank you." She says, standing rigidly, her arms full of loose items. "That's very kind of you..."

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:30 pm
Phoenix who waited minutes for an anwser only to find that TK had fallen asleep (didn't control charecter...just gave him something to be in the scene...alseep) "Oh well, let's see." Phoenix walked upsatirs and looked at the doors. After about twenty minutes he finally found it, he sighed and threw all his tuf on the biggest bed hung his sword and bow above the bed and set his laptop uder his bed. He then undid his shirt, let his pure white wings out and jumped straight out the window and flew into the sky. "huh, nothing a good night time fly. I wish there was a lake around here, or atleast a forest."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:31 pm
User Image

::Hi Whats your name?::
*looks at loose items*
::Here, lemme fix those up for you::
*a blur of speed and the items are all neat again*
*Neko-chan looks at the girl*
::I have super speed, so yea..::

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:34 pm
Kylie turns to Minjonet and smiles lightly, "your welcome...well, I must go now...heading towards the girl's dorm..it's getting late and I have a lot of stuff to unpack."

Saintsaholic - You need to be in school uniform when you roleplay. Sorry I'm so a**l about this. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:37 pm
Lance finished writing up an assignment to give to his students. Should he actually have any students to teach. Though he questioned if he would actually be needed at this school. It would be nice while it lasted. Perhaps he would enjoy some refreshments in the teachers lounge on the schools dime while he was here and had nothing better to do. He dropped the assignment in one of the drawers of his desk. Then headed out of the room trying to remember were the teachers lounge was from the map he'd studied. Pondering while walking rather quickly. He remembered that the lounge was on the other side of the school. It would take him less time to arrive there than most due to his high walking speed and long legs. But he wondered if he should get to know some of the students. Just in case he was actually needed in this school. The thought crossed his mind and left just as quickly. As he continued to walk quickly down the hallway. While taking in all of the sights this place had to offer as he came apon them or passed them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:39 pm
Pauses for a moment, before speaking, slightly stunned. "Minjonet...Minni, I'm new here." Bows her head gently in thanks, in so doing, gazes at her time piece, her eyes widening. "Oh my, I hadn't realized how late it is. Could you by any chance point me in the direction of the girl's dormitory?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:43 pm
*goes to the library and buys a new laptop* Ahh good now I'm set. Wait no I need to get my books. Oh well I'll do that in the morning it's getting late now. *walks to his dorm and unpacks everything* Ahh I see that I'm sharing a dorm with Phoenix. *throws his laptop on his bed and goes to his backpack* Hmm what movie should I watch?? *picks out a movie from is shelf and puts it in his laptop and starts watching it*

~~~~~~~~~~
{[I'm having Jake go to bed because I may not be RPing later tonight]}  

master of 7000

bslacrosse98

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:47 pm
hi im new here can anyone help me find my dorm ?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:48 pm
Kylie smiles lightly at Minjonet and says, "So I can call you Minni then? I'm Kylie. And I'm heading towards the Girl's Dorm...we can go together if you'd like."

She then grabs a hold of her luggages ready to go.

Whose Jake Master? Your Son?  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:55 pm
Phoenix had enjoyed his night fly and ended up coming in the window, who he didn't exspect was his roommate. he triesd to quikly hide his wings as he laughed nervously. "You didn't see anything...right?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff