Reply The Vampire Castle
The Mountain Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:08 pm
Luciriah shook her head to clear the confusing thoughts that were milling around and ran to catch up with the other two. As she fell into step with them she drifted into a silent mood, something she hadn't done since first meeting Quinn and then Kuroi. It was her old facade coming back to her after meeting a stranger.

((sorry it took me a while to post ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:30 pm
Seeing the three leave, Raidan let himself relax. He hadn't even sensed the three before their thoughts had reached him while he'd been watching his sister, who had apparantly dissappeared. With a shrug and a sigh, became a translucent blue being with wings and shot away into the night.  

Raiden the Ancient

KanameKain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:30 pm
"Luciriah... Quinn... we are being followed..." Kuroi said as his eyes began changing, his body looked as if it was going to explode, he felt danger all around him and it was driving his innerself out of control. A flash of magic energy erupted from Kuroi, and for an instant you see the images of 6 individuals each cloaked by magic to conceal themselves. "We must get away... as quickly as possible..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:03 pm
"This is getting rediculous!" Luciriah yelled as she began to run with the other two. "I've had enough of this, we need to get inside somewhere, where there'll be less chance of being followed by the wrong crowd!"
Even as she said this she was taking a route that led back to the castle. It felt safer to her because there was her own kind living there, and she knew her way around...and...being scared at first she'd found a few places to hide.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:02 pm
Kuroi stopped for a moemnt letting go of Luciriah's hand. "I will stop them..." he said as he placed his hand on the ground, from his hand a shockwave of energy spread across the ground forcing the ground up and around their pursuers then the ground slowly took them down with it burying them deep into the ground.

He then grabbed a clock he seen in a cardboard box and threw it over him. "If they don't know it's me perhaps they wil lstop coming after us..." The child then draped it over himself hiding his face completely from view and held back onto Luciriah's hand to let her lead him to someplace safer.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:56 pm
Luciriah nodded numbly and carried on walking. Seeing Kuroi with so much power...she wondered why he chose to stay with her, as he seemed to be able to cope so well on his own. He was stronger than both her and Quinn together in some ways.

((I am SO SO SO sorry I haven't posted! I broke the computer...DX and then I went on holiday for a week and am about to go away again and I'll have little (or no) access for about a month. I'm really sorry guys. Love you and miss you both <33 ))  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:40 pm
Kuroi peered over at Lucriah and softly spoke, "I didn't want this power... I can't even fully use it yet... I am feared because I have it, and if I use too much to defend myself my body gets weak... I don't want to live that way... when I met you, you were kind to me, I didn't want to use my powers I ust wanted to be normal... I didn't ask to be this way I just am..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:23 pm
Ember walked down the walk way looking forward to being at the bar and night club. She slowly opened the door knowing if she appeard some where she might hurt herself. She looked around kinda quriously. "Hello." excapted from her.  

~Vampiiresdarklove~

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:40 am
Kuroi_Getsuga
Kuroi peered over at Lucriah and softly spoke, "I didn't want this power... I can't even fully use it yet... I am feared because I have it, and if I use too much to defend myself my body gets weak... I don't want to live that way... when I met you, you were kind to me, I didn't want to use my powers I ust wanted to be normal... I didn't ask to be this way I just am..."

"Well...there's nothing we can do about your power. As far as I can tell you're stuck with it. But I'll promise you this - I won't treat any differently to the way I'd treat you if you didn't have the power. I still want to stay with you. And to be honest...you're the first person who's wanted to stick with me, I've never had any companions since...well. I suppose we can understand each other when it comes to that." She smiled slightly and hugged the child, feeling a warmth glow inside her that had only recently been awoken.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:10 am
[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]
Kuroi_Getsuga

"Well...there's nothing we can do about your power. As far as I can tell you're stuck with it. But I'll promise you this - I won't treat any differently to the way I'd treat you if you didn't have the power. I still want to stay with you. And to be honest...you're the first person who's wanted to stick with me, I've never had any companions since...well. I suppose we can understand each other when it comes to that." She smiled slightly and hugged the child, feeling a warmth glow inside her that had only recently been awoken.
Kuroi smiled and hugged you back, the differences between them were irrelevent to him. He feels shame for being afraid of someone who now shows him such love and kindness. It began to seem to good to be true for the small elf.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:43 am
Luciriah smiled and took his hand as they began to walk through the village. She knew she cared about him a lot, she just wasn't sure how. She didn't think she saw him like a son - she'd never been a mother (she'd never been a proper adult) so she thought it was more like a younger brother. She'd had a younger brother once, and it broke her heart to see him grow old and die.
"I wonder what would happen if I was...un-turned. Would I just drop dead at being so old or would I live a life from wear I left off? It's something I've thought about a lot over the years, but I've always changed my mind. I don't know what made me think of it now..." She tucked a strand of her loose black hair behind her ears and wondered if they'd be okay without Quinn.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:02 pm
(I am so...so VERY sorry guys...I've been super busy with thing sthat i have forgotten to post here...>< anyways i'll just say Quinn left to go face his maker (kuu's his name by the way...) for a short while and is heading back to you two.)
Battered and bloody the silver-haired vampire stumbled into the other's path."...Hey.. you two," he smiled weakly before his knees gave way and he fell onto the ground. Before anyone said anything Quinn waved a dismissive hand."I'll be fine,' he said hoarsely,"......I've been through...worse.."
He coughed up some blood and gave a bitter laugh." I managed to escape you again,' he muttered to himself. He then struggled to get up and walked over to the vampiress and elven child." Luciriah....Kuroi...I'm sorry I dissappeared on you...." He began to explain,"...I had...something to take care of ...on my own..."  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:33 am
Kuroi looked at quinn with a scared look in his eyes, the ight fo the blood made him cower closer to Luciriah holding onto her tightly he tried hiding his tiny face in her leg not wanting to see the badly beat up quinn.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:21 am
"Qu-Quinn?" Luciriah stammered, running towards him and throwing her arms around his shoulders. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?! What...what happened? We could have helped you, you wouldn't be so...so..." she blinked back tears, distressed at seeing her closest friend (only friend apart from the child) so beaten up. She bit her lip and looked at the blood that covered him; he was losing it very quickly.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:16 pm
Kuroi looked over at quinn again then hugged tighter on Luciriah. "Can you make him better?" The child asked as his knees began to shake, the child seemed afraid of the blood all over quinn.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff