Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:19 pm
Lilith clung to his bac while tracing her fingers over his ice chisled face. she liked the feel of his cold skin against her almost feverish skin. she was exausted and warn. her eyes closed as her face burried in his neck. at last they were all safe.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:24 pm
Piper came to a halt when they reached the outskirts of the nearest town. A large, abandoned building stood over them.
"Home sweet trash heap." Johanna mumbled as she unlocked the door. Piper laughed quietly.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:30 pm
Lilith opened her eyes only just enough to see. it didn't seem that bad, she realized as she looked around the entryway. actually, it would look quite nice if it were fixed up properly. she though about perhaps doing a bit of just that when she felt up to it. but what made her feel weird about it was that it looked familiar. she closed her eyes again only to see the images on thye inside of her eyelids. she moaned in irritation.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:34 pm
Piper craned his neck around to look at her.
"What's wrong?" he asked as he set her on the dusty matress on the ground.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:40 pm
she rubbed her eyes with the inside of her palm. "it just looks familiar. i keep getting images infront of my eyes." she complained. all she wanted to focus on right then was sleep but these images wouldn't let her rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:42 pm
"Need help getting to sleep?" Piper volunteered.
"Do you need any human food?" Johanna also asked.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:51 pm
she shook her head refering to both, "to be honest i'll be out even if i didn't want to be." she replied and decided nott o mention that she pry wouldn't be able to hold anything down with the way her nerves were. she looked up at the two and let her eyes close just as she spoke her last words before falling sleep. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:56 pm
"Don't mention it." Piper said quietly.
Johanna looked at her friend for a second, then held out her arms for him.
"Congrats, buddy." she said, hugging him tightly. "It's about time you found someone."
Piper smiled sadly. "I just wish YOU had someone." he said. Johanna shrugged.
"Maybe I'm meant to be single for the rest of eternity." she said.
Piper sighed. "I don't think anyone is."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:07 pm
her dreams were chaotic at first, nothing making any sense except for the fact that everything was blending together. she saw a woman in a dark dining room with no noticeable doors, lit with nothing but candles. she stood crying at the end of the table sheilding what looked like a child behind her shaking frame. "please, not Lytharia." she pleaded although she knew that in her name it said all, a being of pure light being turned was called a Lithari but like the others she thought that Lytharia was to be sacrificed not given as a gift. but then in a whirlwind she saw herself tied to an alter, her wounds sore and bleeding. a figure stood over her day after day fighting with what seemed to be an internal dellema. she then realized that the woman wasn't her, but a grown Lytharia and the figure was Piper, wondering if he would destroy her or not. la cantante he whispered, The singer. Her bood sung for him. No Lilith's did too, Lytharia and Lilith were one in the same. Now she understood why Piper let Lytharia have her journal in that cell, why he let her live. he loved her so much that the love had stretched through the ages, fate bringing her reincarnate back to him. the nightmare had become a blessed dream.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:11 pm
Piper's knee bounced uncontrollably, twitching in pace to Lillith's heartbeat.
Johanna watched him, her eyebrows pulling together slightly.
"I would say you're about to hemorrhage, Pipe, but I don't think that's possible." she remarked.
Piper glanced up at her.
"I want to talk to her." he explained.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:17 pm
after what had seemed like endless sleeep she awoke slowly, letting her body roll over and opening her eyes to the other faces in the room. she could feel bouncing on the bed, nothing dramatic though, just a light pressure that was consistant. a smile spread on her lips. "hello." she replied gently, her voice slightly strained from sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:31 pm
Piper let out a breath he had been holding for an hour.
"Hi." he breathed out, grinning.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:40 pm
her eyebrows drew together, "are you ok, you seem anxious?" she asked rubbing her eyes and then running her long fingers through her hair to get it out of her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:48 pm
"I'm fine, I'm fine." Piper reassured her. "Just a little jumpy is all."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:54 pm
she pursed her lips not beleiving him, as she sat up and leaned back on her hand, "You'll have to do better than that." she replied with a crooked smile and shook her head, "whats got you all wound up?" she leaned forward now and traced her colarbone absently. "YOu know you can tell me." she replied feeling more and more confortable. after all once he got what he had off his chest she could tell him about her dream and theory.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff