Reply Beyblade Association
Favourite character(s) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

princessbeyblade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:30 pm
my favorite character is kai hiwatari heart . i know he may be mean and scary sometimes but he's really a nice guy. i believe that ther's kindness inside of him. evidence would be the cat. deep down he truly cares for people. evidence whieth. plus he is super cool. he's hansome.
i would rather want to see the light in dark person than a light with a lot of darkness. in anime(that thought is scary though  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:45 pm
princessbeyblade
my favorite character is kai hiwatari heart . i know he may be mean and scary sometimes but he's really a nice guy. i believe that ther's kindness inside of him. evidence would be the cat. deep down he truly cares for people. evidence whieth. plus he is super cool. he's hansome.
i would rather want to see the light in dark person than a light with a lot of darkness. in anime(that thought is scary though

Kai's a pretty cool dude. The way he takes care of all the cats in the series makes me cry in happiness.

He looked all dejected and disappointed when he realised that Daichi had fed the cats before him xD  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Prodigious_girl

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:31 pm
^^ I like Kai, Max and Johnny!! ^________^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:41 pm
[Mourir]
princessbeyblade

Kai's a pretty cool dude. The way he takes care of all the cats in the series makes me cry in happiness.

He looked all dejected and disappointed when he realised that Daichi had fed the cats before him xD

Aww, I thought that was so sweet too. whee Then again I think kitties and hugs pretty much make the world go 'round...  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

HellFire8904

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:03 pm
I have to say, I thought Kai was awesome, but I like Tala more, just cool im my humble opinion. Thought I think Kai looks ALOT cooler.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:58 am
My favorite charaters are Max and Tala. This may sound a little creepy, but whenever I see Tala's name, I'll literally scream "TALA!!!" As for Max, I guess I just have a thing for the hyper blondes!  

Freddyphone

Neko-jinElissa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:11 pm
Is it bad if you almost named your cat after Kai?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:47 pm
Neko-jinElissa
Is it bad if you almost named your cat after Kai?

xd

Meh, I named my sister's hunter pet in World of Warcraft Kai. He was a grumpy kitty though.

She was quite dumb to let me name the kitty. Oh well, she can't change it now. Besides, it'd be weird calling him something else...

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Neko-jinElissa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:57 pm
phew... for a moment there I actually thought that I was insane! Glad I'm not.... at least I don't think so... right? Anyway my favorite character is Kai Hiwatari from beyblade!!! But also there's Rei who I love like a brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:36 am
well my fave character is well um i dont kn oe because i have so many but ill just name my top 5 k
1.is at the moment ozuma
2.hiro
3.lee
4.ray
and 5.kai
there my top 5 k and in order  

ying_yang-girl

Idiotsme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:21 pm
kai is my fave.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:58 am
*rolls around*

I adore Yuriy, though I feel most of the time I'm the only person who cannot STAND him being called Tala.... I honestly wonder why the dubbers named him after a Native American name... when his name was originally a very sexy Russian name.

Point at hand.. umm.. Rei still tops my list, though recently, I've been falling for Mariam all over again. Thank you, Ja ^^;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Orionis Rigel

I Kei I

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:52 pm
Max, for the obvious reasons. 3nodding I'm sort of a sucker for the kind characters that seem to be underdogs compared to everyone else. sweatdrop Until they prove otherwise, anyway. Aside from that, people where I live tell me all the time I act just like him. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:11 pm
Mine is Tala when he joined up with Kai  

Kanger

Djakael

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:51 am
Kai is my absolute favorite. I named my freakin' cat after him and if you didn't know any better youd think he was Kai in Kitty form! ^_^ I love him though, both Kai's. But i wont say anyting else unless you pm me and ask me about it then.  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff