Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
ATTENTION LUCKY STAR FANS!!!! I need your help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:33 pm
Match 8 has begun. Be sure to get your votes in. smile If we want to make sure that All the LS characters make it to the top 16 we MUST continue to support them for the next 2 matches (this on included) And If at all possible please support C.C. and Suigintou (Junk). If they can defeat their opponints then this will vastly improve the LS characters chances of a better finish.

http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:12 am
Just a reminder to please get your votes in today. Please support the LS characters, C.C. and Suigintou today. TY!  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:12 pm
Bumping for more votes!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:05 pm
Whoo, good matchups here. I like it.

C.C. vs. Shana? Ouch. I voted for C.C. since I've given Shana quite a bit of attention these past few rounds.  

The_Great_Hero

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:16 pm
Less than an hour left to go to vote! Please get your votes in soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 pm
Well they were VERY late getting the match to end and post the results but they are VERY good results indeed. C.C. and Suigintou upset Shana and Hina. All the LS characters did very well. One more match left until the Main tournament ends. Let's give them only last push of support to victory!

User Image  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:59 pm
This is it! The final match in for main ISML tournament. After this the top 16 will go into the Championship round a month 1/2 from now. And to make the last 2 positions secure for the top 16 May i suggest your support Nagisa and Nanoha for today. TY. And don't forget to Support the LS character's too. If they can win their matches all 3 will be secure for a top 16 finish.

http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html

P.S. and as a personal request could you guys kindly vote for Yurie too. She hasn't had a win all throughout this tournament and it would be sad to see her go winless for the entire thing. TY.

Since this guild is also a Clannad fan guild I ask that you do support Nagisa in this one. Even though she has no chance of getting into the top 16, if she wins her match it will secure Tsukasa's place in the top 16.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:01 am
Bumping to rimind you all to vote please.  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:58 pm
Bumping for more votes. Please be sure to vote for Nanoha, Nagisa, and the Lucky Star Characters please!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:09 pm
1 hour left to vote. If you haven't voted yet please do so now. TY.  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:18 pm
YAAHOOOOOO!!!!! Tsukasa takes the the #16 spot! With her victory over Yue Tsukasa is going to the Championship round! Good work everyone! Unfortunately she will have to face Fate 1st in the Championship round. But frankly I'm happy enough for her getting there. This proves that her top 8 finish in the J Saimoe tournament last year was no fluke.

The ISML will now take a brake and the championship round will begin September 30... MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Haruhi wins the Diamond Necklace, her second one, and was the ONLY remaining undefeated character left in the Diamond round.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 am
BTW everyone. the Double Elimination Championship round poster has been uploaded. Here are how the matches will fill out..... Tsukasa's NOT going to have an way way of things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

TsukasaHLover

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:18 pm
I just love how the Lucky Star characters are screwed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:31 pm
): so is Kotomi.

Well, not against Hinagiku, but if Fate beats Tsukasa she will be.  

Ivory Cream Puff

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:53 am
I really hope everyone's been going to and trying to gather as many Lucky Star Fans as they can to come and vote in the Championship round. All the Lucky Star characters are going to need every last bit of help they can get! Especially Tsukasa!

Remember the championship round begins September 30! MY BIRTHDAY!  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff