Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
No EI thread yet? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:58 pm
Arg. I just fell for the fake-out announcement. Lol.

I'd rather see the cocoon evolve over the nest-egg.
The current poses for the cocoon are lack-luster imo, and I want to move past this ugliness before I forget completely how stoked I was about BUTTERFLIES!!! hehe.

I feel like Titan's Legacy is going to have a very long evolution cycle to bring the prices back up?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:07 pm
Fallen wish evolved, not sure what else though. Looks like... another cat? o.O? Cool shoulder drape though.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:25 pm
Dander- dust bunnie hoodie mantle thingie. I love it. Will the price go up?

Cocoon- Furry bathingsuits!!! How hot are those? Thank you for redeeming yourself in my eyes. The little moth guy is interesting too. Gloves and socks are always important. Am I going to have to get a second one of these?

Wish- It does look like a cat... but it could also be a baby dragon, like a lot of people are predicting. It's toothache sweet though. The shoulder drape is cool. Another promising redemption. smile

Nestegg- Better parrots then we already have... Is this one going to turn into another Urn where we're going to have to get two to get all the pose options? CHILL OUT LADY!!! I like the map and telescope. She always delivers very versatile options with something for everyone.... maybe.

I'm glad the Lotus is done. But I'm eh with the new poses.

I guess that's it. The announcement just dropped.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Dander-dust bunny - cute. Don't want to use it right now, but cute.

Cocoon - very pretty still. I like this one so far.

Wish - Really very cute. Don't think it will stay a cat though.

Nestegg - YARRR! I'm Dread Pirate Salmay! I take no prisoners! (although I do get my a** kicked by pink fluffs. And dollies. But Garlic fears me!)

Lotus - I will like being able to use my veil and things again. As soon as I have a need to be pretty not fearsome.  

Salmay
Captain

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:56 pm
Oh salmay you make me giggle!

You are pretty even when you are fearsome!
Yarg!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:57 pm
lilartichoke
Oh salmay you make me giggle!

You are pretty even when you are fearsome!
Yarg!

You look GORGEOUS! Yarrrrg  

Salmay
Captain

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:04 pm
Oh right. I forgot the "rrrr".
Hehe.

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:04 pm
It really would make me laugh until I puked if the Wish was, in fact, a cat XD

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:10 pm
I'd prefer a kitty over a dragon any day. :3

This week was nice. I am so happy the Coocoon evolved. I didn't care for the last change with the belt thing. Can't wait to use my new bunny hood. Time for a visit to tektek!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:52 am
Guess it's time to invest in the Nestegg, I need the pants for my next avi xd  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 am
Lotus..... BOOOOORING! gonk Oh well.

I'd love a fallen wish kitty!

Coocoon is ok, I might think of buying it later.

Nestegg, not interested.

I so wished that Titan's seed would evolve... but on the other hand, I was not suprised that it didn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:14 am
So...what did everyone think about the latest evolutions? I'm glad that the Death Whisper is finished, though the final options have turned out to pretty much be a disappointment. Oh well, at least the old skins are back.

The Jinxi evolution was quite nice too, I like the floating "zombie-ish" doll pose. Finally we get something nice from the Gro-Gain too. I like the leg hair option the best so far.

I decided I had to get an Infernal after Friday's evolution. The flaming tail is just too cool, although I'll have to wait a couple weeks to get that option.

I'm hestitant to say anything good or bad about the new EI. For basically $10, the Nano better give people great options in the long run.  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:24 pm
So yeah... christmas ornaments, a crippled boy, and adult sized diapers...
Sounds like a lovely holiday. Hehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:00 pm
The diaper is rather creepy. I do like little gimpi boy and the cute bags he came with. The fallen wish is still okay. Nothing outstanding.

I miss my cigar.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:14 pm
So. I totally forgot today was EI day.
I was kinda feeling a little ho-hum about it.

Gah! I absolutely have fallen in love with Dander. I want to twirl around in the fluffy grey tutu, rule with a stern hand in that huuge coat, and have my brains sucked out by the oversized mite.

The Nest Egg is pretty rad. The parrot and macaw?? are really freaking awesome. A far cry from good ole Yelliottt. The sashes are wide and lovely colors. Of course some weapons. The pirate flag is a little bothersome. I like the flag, but the pole is a little off.

Which brings me to the spirit. The only thing that I really like is the sexy leather bottoms. It's well made, but eh, I'm not so into firey stuff. Kinda odd considering I am a Sag.

Jinxi is still all feather-y and rad. And the doll is growing into quite the young lady isn't she? I love the navy in the skirt. I love navy.

Oh and as of right now, I have absolutely no interest in the nano c thing. boring.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff