Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Chains (Mythology RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:03 pm
Selene sighed, handing her a sword. "You can search around, but use this if you're attacked."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:14 pm
She nodded, taking the sword and letting go of Bubu at the same time. She gave her little onbu an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that, love. Lights are on now, k?" She turned from them, briefly grinning at Zach before heading into the trees.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Zach watched her, smiling back at her when she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:27 pm
Ry disappeared into the brush, the occasional sound of a sword reaching their ears as she cut through some dense brush. Though, sure enough, Ry ran into a old hunter's trap and was now dangling in the air by her ankle. "...A little help?"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:28 pm
Zach appeared and she fell into his arms as he cut her down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:35 pm
"Stupid hunter's trap," she grumbled, holding onto him so she wouldn't fall. "Thanks though," she added in a slightly smaller voice.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:39 pm
He brought her back to camp and set her down on her feet. "I'd rather you not go into monster infested woods."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:42 pm
"But I'm bored..." She pouted cutely up at him, giving Bubu a pat on his head and feeding him another couple of blueberries from her pockets.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:46 pm
"I'm sure I could think of something for you two to do," Selene whispered in Zach's ear, forcing images into his mind.

"Stop that," He hissed at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:50 pm
"What? I'm all for anything really, I'm so bored." She grinned, tilting her head, totally oblivious to the underlying pervertedness to Selene's comment.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Selene grinned and sent Ry the same images she sent to her brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:04 pm
Ry paused, observing, her face pink now. "...Huh...I can bend back farther then that..." She seemed more absent minded now, glad Bu Bu couldn't see those images. "...and is it atomically possible for it to be that long?"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Selene smiled as Zach ran away, melding into a tree, probably inventing a new shade of red. She sat up, laughing. "Victory!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:12 pm
Ry blinked, looking over at Selene. "Huh? Did I miss something?" She was a little embarassed, but more so for Zach then herself. Selene had a interesting mental image of her.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:16 pm
"Don't ask," Abyss muttered.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items