Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:35 pm
Huner's was bleeding hunter bandgaed it and said ." i don't care i have to laern some kind of move that can beat jynx i hate when i lose to him. Hunter punched a tree and it fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:19 pm
"That bandage isn't going to hold for long," Seirah said. Sighing, she walked over to him, removed his bandage and started to rebandage his hand. "Aren't you strong enough already? Not may people could knock that tree down with a single punch and with a wounded hand," she observed. "Perhaps if you train with weights like I do occationally and go on long runs. That'll increase your stamina and your endurance." Seirah released Hunter's hand. She was done bandaging it so she sat down. "You know, you could aways spar against me. I know that I'm not Jynx or Keiji, but a tough opponent is always good to practice with."  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:29 pm
Hunter sat down and said i don't want to fight you oh and i got this from my dad being the hokage's son has it's advanetges. Like this Hunter took out a piece of paper and it basicly said that hunter was now in shino's squad. Hunter smiled and laid down and was thinking about how he could inprove his ninja skills.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 pm
Seirah looked at the slip of paper then at Hunter. "Uh, why did you join my squad?" she asked as Kumori laid down in between them.  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:40 pm
Hunter said " you will find that out later when i go over to your house."Hunter looked at the sky. Naruto walked next to them and said " Hunter why aer you out here with Seirah is she your girlfriend." he said with a smile. Hunter said "dad why are you here and no she is not." he said not admiting it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:43 pm
Seirah jumped to her feet and bowed to Naruto as soon as she realized who had spoken. "L-Lord Hokage! What brings you all the way out here?" she asked, while keeping an eye on Kumori who had decided to check Naruto out.  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:51 pm
Naruto said "enough with the hokage stuff i just came to see if Hunter was okay after i heared what happened at the squad traing grounds.." Naruto pet Kmori. Hunter said Dad please don't do it agin not here with her. Naruto said " Hunter why whatever are you talking about?" Hunter started to drag his dad away from The place saying "Dad i'm telling mom your doing this agin."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:57 pm
Seirah and Kumori couldn't help but laugh at Naruto as Hunter dragged him away. "Come on, girl, I'll race ya home!" she exclaimed, sprinting towards her home, Kumori hot on her heels. Kumori made it into the yard first. "You win, like usual," sighed Seirah, walking into her home. "Hey, mom, would it be possible for Hunter to eat with us tonight?" "I don't see why not," her mother replied, walking into the living room. "How was your run?" "Kumori won. Again."  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:25 pm
Hunter draged his dad back to his house and his mom said "why are you draging your father?"Hunter said he tried to do it agin and i have to go to Seirah's place in a minuete or two. "Hey Hunter i got you a partner." hinata said. What do you mean a partner a baby wolf walks next to Hunter and jumped on Hunter's head. Oh that. Well bye mom bye dad." Hunter left and said "well what am i going to name you little guy. Hunter thinks i know hlet's out a small like that boy?" The baby wolf let's out a small howl. They get to her house and knock on the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:46 pm
Kiba opened the door, looked at Hunter and said, "She's in her room. Try anything and you'll wish that you hadn't." He finally noticed the wolf pup. "Trying to get on my good side?" he asked, pointing at the pup. Seirah raced down the stairs. "Dad! Don't be so mean! He isn't going to try anything and if he does, you know that Kumori will either bite him or get you and Akamaru!" She grabbed Hunter's hand and dragged him to her room. "Sorry about that, but he's as protective of me as a mother dog of her own pups. Thankfully mom isn't like that," she said, plopping down on her bed. "So, what'd ya wanna talk about?"  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:58 pm
"now that your dad said that i don't want to to talk about it." preety much giving it away. "Hey wait a minuete where is blaze?" Blaze came out of know where and jumped on his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:06 pm
"Aw! He's so cute!!" Seirah exclaimed, taking Blaze from Hunter's head. Can it be? Does he really like me?, she thought, scratching Blaze between the ears. "Kumori, play nice," she ordered setting Blaze next to Kumori who sniffed the new pup. "Don't let him bother you. He won't do a thing as long as you don't go sneaking around my room while I'm asleep or try anything I don't want you to."  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:20 pm
Hunter Said "well i wanted to say that i liked you and was wondering if you wanted to go out maby friday noight?" he said kinda blushing afterwards. Blaze started to play with Kumori.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:26 pm
Seirah smiled, leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Blushing, she pulled away. "How was that for an answer?" she asked, watching as Kumori started a tug of war game with Blaze. She laughed. "Finally! She isn't begging me to play that with her!" "Supper's ready! Hunter you can stay if you want!" called Seirah's mom "So what do you say? You and Blaze staying?" asked Seirah, smiling.  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:34 pm
After being kissed he fell over and siad "i'm ok and yes we are going to stay for dinner." "Blaze how does that sound to you?" Blaze holwed in a happy tone saying yes.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff