Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:38 pm
She broke the kiss, hugging Ry tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:38 pm
"hmm' she taps her chin before shrugging "okay, couldnt hurt" she smiles and then closes the window, she teasingly blows a kiss at him before returning to her reading.

"so, whats a pretty girl like you out here all alone?" he asked curiously  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:41 pm
kat smiled her voice in a permit blush now "t-thank you...." she whispered. his touch was warm. it felt good against her cheek,  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:44 pm
"You're welcome," He murmured, pulling her into another hug.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:52 pm
kat was confused at how he was acting but she didnt care, it felt so good to be in his arms, she chuckled lightly at how cheesey that sounded "um, do you know where i can get some food? i havent all day." she asked tentatively hopeing not to be ruining the moment  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:55 pm
He smirked. "Yeah. I smuggle food into my room all the time." He released her, then grabbed her hand and started leading her.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:58 pm
kat followed all to willingly she was smileing lightly and her gaze never left his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:01 pm
Ry hugged her back tightly, almost purring in happiness. She leaned in to kiss Aph again just as the door opened, revealing Zach and Kat. Ry still held Aph intimately to her. "Well...hello," she said, smiling brightly, clearly not embarassed.

Damien smirked, nodding and walking away, whistling as he went back to his dorm.

"Reading," she murmured, pointing to the Harry Potter book that had been temporairily forgotten.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:17 pm
"Me and my sister share a room," He muttered to Kat, ignoring the other two girls. He walked over to his bed, leaning down, reaching under, and pulling out a miniature fridge.

Aph blushed, but made no move to leave Ry's arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:20 pm
kat smiled gratefully "thats cool." then glanced over at the two girls in confusion at there strange position. she sat down next to him carefully  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:22 pm
He opened it and said, "Take anything you want."

When Kat wasn't looking, Aph pecked Ry's lips and moved from her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:24 pm
kat reached in and toke a small apple and began to nibble on it slowly stareing at him the whole time.  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:31 pm
His eyes met hers, and his were warm, filled with kindness... and fear.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:35 pm
kat could see the fear i his eyes and it confused her, she leaned her head over to lay it lightly on his shoulder so her mouth was close to his ear "whats wrong?" she asked whispering so his sister couldnt hear

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:37 pm
"Nothing," He whispered back, kissing the top of her head.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff