Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Twilight RP~ (Rising Sun) Needs Members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  Edward
  Jacob
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:15 am
((sorry! I've been really sick, and haven't been able to post!))
Kara read over Lilith's note a couple of times, before writing back:
I kind of have this goal to live in every state, at least once. So I moved to Forks. It's not wrong to think that. I'd be nervous, too. I mean, you just moved to a new place, to try and get help from people you don't know. I'll tell you at lunch, when we're less likely to be overheard...or caught passing notes.
When Kara finished writing, she gave Lilith the note back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:29 pm
((sorry guys i haven't been on in awhile. i've read the post and i'll write my part tomorrow okay. sorry again for the wait))  

vampire_knight_loves_zero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 am
((is anyone sam?! i guess i'll be him for now))
Jacob couldn't stand seeing Sarah in that condition. "I'll call Sam," Jacob said softly. He stepped outside. Jacob didn't want to tell Sarah about the kiss. It wasn't even a real kiss was it?! He saved Sarah's life right? All those thoughts were floating around Jacob's head. He didn't know what to do or what to think. Jacob quickly dialed Sam's number on his cell phone. It rang.
"Hello?," said Sam.
"Hey. Sam?," asked Jacob.
"Yes. Who's this?," asked Sam.
"It's Jacob," answered Jacob.
"What is it?," asked Sam.
Jacob sighed. "Sarah's in the hospital," Jacob bulted out.
"WHAT!?," yelled Sam.
"She was at my house. We were talking and she had an asthma attack. I don't get why. She was having trouble breathing but doesn't she have to be alrgeic to something to have an attack? Anyway I called 911 after I gave her CPR," Jacob explained.
There was a paused.
"I'll be right there," said Sam.
Click.
Jacob closes his phone and walked back to Sarah's room. Jacob wanted to know what was going on. He wanted answers.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:16 am
Lilith read the note. She quickly wrote back.
Yeah I guess it's hard for both of this. Amber has these stupid ideas alot of them time and I usually just go all with them. But I don't think I can go along with them. I just think this time what she did was wrong. We can't trust them and we shouldn't. We can talk at lunch okay. It's almost lunch anyway.
Lilith handed Kara the note back. She didn't undestand why she was telling Kara these things. They haven't known her for very long but she felt like she could tell her anything.  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:20 am
Amber read the note. She started writting back.
I came here with my twin sister Lilith. We wanted a fresh start. Well I did anyway. I don't want to talk about this on paper though. I'm going over to the Cullens after school so we can talk then okay?
Amber handed Bella the paper back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:22 pm
Sarah looked at Jacob when he entered the room again,"So, what did he say?"she asked before trying to stifle a coughing fit through the mask without much success. Her face had a little color return after she struggled to catch her breath from the bought of coughs.  

rocker_gal226

Velsaria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:18 pm
{{Do any of you guys know where punk_rocker_wanabe is?}}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:11 am
Velsaria
{{Do any of you guys know where punk_rocker_wanabe is?}}

((i do. she's my twin sister^^ she's been sick. what do you need?))  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:13 am
Jacob tried to smile but he couldn't. He had told Sam everything. And now he was coming here. "He's worried," Jacob paused. "He's coming here." Jacob sighed. "I have to get going." Before Sarah could say another word he ran out of the room. He couldn't face Sam. Not now. Not anytime soon. Jacob ran back to his car and drove away. "I'm sorry Sarah," said Jacob softly. He turned his car on and drove away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:21 am
Sarah sat nervously awaiting Sam's arrival. "Great, he's coming here,"she said nervously. The panic inside her grew as her breathing quickened up. She willed herself to take deep breaths before Sam would walk through the doors.  

rocker_gal226

punk_rocker_wanabe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:08 pm
(srry i kinda havent been on dat much sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:17 pm
(hey Velsaria is the vampire that your talking about edward cuz i kinda got a little lost sweatdrop )  

punk_rocker_wanabe

Velsaria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:34 pm
{{Yeah he is. Sorry if I confused you.
And just a general message to everyone, Yurika says she's sorry if Illarion seems antisocial right now but she wants to make sure her computer is fixed fixed before she gets him involved with any one's character and have it crash and leave them hanging. It was supposed to be fixed but it turns out the company didn't fix it properly.}}

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:05 pm
Velsaria
{{Yeah he is. Sorry if I confused you.
And just a general message to everyone, Yurika says she's sorry if Illarion seems antisocial right now but she wants to make sure her computer is fixed fixed before she gets him involved with any one's character and have it crash and leave them hanging. It was supposed to be fixed but it turns out the company didn't fix it properly.}}

((it's okay. can you just let me know when she is coming back okay))  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:10 pm
Sam walked into the hopsital. He went to the nure's station. "Where is Sarah Uley's room?," Sam asked. The nurse pointed to Sarah's room. Sam smiled and walked to Sarah's room. He starred at her lying in bed. He walked slowly to the side of her bed. Placing his hands on her arm. "How are you feeling Sarah? You okay? Jacob told me about what happened," Sam asked softly. He looked into Sarah's eyes. "How? Why did this happen to her?," Sam asked himself. He looked around the room. "Where'd Jacob go?," Sam asked.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff