Submit

Your opinion on witchcraft
  Support it
  Against it
  Not sure/Curious
View Results

Dark_Style

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:00 pm
I think as long as you use it for good, it is OK.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:22 am
I dont do it but I like to read about it and study it.
I have friends who are into it and know more than I do but thats as far as I go into it.

@ Antiklion Ingle
Same here man  

Icy-Determination_020

Kirree

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:08 am
I don't do the whole, ritual, altar, tools, ect. I like reading about it, and learning about it, but that's about it.

Magick, on the other hand, is a different story. I use and practice magick daily. Simple energy manipulation techniques.
I also own a tarot deck.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:51 am
It fun to read about and I want to try and go all out one day on one of the rituals  

nerdlover08

Icy-Determination_020

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:10 pm
nerdlover08
It fun to read about and I want to try and go all out one day on one of the rituals

Carful, it is real and if you dont respect what your doing you could do harm to your self aswell as to people around you. Even if you meant it for good and remember the balance involved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:20 am
just remember there are different versions of witchcraft, one can practice witchcraft without praticing wicca, or paganism or a number of different versions....and remember what you send out always comes back(depending on you belief it is either 3 fold or 10 fold)  

MrsBHavin

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Flightless Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:25 am
I am a practitioner of magic/magick (whatever your preference is), but I am not a wiccan or any other religous magical belief system...
MrsBHavin
just remember there are different versions of witchcraft, one can practice witchcraft without praticing wicca, or paganism or a number of different versions....and remember what you send out always comes back(depending on you belief it is either 3 fold or 10 fold)

and I must disagree, it coming back to you is the same as karma, it doesnt effect you if you know it wont, its like as if you cast a secondary spell to hurt you when you hurt someone else  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:04 am
I've always been interested in the subject but wicca interests me more. Although I don't know much about either subject I do read up on them once in awhile.  

Swann

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Vampress_raven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:15 pm
Taking just energy manipulation, i have been doing this as far as i can remember. Not only to suplement myself but also to gain a feeling of justice against my tormentors, and as i grew up anyone that anoyed me.

Being Wiccan, witchcraft is part of my life now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:20 pm
Swann
I've always been interested in the subject but wicca interests me more. Although I don't know much about either subject I do read up on them once in awhile.

Wicca is for whiney angsty teens who are too scared to practice real Paganism.  

Zombina Corpse

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:14 pm
i'm in need for candles and herbs... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:47 am
i'm intending to get a book on basic spellwork once i have a job and some cash...i've been wanting to get into magick since september, though my main interest lies in the darker magicks, as well as protective magick.  

DR490N

Jasta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:11 am
MrsBHavin

I'm so glad someone else brought this up... been watching the words Wiccan and Witch get used interchangeably like there's no tomorrow.

Wicca and Witchcraft are two different things. Wicca is a religion thats been around since 1957; Witchcraft is the art of practising magic.

Some Wiccans don't do Witchcraft. Most Witches aren't Wiccan. Please don't confuse the terms...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:27 am
I was really into it a few years ago. I had (still have) a large spell book where I wrote my own spells and such and an alter and all that.
But *insert crushing circumstance here* and I took it all down.

I still do my tarot cards though. I'll never stop doing those.
And my interests in that kind of 'fortune teling', if you like, has branched into palmistry. My uncle even got me a palmistry book for christmas.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Ozzys True Son

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:41 am
Witchcraft is against my religion but I find much interest in it  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items