Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Silent Eric's room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Silent Eric
  Yes
  No
  Who?
  No......... But I secretly do
  Yes, he's delicious
  Nuetral towards him.
View Results

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:24 pm
Kidju_Yukai
silent_eric
Kidju_Yukai
ERIC YOUR CAMERAS ARE DESTROYED -sets a whole s**t load of tnt in his room- ABOUT 600 POUNDS NO WAY YOU CAN TAKE THEM ALL OUT IN 20 SECONDS -makes them indestructable unless by own cause (explosion)

........... okay. neutral *Takes his equipment and goes to another room*
-freezes the tnt and freezes eric and replaces his expensive comp in the room and eric 5 miles away- HAHAHAAH -unfreezes and i run out of his room as it explodes destroying his expensive crap- NICE TRY

*Starts to walk back*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:36 pm
silent_eric
Kidju_Yukai
silent_eric
Kidju_Yukai
ERIC YOUR CAMERAS ARE DESTROYED -sets a whole s**t load of tnt in his room- ABOUT 600 POUNDS NO WAY YOU CAN TAKE THEM ALL OUT IN 20 SECONDS -makes them indestructable unless by own cause (explosion)

........... okay. neutral *Takes his equipment and goes to another room*
-freezes the tnt and freezes eric and replaces his expensive comp in the room and eric 5 miles away- HAHAHAAH -unfreezes and i run out of his room as it explodes destroying his expensive crap- NICE TRY

*Starts to walk back*

*Reaches the castle and heads back to his room*  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:25 pm
*Falls asleep forgetting to lock the doors*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:08 pm
((Here's what the room looks like now, every wall and the ceiling is covered with moniters, some are news shows and some are other t.v. stations but the majority are live feeds from hidden camera's from around the world, one wall is devoted to camera's set up in the castle in halls and rooms including peoples rooms. In one corner is a high tech computer station, as well as some video game consoles, a sign hangs on the door, "Silent Eric's Silent Survailence room, availible on request" A small bed is in the corner as well as a large dresser and and a trapdoor. Some of the moniter's have secrets behind them, passageways, safe's, closets, etc. )) *Sleeps soundly*  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:05 pm
*Sleeps and starts to have a nightmare*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:20 pm
*at first walks by then decides to see how you are, so she twists the door handle and it opens. seeing you asleep, she stops and stares at you* eek Eric... it's not very smart to leave your door unlocked....  

Ami-Ami

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:37 pm
*comes in cracking his knuckles*
come here, eric.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:38 pm
Raidan23
*comes in cracking his knuckles*
come here, eric.
*points at the bed* he's asleep  

Ami-Ami

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:46 pm
He will still die.....in time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:48 pm
Raidan23
He will still die.....in time.
ok.... what did he do to piss everyone off?  

Ami-Ami

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:55 pm
scream ERIC I TOLD YOU ONE MORE CAMERA IN ANYONE'S ROOM AND YOUR ROOM IS LOCKED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:57 pm
Azrael_Meginius
scream ERIC I TOLD YOU ONE MORE CAMERA IN ANYONE'S ROOM AND YOUR ROOM IS LOCKED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE!!! scream
eek camera....? *thinks to self: crap, was that what he was laughing about... DID HE PUT THEM IN MY ROOM?!*  

Ami-Ami

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:25 am
eric on more case where someone tells you to stop, and you dont. your room will be deleted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:45 am
Azrael_Meginius
eric on more case where someone tells you to stop, and you dont. your room will be deleted

yeah yeah........ sweatdrop Now let me see here...... ninja  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:56 am
*Looks around* DAMN YOU! My room is behind because it was locked! I need a gimmick to get more pages........ ninja  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff