Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:33 pm
Will we lose it someday?
I want to protect you and that disappearing smile
The ringing voice that calls me dries out
Even if it gets erased by the wind along time
I will find you...

User Image Gregory Leo Wood User Image

Gregroy Leo Wood patiently waited for Rose's opinion on the matter with a slight smile on his face. A million places must have been swarming through her head as she pondered on where they could go to talk privately. Most people loved the school's grounds, but the never ending torrent of rain wasn't going to let them go anywhere outside. Just before he was about to propose another place to go, Rose informed him that they could go to the library. It seemed like an ok place to go, but it was usually filled with people at this time of day and the expression on Rose's face made it seem like she would rather go somewhere else to talk. "I guess we should just wait and see if it clears up..." Leo really wanted to get it over with now, but he could wait a little while longer. The sixth year would definitely ask her today, that was a fact!

Then the Ravenclaw student's attention was switched back to his new Romanian friend, Abel Balas from Durmstrang. He spoke of his father also playing for a professional Quidditch team during the same time Leo's father had. That was interesting, Gregory's father usually had to say something about each player on the opposing team when he came home after a hard match, but Leo did not remember him saying anything about a Balas on Romania. "It would be a pleasure to have a quick skirmish with you. A couple of my Hufflepuff friends and I had planned on going to the Quidditch Pitch today, but our plans got rained on." To be honest, Gregory had completely forgot about going down and practicing with Cage and Rosalie today until now. Luckily, their plans had been canceled because of the rain, but Leo did feel a little bad for forgetting. His mind had been crammed full of too much over the week with the tournament and asking Rose to the dance. Hopefully, Cage and Rosalie wouldn't be too upset. Then Gregory realized that he had not seen them enter the Great Hall this morning. He had been trying to watch the door all morning for familiar faces, but some things had taken up most of his attention.

Once again, the topic of their conversation had been switched to the tournament. Abel wished him and Deena good luck with the tournament after learning that both of them had entered their names. He told them that he had also entered, but he didn't seem too confident about being chosen. "If you doubt yourself, then the goblet might not find you worthy. It is always good to have friends cheering for you though." Gregory would love to go up against Abel in the Triwizard Tournament. What was better than competing with new friends for fame and glory? Unfortunately, there was always the fact that neither of them would be chosen, but Leo never disliked a heated conversation about opposing views on situations like the tournament. There also was the Yule Ball to look forward to! Seeing the discomfort on his Romanian friend's face as the table became quite crowded from all the late arrivals, Leo wasn't surprised when Abel decided to say goodbye and head back to his dorm. "See ya 'round," the Ravenclaw sixth year replied with a curt wave of his wand. "Oh and tell that big lug from your school that I can't wait to see him in the halls again." Everything about this year had gotten his blood pumping, so it seemed only a matter of time before Leo got into another fight. He let out a sigh before his mind began wondering back to Rose.

He could not help but stare at her beautiful face as Rose looked around, deep in thought. She was obviously searching her mind desperately for some place other than the library that they could go to speak with each other. Gregory couldn't wait to ask her to the Yule Ball now that they were so close to making the date. Then his thoughts found their way over to what Leo's life could be like with Rose in it more often. The Ravenclaw boy hadn't found himself this eager about anything in his entire life. "Umm...Rose? How about the prefect's bathroom?" There they could be alone without anyone really having a chance to interfere, unless that flirtatious painting of the mermaid decided to but in.

{EDITED}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even though I keep on falling,
You laugh and help me up every time
As I board the vacant back of the bus
You flash me a small smile
I must place my trust in you...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:31 am
Spiral Tuboflex
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abel Balas
Durmstrang

Abel nodded his head as Gregory informed him that Oliver Wood was indeed his father. He knew that Wood was a pretty common surname, but he had remembered reading in a Quidditch magazine an article about young Quidditch players to watch for in the near future, and the list had specifically focused on children of well-known pros. Gregory's name had been mentioned alongside his father's. Abel's father was none too happy with the article, as neither he nor his son were featured in its pages. Abel, however, was not surprised: his skill level was satisfactory, but not outstanding, and his father had spent just a few short years on the Romanian National team, seeing minimal playing time. Abel's father believed that his son's impression of his father's Quidditch career was much more impressive than it actually was. "Yes, my father played for Romania for a short while during your father's career. Maybe we can play together sometime when the weather is less miserable."

The Durmstrang student was far from shocked to hear that his new acquaintances (or could he call them friends?) Deena and Gregory had also dropped their names into the Goblet's fiery realms. He knew that the process was different for Hogwarts students as compared to his own experience; there was a lot more competition for the title of Hogwarts Champion as the number of people who enter there names into the running was so much greater for the host school than for Abel's own. Recognizing this, Abel knew that both Deena and Gregory must be extremely talented; you had to be if you wanted to stand a chance of being picked as the Hogwarts representative. And even after only talking to them for a few short minutes, Abel could sense that both were capable of participating in the tournament. The fact that they weren't bragging about entering their names was a surefire sign that they were serious about the competition. "Well good luck to both of you. I've entered also, but if I don't get it, I'll be sure to root for you guys... I'm not really too good of buddies with many of the older Durmstrang students." Edward Mason and Justin Phillips were pretty good guys, but Edward was always hanging out with his Beauxbatons girlfriend, and Justin was too young to enter the tournament anyways. Abel could really care less about the rest of the crowd; they were more forced friends than chosen ones.

As the table became more crowded, Abel felt as though his presence (although he wasn't even occupying a seat on the bench) was beginning to get in the way of the other Hogwarts students. He knew that this was definitely true as a girl approached the table and made Gregory's face turn Gryffindor red, a sure cue for Abel's exit. "Gregory, Deena, it has been a pleasure meeting the both of you, but I must be heading off. I'll see you both around? La revedere. " Abel waved to them and added a Romanian goodbye as he walked toward the exit to the Great Hall.

His social confidence boosted after meeting a couple new people, Abel was in a much cheerier mood as he left the Great Hall. He noticed a girl sitting by herself at the Slytherin table, with dark hair decorated with streaks of blue. Dying ones hair unnatural colors, especially shades of blue, was considered quite fashionable in Romania, and something about seeing someone here at Hogwarts with such fashion sense was, in a way, comforting to Abel. Right before passing the Slytherin table to leave the Great Hall and head back to his dorm area, he changed his mind and decided to make another friend. Now was as good a time as any, right?
"Buna dimineata... Good morning," Abel spoke to the girl nibbling on toast. "Is this seat taken?" He motioned to the chair across from her, hoping her response would not be a negative one. He had gotten the impression that Slytherin students were known for their rudeness, but this girl look nice enough.

User Image
Erin May:

Erin had been picking at her food and looking at the newspaper when someone had suddenly spoken. She jumped slightly and then glanced up at them, before biting her lip and shaking her head slightly.. "Go ahead, Its not taken."She said in a quiet voice. She turned her eyes away from the guy, her cheeks flushing. She closed her eyes trying to get her emotions under wraps. She ran her hands through her hair once more, and then glanced over at him... Well, Might as well introduce herself. "I'm Erin May. Your one of the new students from Durmstrang, right?"She asked turning her green eyes to him. Erin smiled at him and then began to pick at her toast again, not feeling to hungry. She bit her lip and then glanced back at him.. He was cute.. That was for sure.. And that accent. She had almost died hearing it.. Of course she was one of the only Slytherin that was pretty friendly.  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spiral Tuboflex
Crew

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Abel Balas
Durmstrang

Abel was pleased when the girl offered him the empty seat, but he was worried that he had taken her by surprise. She seemed a bit flustered at his arrival. He took the seat on the bench facing the girl, and reached for a cup that had magically filled itself with hot tea. Abel was impressed, as this was the exact drink he was craving; he was still slightly chilled from his walk through the rain to get from the Durmstrang ship to the Great Hall.
"Nice to meet you, Erin," Abel responded to the Slytherin before taking a sip of tea. "Yes, I'm Abel Balas, from Durmstrang. More specifically, I'm from Romania. How about you?" Abel was pretty proud of his Romanian heritage, hence his constant use of Romanian phrases in his conversations with other students. He had been worried that no one here would be familiar with the language, and so far he was right. However, instead of not speaking it altogether, he just decided to occasionally drop some Romanian words. Perhaps other students would begin to pick up their meanings, and commit them to memory.
"I'm sorry if I interrupted your reading," Abel apologized, motioning to Erin's newspaper. "But your hair caught my attention, and I had to say hello. In my home country hair color such as yours are popular in high fashion..." He didn't really realize how awkward of a reason that was to introduce yourself to somebody until it had already left his mouth. But, he figured, he could get away with a few socially awkward occurrences his first week here at Hogwarts; he was from a different country, after all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:30 pm
User Image
Erin May:

Erin watched him for a moment before smiling.. "oh no.. Its fine.."She said taking a sip of her pumpkin juice. She put the cup donw and then tilted her head slightly. "It's nice to meet you though, Abel."She said smiling at him. She then blinked when he said something about her hair. She grinned. "Ah, i see. Well I like it. You don't see it much here."She said tilting her head slightly. She grinned at him and then crossed her leg over her knee before looking at the paper.. "I was just scanning it. Not really reading it."She said shrugging and then closing it so that she could put it in to her bag.

Erin glanced back at him before she smiled again. "So how do you like it here at Hogwarts?"She asked tilting her head slightly and then putting her elbow on the table and resting her chin in her hand. She let her eyes linger over him for a moment before blushing lightly and looking away from him for a moment.

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spiral Tuboflex
Crew

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:00 am

Abel Balas
Durmstrang

Abel was relieved at Erin's kindness; he had heard some negative things about the Slytherin house. Of course, with Durmstrang's... "darker" roots, his headmaster had highly encouraged he and his classmates to become friendliest with Salazar's house above all others, as he believed that the connections they forged with Slytherin students could be most helpful later in life. However, Abel was not a strong believer in his headmaster's advice, and had neglected to immediately befriend all Slytherins and ignore other Hogwarts students, as his fellow Durmstrang peers had done. Erin was actually the first Slytherin Abel had had a conversation with. He did have some classes with some fifth-year students from the green and silver house, but he tended to remain quiet during class, trying not to draw too much attention to himself. It was already awkward enough being stared down by people just for being from Durmstrang; he didn't want to give people anything more to talk about.
"I did see some other students with colorful hair... Do you have Metamorphmagus students here at Hogwarts?" Abel had learned about those witches and wizards who could change their appearance at will (or sometimes not at will, for those unable to control it), but had never met one in person. He smiled at her comment about the newspaper. He did the same thing: scan it to look for anything that might interest him so he didn't waste time reading boring articles. "Anything interesting today?" he asked, as she tucked the paper away into her bag.
Abel took another sip of tea as Erin asked him how he was liking Hogwarts. "I am definitely enjoying my time here. It's taken some getting used to, that's for sure. But I feel like I will come to like it better than Durmstrang in the coming weeks." Of course, that wasn't being very fair to his home school. The Triwizard Tournament was bringing all sorts of adventure to his school year here at Hogwarts, so of course it was going to be an enjoyable one. Just thinking about what was to come made Abel anxious for the announcement of the school champions. He had come to Hogwarts still unsure as to whether he actually wanted to participate in the tournament, but since putting his name in the Goblet and discussing the competition with other students, his mind was made up: he wanted a chance to win the cup for his school. "Though of course, the fact that the Triwizard Tournament is being held here is sure to make me a little biased. Have you entered your name into the Goblet?" Abel realized he didn't even know what year Erin was, though he was certain she was at least his age and able to cross the age line the Hogwarts headmistress had set up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:34 am
User Image
Erin May:

Erin watched him for a moment before tilting her head and letting her eyes scan the other students.. She was sure that there were a few students that were Metamorphmagus.. But she wasn't exactly sure.. "I think we have a few students who are.. I think we actually have a teacher who is too. But I can't be sure."She said smiling at Abel.. She glanced down at her bag when he asked about the newspaper and she merely shrugged.. "Not really.. Same old Same old."She said grinning at him..

Erin nodded at his words bout Hogwarts.. She was glad that the students from the other schools were enjoying themselves. She only wished that they would have a good time, and not a bad one. "I don't think its Biased. But thats my opinion."She said putting her hands in her lap and then grinning. She waved to a few teachers that had waved to her and then turned her attention back to Abel. When he asked if she had she shook her head slightly.. "No no.. I'm not in to all that stuff. I'll be cheering for everyone instead." She said shrugging slightly.

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

nefarious e

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:49 pm
User ImagePяoƒessør Aℓexїs Kяuм
ġoτ α мe§sαgε iη мy ħεαd τħατ τħε pαpεrs ħαd αll gone, Richαяd Mαηuεl is dεαd

Alexis sat in silence for a while more. She waved happily to Victorie when she arrived, quite content to just sit and listen to other's conversations. As she did so, she allowed her thoughts to wander. This year she was going to introduce a couple of new spells to the third years that afternoon and was a bit worried about how they would handle it. She was in the middle of mentally reviewing the amount of homework she was handing out - she didn't want to swamp the older kids too much - when a thought struck her. Who the hell was she going to dance with the Yule Ball? All of the teachers pretty much partnered up, or so she had heard from her father. Victorie would probably spend most of the night with Teddy - good for them - but she didn't know what the rest of the teachers planned on doing. Well, either way it was sure to be quite interesting seeing who partnered up with whom.

She stood up, finally full. "If you'll excuse me, Nixie, I'm pretty much done eating. I have a couple of lesson plans to complete still plus a few odd tasks. Sorry." Then she smiled again, and walked off out of the Great Hall, sparing another glance at the younger child she had helped earlier. Luckily, the bullies had stayed away.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:16 am

Abel Balas
Durmstrang

As Erin waved to some teachers seated at the long table at the front of the Great Hall, Abel was reminded of the differences between Durmstrang and Hogwarts. The teachers here were so friendly to the students; they managed to serve as authority figures while still being well-liked by the students. At least, for the most part. Just like any other school, there were some teachers that students found absolutely boring, too strict, overly demanding, or just plain mean. These four qualities pretty much summed up the majority of professors at Durmstrang. Along with it's dark-arts oriented subject matter came teachers known for being strict and unforgiving. In the eyes of the Durmstrang staff, the only way to prepare students for a successful future was to ensure that they could survive any kind of harm, whether it be emotional, mental, or physical. "All of the professors here seem to be quite friendly," Abel stated as Erin turned back to face him. "My teachers at Durmstrang are a little more... unapproachable, to put it nicely." This kindness of teachers was another reason Abel knew that he was going to enjoy his time at Hogwarts.

Abel smiled as Erin professed her lack of spirit for participating in the Triwizard tournament. She was actually the first person he had talked to who hadn't entered or didn't plan on entering the competition. "I can understand why you wouldn't want to enter." And he was being honest: he knew that the tournament wasn't everyone's cup of tea. In fact, he hadn't really become confident in his decision to enter his name in the goblet until the task was completed. Once he had entered, his excitement about the tournament had begun to grow. "Watching the tournament will be a lot of fun, I'm sure. I wonder what tasks they have planned for this year." Determined not to discuss the tasks with Erin, as she obviously did not seem interested in the tournament itself, he attempted to change the subject. "Are you still planning on going to the Yule Ball?" He would be more surprised if she told him she wasn't planning on going to the Ball. Everyone seemed to be so excited for it. Then again, just like the tournament, Abel was sure that there were some people absolutely dreading the Yule Ball. Wondering what Erin's take on the subject would be, Abel took a sip of his tea as he awaited her response.

Spiral Tuboflex
Crew

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:24 pm
User Image
Erin May:

Erin tilted her head as she watched him speak. She smiled lightly as she listened. His accent was to die for. She tilted her head even more by just a fraction.. "Really? They don't sound very nice."She said shaking her head slightly. "The teachers here are usually really nice.. We do a few who aren't. But if you know how to please them and avoid them, its not to bad."She said smiling at him.

"Tournaments aren't my thing. That's all. I mean I play Quidditch in my spare time, and was on the team up until last year. "She said shrugging her shoulders lightly. She smiled at him and then took a sip of her juice.. "I like to watch the events, Just not play in them."She said smiling at him. She then tilted her head slightly to look at him..

She was caught by surprise when he asked if she was planning on going to the ball. She tilted her head slightly and then nodded.. "Yeah I want to go. But I don't think I'll be going with anyone."She said softly before shaking her head.. "Should be fun though. I love dancing."She said smiling at him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
User Image Rose [Rosey] Senicah [Brave] Weasley [Uhg]

Rose watched as Greg talked with Abel, she was done with breakfast and still thinking. She waved a shy wave to Abel when he left, and began to think again.
Rose came out of her thought when she heard Greg say this her face lit up.
"Of course! Its perfect." She said happily.
Then another question popped into her head.
"What time?" She thought he said something about "Sometime today," but she was anxious. One on one time with Greg. Rose couldn't wait.

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

Kiki somoko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:42 am
Edward. Anthony. Mason.

User Image

Edward chuckled quietly. Her response was happy as always, and he’d managed to make her smile once more. Shouldn’t that be the goal of any boyfriend? Yes…he thought so. And the rewards were very nice, example, she just kissed his cheek. A smile slide across his face at this. Well, it wasn’t like he had a girlfriend for those reasons only. What was the point of a relationship if you didn’t value the person more than the perks? No point at all in his book. He sat for a moment, enjoying the thumb massage. Yes, he’d concluded further than hand massage to thumb massage. Technically it was her thumb his hand so wouldn’t it be…wait no. He dismissed the thought entirely. Instead he swooped in for one more kiss, then he would stop being greedy for the day. Yes…maybe…okay maybe not. He was human after all. Whether he be muggle or wizard.

Edward examined the way Katarina always held the kiss longer than he intended. He tried to keep it short as always but she compelled him not to. Was she tempting him? Oh yes, certainly. Would he fall so low as to get too greedy with her? Never. He knew, even if she didn’t. What he should and shouldn’t do. His gaze shifted to her after they separated from each other as her hand slipped up to his hair. Very tempting was she not? He listened to her question quietly then had to think about what exactly he was thinking. What was he thinking? No, really he’d lost his train of thought once they kissed. “ I believe the thought of how unknowingly adorable you can be at times. ” he replied softly. “ I’m not sure you know that… ” he added after a moment of thought.

Edward never removed his gaze from her face. However he chuckled at her response. “Them and about half the population in this one room.” he responded. He registered her next question slowly, thinking about it intently. However, he could not answer it. Thus coming to the oldest response in the book. “Whatever you want to do.” he replied with a grin. Yes, dump the planning period onto the other of the two. That was priceless, yet never got you the results you wanted.

{{@ _@ ZOMG! I'm SOOOOO sorry! D: I've been gone for so long. School has keeled meh for the past like....forever! I'll try my best to keep up. @ _@ GAH}}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:20 pm
Will we lose it someday?
I will find you...

Perfect? Gregory thought it was a good idea, but not a perfect one. If this conversation wasn't so serious, than he might have been able to think of a better place to go or plan things a little differently. Maybe she had caught onto his corniness and decided to play with him a little? Whatever it was Leo did not really care, he was too excited that she had accepted his offer to talk in private. It was quite possible that Rose knew exactly what was about to happen and was just as excited as he was. Then thoughts of screwing everything up snaked their way into his flustered mind. What if he froze up when the question almost made it out of is mouth? What if somebody else asked her on the way to the prefect's bathroom and all this was for nothing? Leo slyly punched himself in the leg in order to keep himself on the right track, but regretted doing so as his leg seized up from the pain.

The sixth year Ravenclaw student's attention was taken away from the paralysis of his leg when Rose asked him what time they should go and talk. That was something he had failed to decide as of yet. Something inside him said he should ask her before supper, since he had caught word of some important announcement happening during dinner tonight that could complicate things more than he liked. The only obvious answer overwhelmed all his thoughts. As soon as possible! he could not shout that out verbally, because Leo did not want to seem desperate in front of Rose and everyone else at the table and he wanted to keep this meeting in the bathroom a secret. "Ummm...whenever you want to," he managed to get out without out sounding like a complete idiot. "If you are finished with your meal, we could go right now..." Hopefully she wouldn't think this was weird and they could go speak in private right after breakfast. The sooner he got the question off of his chest, the better! But, Gregory could not rush things because any little mistake in what he said could ruin everything.

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:02 pm
User Image

~Katarina Durange~
Kat smiled when he called her adorable. He was adorable too and she had told hi taht so many times taht she had lost count. Katarina looked out the window for a split second and though of something to do right away. "I have an idea" she said as she took his hand and puleld him out f the great hall. She was goign to make this a surprise.

[go to the lake]
(ooc omg sorry i ahve posted in like forever school is a killer, barely ahve to to like do anything anymore!!)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:03 pm
User Image Rose [Rosey] Senicah [Brave] Weasley [Uhg]

Rose smiled and pushed her food away. "I am done." She didn't want to sound so anxious, but she was. Even if it was in the bathroom. She was excited, and happy. "This was gonna be one heck of a year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It's probably the same for Durmstrang and Beaxbaton, there probably so out of there comfort zone." She was getting off topic in her thoughts though. She pulled her hair into a loose pony tail, with hair still hanging in her face and stood up. "Shall we?" She said gesturing her hands to the great hall door.
She wanted to get out of there and go talk to Gregory. She was so anxious to find out what he wanted to talk about. Maybe it's just quidditch, and he made it look like something important. She wished that wasn't it. She assured herself it was gonna be a more important thing. She hoped it had something to do with the Yule Ball. She already has her dress picked out. That's how Rose works, she gets things ready way before needed. She hasn't showed anybody her dress. She promised herself that the same exact day she got asked she would show her cousin her dress.

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:24 pm
Will we lose it someday?
I will find you...

Gregory's heart leaped up into his throat when Rose pushed her plate aside and informed him that she was finished with breakfast. Now all he had to do was stay level-headed as they talked in the prefect's bathroom. Leo took a quick glance at his still unfinished plate of eggs, but his stomach was so flustered that he was afraid he would vomit if he placed anything in his mouth. It was a good thing he brushed his teeth earlier this morning. In addition, it would have been dreadful if Rose caught him with bad breath. Gregory turned back to Rose to see if she was ready to go chat, but instead discovered that she was already on her feet and had her hair pulled back into a pony tail with some hair still hanging in her face. An anxious grin spread across the Ravenclaw seeker's face as he stood up next to her.

The sixth-year student wanted desperately to hold Rose's hand, but that would make things incredibly obvious and might be a little weird. Somebody had told him that you shouldn't make yourself seem desperate. "After you," Gregory replied as he did a slight bow while he held his hand out towards the door. He could tell that she was just as anxious and nervous about this. Everything was going so well for the moment but he did not really have a game plan. Leo still did not know how to start the conversation while they were standing alone in the prefect's bathroom. As he walked to the door of the Great Hall one step behind rose, he glanced over his shoulder to see what Lily's expression was, but she was too worried about her brother to notice.

Once they got to the door, Gregory immediately stepped ahead of Rose to open it for her. It was the gentleman-like thing to do, and his mother had always raised him to be a gentleman. A smile spread across his face when they exited the Great Hall and headed for the prefect's bathroom. This year was probably going to make more of an impact on his life than next year. The Tournament and going with Rose to the Yule Ball filled him completely with excitement. Hopefully, all the answers he was looking for would be answered by the end of today.

Other Places Inside and Outside the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers