Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:05 pm
Cole shook his head. "Pft. You're much prettier than a tomato!" He laughed and rested their hands on his leg. He peered at her. "Yup. Much prettier than a tomato." He said nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:46 pm
Mandy smiled. "Thank you: she took a relaxing breath again and listened. "your gonna luagh..but..If my hearings right..there should be a lawyer walking by us about five feet to my left...now." she smirked.As if on cue a woman in a buisness woman walked by her heals clanking against the pavement.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 pm
"You're getting off subject silly." Cole laughed and took his chin and turned her face towards his. "We were talking about how pretty you are" He grinned and leaned forward softly kissing each cheek. He didn't want to freak her out too badly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:57 pm
Mandy smiled softly,yet continued to blush. "Do you like making me blush,Cole?" she chuckled lightly. Her lips were trembling slightly.She could feel how close he was.But..she was nervouse.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:59 pm
Cole laughed and tipped her chin up, he brushed his thumb softly against her lips."Why all trembly?" He asked softly "Why yes... Yes I do enjoy it." He grinned and chuckled again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:16 pm
Mandy smiled.Yet again he was dazzeling her..yet it seemed to sureal."If you look through my eyes you'd understand" she said.She loved to riddle.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:41 pm
Cole smiled. "I wish I could see like you can." He admitted softly. "But I'll settle for my sight. Which is awesome because I can see you and your pure beauty." He grinned and stroked her cheek gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:46 pm
Mandy smiled and her heart skipped a beat. "You want to see what its like in my eyes?" she smiled. She reached for her cane. "C'mon..I've got an Idea..and after word you get your sight back...c'mon" Sge pulled away gentley and stood up slowley.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:48 pm
Cole groaned softly and got up as well. "So what is your idea milady?" He asked teasingly, his hands playing gently with her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:07 pm
Mandy smiled "Ever cook blind folded?" she luaged softly "Its fun..and I need you to tell me how well my brothers keeping the house...he waon't let me stay home to clean" she joked  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:15 pm
Cole sighed. "No. I have never cooked blindfolded." He admitted shaking his head. "Okay. I will inform you of the state of your house." He laughed. "Though I doubt its messy. You'd trip and fall." He said nodded knowingly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:23 pm
"Its fun really..and I'll even let you see me through my eyes" she smiled. She started down the sidewalk. she chukled "That doesn't mean he sticks things else where" she chuckled  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:30 pm
Cole nodded his head. "Oohh this is exciting" He teased as he followed her. Resisting the urge to just scoop her up and carry her down to her house.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:40 pm
She could hear his excitment. "Its 1447 park ave. Its only a block away.." she smiled and moved her cane left to right as she walked.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:50 pm
Cole grinned and scooped her off her feet and into his arms. He grinned as he walked. "We'll get there much faster this way." He teased gently, "1447 Park Ave. We're here!" He grinned and put her down.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff