Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:31 am
Allison laughed at his reaction. "what's the matter? Don't like the color?" she giggled. "Well I do have a motorcycle to, but you will have to ride on the back." she smiled "oh don't worry, its silver and red. Also very fast." she giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:44 pm
Jiro laughed and kissed her again. "Allison...are you scared I'll run away?" he said looking at her.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:15 pm
Allison smiled, "No, i'm not scared you will run away, I just don't like human driving, I offered before to be nice." she said giving him a hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 pm
"Well dont worry. I wont run away." he grinned, hugging her back.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:48 pm
Allison smiled, grabbing two helmets from a shelf. "Here." she said smiling, handing a bright yellow helmet to Jiro, Allsion kept the helmet that had skulls as decoration with the tinted sheild. While jumping onto the motorcycle, Allsion motioned for Jiro to get on the back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:00 pm
Jiro grinned, grabbing the helment and throwing it on. He sat on the back and held onto her, noting she hadnt put on a different dress,  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:08 pm
Once Allison knew Jiro was on, she took off way over the speed limit. Going a consistent 200 mph in the direction opposite from town, Allison was hopeing Jiro wasn't getting the wrong impression of where she was going. The place where Allison wanted to go was about an hour and a half away, even while going 200 mph the entire way. After a little while of riding, she could feel Jiro tensing up on the back. Oh no. she thoguht, hopeing he wouldn't freak out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:12 pm
Jiro was getting a bit motion sick. He never like riding motorcycles. He held her a little tighter, feeling lightheaded. He closed his eyes a bit and gently started letting go of conciouness.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:15 pm
Allison noticed Jiro holding on tighter to her and slumping over. She then pulled over to the side of the road, taking off her helmet. "Jiro? Are you okay?" she asked looking worried, taking his helmet off so he could get some more fresh air.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:17 pm
He blinked for a minute. "Im fine....motion sick....I'm a little better now....lets get on the road...." he smiled, walking over a tad dizzily towards the bike. He got up and smiled at her, blowing her a kiss.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:21 pm
"Not yet, you still look pale." Allison said, walking over trying to pull Jiro over sit down in the grass. "I don't want to leave yet if you will just get sick again soon." she said concerned. "Besides, your pulse is also high, I can hear it." she said smiling, holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:24 pm
After ten minutes he was back to normal. He looked at her and jumped up. "Lats go!" he grinned.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:28 pm
"Okay." Allison said smiling, jumping back up onto the motorcycle waiting for Jiro to get on. "We still have about a 45 minute ride." she said over her shoulder as Jiro got back on, she then started the motorcycle again taking off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:31 pm
Jiro juped onto the bike and held onto Allison.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:37 pm
Allison pulled into a mcdonalds, going through the drive thru. After getting food for Jiro, they parked in the parking lot. "Sorry you can't eat inside." she said smiling, "I don't think I can handle all those human around me." she grumbled, frusterated with herself. "Oh and by the way", she said smiling, "I didn't drive all this way to go to mcdonalds, we just stopped here to get you some food. Where I am really taking you is a surprise." she said grinning.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff