Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:54 am
[stripper woot ! lol jk jk j k]]

Amanda walked to thedoor. Her heart skipped a beat.He was RIPPED. But she literally froze when she saw his fangs. Every atom in her body told her to run...but she didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:15 am
[[Matthew does a stripped dance and runs to the pole- OH GOD DON'T SCAR MY VIRGIN EYE'S! ]]

Matthew blushed as he noticed she was staring at his chest then his fang's he slowly walked over to her and blushed. "Don't b-be frightend.."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:20 am
[[ rofl ]]
She was still frozen to the ground. But she blushed for some reason when he came closer. It was all falling into place..the cold,the fangs...but was it even possible???  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:43 am
Matthew took a hesatant step closer and gently picked her up settign her down on the couch he poked her to make sure she was alive.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:48 am
She bursted out luaghing.He got her ticklish spot. "stop..I'm fine.!." she luaghed and looked at him. "um...I thought this kinda stuff only..existed in books and movies..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:57 am
"No.." he snarled as he bit the air infront of her face. "I'm real..Thank you very much. " He sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her, he rbody instantly getting colder. He gently kissed her cheek and frost started to grow he let go and smiled.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:01 am
Amanda blushed. Then..for the first time..in FOREVER she actually shivered. She looked up at him "that was cool.." she chuckled and touched her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:03 am
Matthew smirked and wrapped a turmal blanket around her before he tried to wrapp his arms around her. "Okay all you need is a blanket to warm up, sorry about that."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:12 am
Amanda giggled "thats a first..but I like the cold.." she moved a hand out of the blanket and touched his cheek softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:56 am
Matthew smiled and kissed her gently he rlips turned pale. "Opps..Not sorry.."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 am
Amanda giggled and kissed him back. "Niether am I"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:06 am
"Did you just say your not sorry I kissed you either?" He asked in amazement as he felt her lips crshing onto his once more.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:09 am
She pulled back and looked at him blushing. "yea..I don't mind if you kiss me.." she smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:41 pm
"Really!I might end up doing it more often now.." he said shyly.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:11 pm
Amanda blushed and giggled lightly "yea really" she smiled. "only if I can do the same to you.." she gave him the innocent look.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff