Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:08 am
Earthest hugged Vajiramon. "I'm so happy! You are so cool, why can't Toan learn from you?" SlashAngemon leaned against the dojo wall and replied, "Earthest, say unto others as you would have others say unto you." Earthest paused then said, "Vajirmon is cool. Wingdramon is...cool. Toan...is...cool, too?" Earthest looked to SlashAngemon for approval and he nodded. "Vajirmon, Wingdramon, and Toan are all cool!" Earthest said, but then mumbled so only Vajirmon could only hear, "You are the cooler than them...is that bad to say? Because all of you are my friends and I- Oh! Look, chocolate!" Earthest then sat down and began to eat chocolate happily, and politely (no scarfing for me).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:14 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan grab a burger and threw it at earthest head at the earlier comment she made then return to his food Vajiramon and Wingdramon both laugh "So Wingdramon i see you digivolve doesn't mean you can beat me though" Vajiramon said Wingdramon release his wings "Wanna bet?"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:34 am
"Oh boy," Earthest said and just ignored what the digimon said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:58 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Don't start it again or else" Toan said as he finish his food he then looks at slash Angemon "Aren't you gonna eat something?"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:18 am
"I don't eat human food," SlashAngemon replied. Earthest shook her head. "Don't let him fool you. He likes candy corn. SlashAngemon nodded once. "It's the only edible food." Earthest nodded then shook her head. "I love it all...except liver. I hate liver."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:55 pm

"Who doesnt?" Vajiramon chuckles then toss a pot full of candy corn at Slash angemon

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:12 pm
SlashAngemon caught the pot on one of his bladed arms and gracefully took candy corn from the pot and started to eat it, slowly, but savoring every bite. Earthest said, "Thank you Vajiramonj!" She then ate some chocolate. 3nodding "I'm so happy!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:55 pm

"Haha no problems" Said Vajiramon then bit into a Chicken leg tearing off the whole thing in one bite when Toan finish eating "So did you find out anything?" Vajiramon stop mid bit and turn toward Toan "About Darkdramon? yea he out of your leg men your gonna need more back up or at least some heavily arm friends" Toan ignore the suggestion "Well?" Vajiramon sigh then turn toward Earthest and slash Angemon and back to Toan "I'll tell you later in private" Toan nodded Vajiramon turn his attention into another chicken.

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:09 am
"I think he hates me..." Earthest commented. "If he does, just let it be," SlashAngemon said. "..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:55 am

"Who hate you, I'll kill the b*****d" Vajiramon yelled

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:19 pm
"I think Toan hates me," Earthest said holding back tears. "He won't let me help you guys." SlashAngemon shook his head and consoled her, "Remember, Toan wanted to catch Darkdramon on his own. Let him do what he wants." "But I want to help..." Earthest said as she sniffed.
The corners of SlashAngemon's lips upturned slightly. "Of course you do, but did you ever think about the problems?" "What problems?" Earthest asked wide eyed. "...you're accident prone," SlashAngemon stated. Earthest blinked and then ran over to Vajiramon and hugged one of his legs and pointed accusingly to SlashAngemon, "You're taking Toan's side!" "For your safety, yes." Earthest glared at Toan and SlashAngemon and then to Vajiramon she asked, "Can't you make him take me with you guys?" "Don't ask those things of someone who has no decision in the matter," SlashAngemon scolded. "But I want to help!" SlashAngemon sighed and went back to eating his candy corn.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:14 pm

Vajiramon look sorry for earthest "I wish i can but i can't it not my Decision" Toan wipe his mouth with a napkin "I'm sorry but Slash Angemon right you only get in the way and this is a personal matter for me Wingdramon and Vajiramon it wouldn't feel right if someone else defeated him but us. and beside i don't want anyone else hurt cause of him." Wingdramon gave a laugh "Since when did you start caring for people" Without looking Toan grab a bone and shot it at Wingdramon mouth where he swallow and choke on it before spitting it out

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:04 pm
SlashAngemon said to Earthest, "I told you it wasn't your decision or Vajiramon's." Earthest sniffed and ran to SlashAngemon and whispered to him. "I haven't noticed..." Earthest whispered more heatedly to SlashAngemon."...No you won't. I won't let you..." Earthest snapped, "But I just can't-You and-You haven't noticed at all?!" "No, I haven't," SlashAngemon replied warily (and with good reason). Earthest huffed and went back to Vajiramon and leaned against his front right leg. She looked up to Vajiramon and asked, "You said so yourself, you guys will need help. Since Toan's forbidden me helping you all, I suppose I'll just play the worried mother hen and wait patiently for you all to return and if something bad happens, play the vengeful friend and get vengeance. No big deal...You'll protect Toan and Wingdramon right?" Earthest asked Vajiramon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:49 pm

"Ha as if Toan need protecting but i will make sure Wingdramon stay safe know how weak he is" and Vajiramon laugh as Wingdramon growled and lung at Vajiramon and they both fought Toan sigh and said "I'm getting help by getting people who actually deserve the revenge" (I'm getting a new digimon soon and if you review my stories you already know who it is)

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:20 am
"Yeah, yeah," Earthest said. SlashAngemon asked her, "You haven't been reading them have you?""...""She'll read them by this evening.""...oh goody."  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff