Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Blackfurs Requests - FREE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would any of you actually Comission me? For cash?
  Yeah Definitely!
  Improve a bit and sure!
  I dont know...
  No!
View Results

BadKitty13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:15 pm
TheDisreputableDog
BadKitty13

would you draw me clouded leopard self? i've been searching and apparently i'm hard to find. here is a pitcher!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clouded leopards are so pretty... eek

yay! i'm purty! *purrs like mad*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:48 pm
Name:Mitsurougi Sanonoski-san
Species: Lapine or Rabbit
Furr: black, thick fine long length fur, very shiney
Markings surprised range stripe like spots. one over his right eye, one over his left shoulder, over his right pectoral all down his left arm and one over his whole righ hand
Pose: looking up with a piece of straw in his mouth his arms folded his right hand showing over his left bicept, his long hair flowing behind him.
Hair: some in a bamboo holder, and the rest flowing down his back shimmering in the air.
Cloths: only leggines with a sash holding them up, a pair of two toe sandels over his large footpaws, a bandege wrap around his his lower abs showing over his leggins to his upper ab muscle
Weapons: Just two katanas one with a tiger on it and one with a dragon if you can get them up there.
Extra: none
Highth if you want to draw him big or small: 6'5
Weight: 195lbs (gives you an idea of how slim he is)

muscle all lean not bulky. a pretty boy type but looks more wise and seriousthen a playboy dillitant  

Tonrio

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:30 am
tonrio
Name:Mitsurougi Sanonoski-san
Species: Lapine or Rabbit
Furr: black, thick fine long length fur, very shiney
Markings surprised range stripe like spots. one over his right eye, one over his left shoulder, over his right pectoral all down his left arm and one over his whole righ hand
Pose: looking up with a piece of straw in his mouth his arms folded his right hand showing over his left bicept, his long hair flowing behind him.
Hair: some in a bamboo holder, and the rest flowing down his back shimmering in the air.
Cloths: only leggines with a sash holding them up, a pair of two toe sandels over his large footpaws, a bandege wrap around his his lower abs showing over his leggins to his upper ab muscle
Weapons: Just two katanas one with a tiger on it and one with a dragon if you can get them up there.
Extra: none
Highth if you want to draw him big or small: 6'5
Weight: 195lbs (gives you an idea of how slim he is)

muscle all lean not bulky. a pretty boy type but looks more wise and seriousthen a playboy dillitant

Wow O.o thats WAY more detail than im used to, but i will most definitely try! And as a request of myself, PLEASE PM me if you are not on the first page list! if not you will not get anything, im sorry...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:57 am
omg.

My order of paying lotsa gold has gone missing from teh list, ah well  

Vinnie Outlaw

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:54 pm
There tis fixed as best as i know how to razz  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:35 am
Tyler Blackfur

Remis Lee Wolf

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:53 am
Remis Lee Wolf
Tyler Blackfur

Mind me asking why you bumped this up after it's been dead for three whole years? It's obvious he's no longer active within the guild.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff