Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Dragon's Lament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How cruel am I?
  Not cruel at all!
  Um... a litle?
  VERY CRUEL!
  STOP TORTURING ME!!!!!!!
  I give up on the demon lamas.
View Results

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:16 pm
"What about the rest of you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:21 pm
Corbes straightened with his katana held out."May I ask who you are to boldly enter the lands of others and demand who we are?" Havnas raised from the ground and moved behing Corbes, offering a backup stance.  

Yvansi

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:27 pm
Yvansi
Corbes straightened with his katana held out."May I ask who you are to boldly enter the lands of others and demand who we are?" Havnas raised from the ground and moved behing Corbes, offering a backup stance.

"i am Deathwolf, lord of darkness!" He looked at the two of them, so bold, ready to go into a fight without knowing their oppent's strength, a behavior that has otten many killed.
"now, answer my question!"
He clutched his bag again, something inside it moved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:34 am
Phoenix growled and stood straight and angry behind Corbes. Can't these two-leggers get along for five minutes?! She thought angrily. "You should mind your manners in the lands of another," she growled out in irritation. "I have no problem eating you foolish two-leggers, even though you taste so terrible." She took a step forward and showed off her impressive teeth and size of any young two-legger.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:04 pm
Draylani easily understood that this guy meant trouble. She saw something move in the corner of her eye and saw it was within his bag. "Do all of your bags squirm like that?" she inquired staring hard at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:22 pm
Beecher
Phoenix growled and stood straight and angry behind Corbes. Can't these two-leggers get along for five minutes?! She thought angrily. "You should mind your manners in the lands of another," she growled out in irritation. "I have no problem eating you foolish two-leggers, even though you taste so terrible." She took a step forward and showed off her impressive teeth and size of any young two-legger.
"my my, is everyone here so inhospitable?"
He looked at the dragon, attempting to scare him, he got off his dracolich and walked forward.
"I don't know what you mean, bags do not squirm, now, if you are all so.... barbaric, then i belive this is not the place i am looking for."
He looked from side to side, eyeing the barbarians.
"now, if you would answer my questions..."  

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Corbes stayed where he was."I'll give you until ten before the wrath of the dragons in this valley is released on you." He said holding up a small stick, colored maroon and gold."One. Two. Three." He said as he gripped his katana and the odd baton like stick. Havnas eyed the thing in Corbes's hand. The summoning flute?. The elder would realize the valley was in danger. He turned to Phoenix. Take this... Darkwolf person down before Corbes hurts himself. The elder knows not his Corbes's father has dies, so he will presume him as an intruder too and they will both perish. Seltion observed the scene though a mirror in his fortress with mild intrest. Was there another interested in the dragons? He chuckled. Politely asking the protector who he was wasn't the path to gaining the power the dragons held, he thought to himself as his soldiers sedated the large black dragon he had taken and named Issaugho.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:02 pm
Yvansi
Corbes stayed where he was."I'll give you until ten before the wrath of the dragons in this valley is released on you." He said holding up a small stick, colored maroon and gold."One. Two. Three." He said as he gripped his katana and the odd baton like stick. Havnas eyed the thing in Corbes's hand. The summoning flute?. The elder would realize the valley was in danger. He turned to Phoenix. Take this... Darkwolf person down before Corbes hurts himself. The elder knows not his Corbes's father has dies, so he will presume him as an intruder too and they will both perish. Seltion observed the scene though a mirror in his fortress with mild intrest. Was there another interested in the dragons? He chuckled. Politely asking the protector who he was wasn't the path to gaining the power the dragons held, he thought to himself as his soldiers sedated the large black dragon he had taken and named Issaugho.

Deathwolf chuckled, these people, all so barbaric, who were these people?
It was not important, if they were all just barbarians, then this was not the place, yet he said there were dragons in a valley, and hey apeared to be well-dressed. deathwolf was puzzled as to why the man wanted to kill him.
"if you want to die, then go hang yourself, i do not have time to do it today."
The bag began to squirm again and make a noise, deathwolf reached in and the noise stopped after awhile.  

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:22 pm
Draylani gave him an acusing look. "I know there is something in your bag and it's pretty pointless to lie about it." she said to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:24 am
Phoenix caught Havnas's message throught a cloud of fog. She caught his eye and nodded once. She inched her way around Deathwolf. Before he could so much as flinch, Phoenix swept her tail behind his knees, causing him to fall, and placed a large, taloned Dragon foot on him, preventing him from rising. "Now," she said, looking at him from one dinner-sized plate. "You will answer all of their questions or I will crush you. Understand two-legger?" She exerted slight pressure of his body to make her point.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:11 am
Beecher
Phoenix caught Havnas's message throught a cloud of fog. She caught his eye and nodded once. She inched her way around Deathwolf. Before he could so much as flinch, Phoenix swept her tail behind his knees, causing him to fall, and placed a large, taloned Dragon foot on him, preventing him from rising. "Now," she said, looking at him from one dinner-sized plate. "You will answer all of their questions or I will crush you. Understand two-legger?" She exerted slight pressure of his body to make her point.

((errrr, that's auto-hitting a bit too much))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:23 pm
Corbes looked up."Phoenix, please release him. He has not shown us any harmful intentions. If you kill him you might as well kill me, for we have no idea even what he seeks." Havnas cursed in draconic. Corbes is a little rash, but he does have a point. he said to Phoenix through thought. Seltion continued chuckling to himself. My my, this protector sure knows the first thing about getting himself hurt, or worse, he thought. His soldiers had finally subdued Issaugho, but at the cost of several of his men. He would give the dragon the bodies of the men that the dragon had killed later, at least the ones he could find, to help begin the pact between them. He wasn't the traditional dracomancer, existing mental control over a dragon. He became allies with every dragon he found, manipulating and rationalizing them until they knew no wrong from right. And when he controlled the dragons from this sanctuary, he would finally take what was rightfully his... The throne of the country.  

Yvansi

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:40 pm
((ya now what, i'll just go with it.))
the dracolich grabbed the dragon's claw in his mouth, then tossed it on it's back, releasing deathwolf, who go back onto the dracolich.
"my my, so hostle! I will gladly answer yur questions if you answer mine, one more move like that, and it will be clear that i cannot trust you, and will kill you all."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:31 am
((What's auto-hitting?))
Phoenix yelped as she landed on her back stikes painfully. She rolled and growled as she stalked to stand next to Havnas. She shook herself and turned to check for injuries. Seeing none, she expanded her mind's shields to catch any magic user before they got to their group. No one was coming in their dirrection, but she caught the slight feel of magic being used on a Dragon. Something's wrong, she thought to Havnas. There's magic in their air and not Dragon magic. Someone is in this valley besides Dragons. Phoenix turned her head to look into the valley and the trail of magic.

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:39 am
Draylani followed Pheonix's eyes. She knew enough about dragons to know that Pheonix was using her powerful senses to seek something out. But what? Had that strange man come back?  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff