Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria Urawa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:09 am
(@ rokcergirl: I think I know this song... is it.... Aberfeldy??)

Walks to the ground arm in arm with William.
*turning to William* "I think the air will do me somme good...."
*he leaves her with a gentil kiss* "We will see us tomorrow.... when I'm not so hungry anymore...."
"But no children, promised?"
"Promised, darling...."
Now Ria stands alone in the dark, watching the others and breathing deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:45 pm
(( ah where do i begin eh?? I probably need an update or I just need to go back and read everything >.<))  

spiderX

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:32 am
Yuki walked towards the castle onto it's grounds. She was tired and needed a place to say. She thought she could sleep in a tree and be on her way. She climbed up a tree and laiddown. Hissing as she scartched her arm on a sharp branch. Blood dripped to the ground. Yuki quickly covered her wound. Knowing the dangers of her blood. If she wasn't carful another vampire would be after her sweet smelling blood. When the wound was sealed she laid oon the branch and went to sleep. Not knowing that the grounds she slept on belonged to vampire, and her spilled blood had already attracted them forth.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:30 am
Lucian walked out of his castle room, heading out for a nightime stroll in the moonlight. He looked over at the tree, noticing the blood, and the sleeping girl. "People are constantly getting hurt around here...I'm at least going to sit and wait for her to wake up...might be fun to see her reaction to a vampire." He smirks, leaning against the tree, pushing his glasses up on his nose and fixing his hat. He curls his coat tighter, wind picking up a bit, pulling his hat closer down over his face.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:46 pm
As the wind picked up Yuki shivered. She turned over, but fell out of the tree. "OW!" She said as she rubbed her head. When she saw Lucian she quickly back away. She took her silver dagger and help it up in a protective way. She wondered if she could get away...though she doubted it. She went pail as she said "Who are you and what do you want?!?!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:55 pm
Leafy1253
As the wind picked up Yuki shivered. She turned over, but fell out of the tree. "OW!" She said as she rubbed her head. When she saw Lucian she quickly back away. She took her silver dagger and help it up in a protective way. She wondered if she could get away...though she doubted it. She went pail as she said "Who are you and what do you want?!?!"

Lucian flipped his hat up, glaring at her over his glasses, smirking. "I don't want anything...It just seems as if you have a knack for getting hurt, don't you? First the blood on the ground and now you fall....pity." He chuckles, curling his coat tighter against the wind, pushing his glasses back up his nose.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:07 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253

Lucian flipped his hat up, glaring at her over his glasses, smirking. "I don't want anything...It just seems as if you have a knack for getting hurt, don't you? First the blood on the ground and now you fall....pity." He chuckles, curling his coat tighter against the wind, pushing his glasses back up his nose.

Yuki blushed slightly from embarassment, but put her guard back up, holding the dagger tighter. Shivering slightly again, her other jacket had been shreded by another vampire. Yuki then began to back up slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:13 pm
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253

Yuki blushed slightly from embarassment, but put her guard back up, holding the dagger tighter. Shivering slightly again, her other jacket had been shreded by another vampire. Yuki then began to back up slowly.

Lucian took off his coat, throwing it towards her. He spread his wings and wrapped them around himself. He grinned, two fangs gleaming in the moonlight. "You should put that on...You look cold. You can put the knife down. I have no intention of hurting you." He stares up at the moon, crossing his arms across his chest.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:16 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253

Lucian took off his coat, throwing it towards her. He spread his wings and wrapped them around himself. He grinned, two fangs gleaming in the moonlight. "You should put that on...You look cold. You can put the knife down. I have no intention of hurting you." He stares up at the moon, crossing his arms across his chest.

His fangs didn't help much to calm her nerves, but she put the knife away and put the coat on. She sat down and said "Thank you..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:24 pm
"Hmm...You aren't much for vampires, are you? It really doesn't seem like it. Of course, the only people I know who are interested are hunters, and they aren't much fun." He disappears, appearing behind her, talking in her ear. "Dying isn't fun...watching others die...THAT has a little more enjoyment in it, especially if you do it yourself." He smirks, appearing back in front of her, chuckling.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:33 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
"Hmm...You aren't much for vampires, are you? It really doesn't seem like it. Of course, the only people I know who are interested are hunters, and they aren't much fun." He disappears, appearing behind her, talking in her ear. "Dying isn't fun...watching others die...THAT has a little more enjoyment in it, especially if you do it yourself." He smirks, appearing back in front of her, chuckling.

Yuki froze in place terrified. Her heatbeat going faster intill he returned back to his orginal sitting place. She breathed slowly to regain her normal heartbeat before saying "I don't like vampire, though it's my buisness why"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:40 pm
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

Yuki froze in place terrified. Her heatbeat going faster intill he returned back to his orginal sitting place. She breathed slowly to regain her normal heartbeat before saying "I don't like vampire, though it's my buisness why"

He smirks, glaring at her over his glasses. "I could tell you why, if I wanted to. I could purge through every thought you have ever had and send you into a world of suffering and despair. Seriously, I don't have time for all that, but it makes for an interesting day when I do." He looks back up at the moon, pushing his glasses up on his nose.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:45 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

He smirks, glaring at her over his glasses. "I could tell you why, if I wanted to. I could purge through every thought you have ever had and send you into a world of suffering and despair. Seriously, I don't have time for all that, but it makes for an interesting day when I do." He looks back up at the moon, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

Yuki went pail again, her heart beat quickening again. She then asked "If you aren't going to do it to me then why are you telling me? To scare me half to death?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

Yuki went pail again, her heart beat quickening again. She then asked "If you aren't going to do it to me then why are you telling me? To scare me half to death?"

He straightens up, smirking. "Who says I wasn't? I might....Torture isn't neccessarily hurting someone in my book. So, I wouldn't push it..."  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:55 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

He straightens up, smirking. "Who says I wasn't? I might....Torture isn't neccessarily hurting someone in my book. So, I wouldn't push it..."

Yuki bit her lip as she tried to calm down and find a plan to get away. She felt like if she wasn't careful she'd be in even bigger troudble. She tood up and gave him he's jacket "Thank you. I think I'll be leaveing now, I need to find somewere to sleep before it get's even later"  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff