Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:14 pm
((Go for it whee ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:49 pm
Seto picked up the phone reluctantly answering it. "Hello, what do you want now?" He questioned the person on the other line, taking it to be another business associate. This new office had taken some getting used to, but over- all it was in similar tastes as to what he would like to see.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:26 pm
Well, here goes nothing... "Hey, Seto, it's me, Jonouchi. I was wondering if we could borrow you for a few moments... we think we found a way to fix our little problem." Little problem?! Frik, it's a HUGE problem! The wedding is WAY soon, and I REALLY don't want Ryou to get his feelings hurt... again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:22 am
"What are you talking about little problem? And a solution? You're going to have to be more specific than that, Inu." Seto commented, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:55 am
"Come on Kaiba, now's not the time to play games. You not having any memory of the last few years. We think we know what's going on." Jonu replied, wishing he didn't sound so out of his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:32 pm
"Alright, fine, I'll pull the stick out of my as* just this once, so, what is it you want?" He questioned.

He glared at the wall opposite of him as though it were the very person he was frustraited with.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:17 pm
Gawd, i forgot what an a-hole Kaiba could be "We just want to borrow you to get into the basement, that's all. We think the problem may have originated there." Jonouchi rolled his eyes in frustration, this wasn't going to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:20 am
"If you think it'll get me back to my own time quicker then I guess I can, expect me there in about half- an- hour." He commented, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:50 pm
Jonouchi blinked in suprise. "Uh... ok then. Half an hour. How do you like the office?" Jonouchi made a sad attempt at being conversational. He was used to a slightly more talkative Kaiba.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:05 am
Seto blinked, looking around at the place that was now his office. Top floor too, his old one had been in the middle of the building, this way provided a route of escape. "It's... Nice, why do you ask?" He wondered, fearing an alterior motive.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Jounouchi shrugged, a reflex really. Like Kiaba could see what he was doing over the phone. "Just trying to be conversational Kaiba. Not all of us have a hidden agenda you know."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:17 pm
Seto smiled, "I know, but this is hard.... I mean, you have Yugi here, what would happen if you suddenly found yourself somewhere else that is.... The same yet, yet.... Different?"  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:15 pm
Jonouchi chuckled. "I'd probably be freaking out right about now." Which was true; Jonouchi had the instinct to jump over a cliff at this point. Going into the private lab of one's old enemy wasn't going to be pleasent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:57 pm
"That and the place is probably a dump..... I hate letting anyone see what a pig I really am.... Do you realize how many cups of black coffee I go through in one sitting?" He wondered, deciding that diverting attention from what other possibilties there were down there would be for the better.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:39 pm
((OMG... My grandpa used to go through 3 pots of coffee a day O_O I watched him do that one day... it was CREEPY...))
'Hmm... about seven or eight, I'm guessing? Depends on the cup size." Jonouchi ventured. Kaiba was being a bit nicer than earlier... maybe familiarity was helping him be a more amiable person.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff