Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:13 pm
iSketchedMyLifeAway
She wanders in the large library, glancing around at several book cases. "Well, I had best get started..." She climbed upon a ladder, taking down several book that had to do with Malice. She slid down the ladder, walking over to a hard wooden chair to do her study.

"Hey Sketch."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:47 pm
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
She wanders in the large library, glancing around at several book cases. "Well, I had best get started..." She climbed upon a ladder, taking down several book that had to do with Malice. She slid down the ladder, walking over to a hard wooden chair to do her study.

"Hey Sketch."
She jumped in her chair from the sudden noise. "Oh..it's only you Raidan..." She hurridly shut the book and slid it behind her.  

iSketchedMyLifeAway

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:28 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
*sighs* I guess I'll have to figure it out on my own then *goes back to the boring book*

He glanced at the book in his hands, then closed it and looked back to her. "Is there any way I could help you with that?"
I don't know *sighs* I'm trying to find out how to change curses but so far I've only read stuff I already know

"Not many people put stock in curses anymore. My area of expertise is technology, specifically flying and firearms, so I don't think I can help much."
there are still plenty of people that have curses and curses can occure naturaly *sighs* I have a friend with a curse that she doesn't want me to get rid of but she would like to have it changed a bit. only thing is if I don't do it right I could end up making it worse or killing her

"That....sucks..."
yeah and I don't realy know were to look I didn't learn anything I know about curses out of books  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:29 pm
iSketchedMyLifeAway
*looks up* hello  

muletothefoxxes

iSketchedMyLifeAway

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:37 pm
muletothefoxxes
iSketchedMyLifeAway
*looks up* hello
Hello Mu Ne Chan."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:41 pm
iSketchedMyLifeAway
muletothefoxxes
iSketchedMyLifeAway
*looks up* hello
Hello Mu Ne Chan."
how are you *looks at the book I'm reading in frustration*  

muletothefoxxes

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:38 pm
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway

"Hey Sketch."
She jumped in her chair from the sudden noise. "Oh..it's only you Raidan..." She hurridly shut the book and slid it behind her.

"Don't bother hiding your book. Half of these texts should be removed from here anyway." He was carrying a large stack of dusty books written in another language.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:41 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
I don't know *sighs* I'm trying to find out how to change curses but so far I've only read stuff I already know

"Not many people put stock in curses anymore. My area of expertise is technology, specifically flying and firearms, so I don't think I can help much."
there are still plenty of people that have curses and curses can occure naturaly *sighs* I have a friend with a curse that she doesn't want me to get rid of but she would like to have it changed a bit. only thing is if I don't do it right I could end up making it worse or killing her

"That....sucks..."
yeah and I don't realy know were to look I didn't learn anything I know about curses out of books

"Hm....the library on Obroa-skai might have something....I can put in some requests in a few places for you."  

Raiden the Ancient

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:52 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

"That....sucks..."

"Hm....the library on Obroa-skai might have something....I can put in some requests in a few places for you."
*opens my mouth then shuts it* oh ok thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:53 pm
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway

"Hey Sketch."

"Don't bother hiding your book. Half of these texts should be removed from here anyway." He was carrying a large stack of dusty books written in another language.
She sighed, going back to the book she was reading. "Sorry, I just got a little paranoid."  

iSketchedMyLifeAway

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:52 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

"That....sucks..."

"Don't mention it."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:53 pm
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway

"Hey Sketch."

She sighed, going back to the book she was reading. "Sorry, I just got a little paranoid."

"No need to apologize."  

Raiden the Ancient

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:53 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

"That....sucks..."

"Don't mention it."
ok I won't *goes back to the book I'm reading*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:18 pm
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway

"Hey Sketch."

"No need to apologize."
"You've been acting rather strange lately. Did you know that?" She said which was at a random time. Not even looking up from her book, she smirked.  

iSketchedMyLifeAway

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:45 pm
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway

"No need to apologize."
"You've been acting rather strange lately. Did you know that?" She said which was at a random time. Not even looking up from her book, she smirked.

He had been reaching up to grab a book from the shelf, and he stopped. "I have? How so?"  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff