Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Highschool Heartbraker.[[Clara33/ Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:22 pm
Vladimir found the camra, and pulled down his pants, in marker there was written. 'Go Die.' He smiled and pulled them back up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:45 pm
"No, I'd rather not. Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna be watching 'Avenue Q'. Feel free to join me once the sex is over."

Tohya leaned over. "Avenue Q?"

"Yep."

"The real version?"

"Let me check. ...Yea, it's the real version."

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:23 pm
((Bump!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:28 pm
He sighed as he pulled up his pants. He raised his hands when he looked over at Tohya. "Don't ask how or who wrote that there.." He smiled softly. "Ooo! Let's go watch with her!!"  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:22 am
"Yay!" Tohya stood up and walked over to her wardrobe. "Hm...pants, and shirt." She pulled a pair of jeans out of the wardrobe, and a T-shirt that looked pretty old. It had writing on the back that looked like lyrics, and on the front were two people back to back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:51 pm
Vlad didn't bother grabbing his shirt, he picked Tohya up andjogged down the stairs, sitting next to Mitachi, he let Tohya sit in his lap.  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:57 pm
"Matchi, you started without us!"

"So?"

"What do you mean, so?!"

"So, all I saw were the credits, and some of the beginning. Not a whole lot."

"Psh." Tohya curled up and leaned against Vlad's chest.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:58 pm
Vlad looked at the two and chuckled. "Thank god i don't have a sibling.."  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:38 pm
Tohya sighed. "AND she's not the only one. I'm the middle child, because of my older brother and the twins. Who are, by the way, in middle school. A.K.A., they're in the second year of hell. So, yea, they b***h a lot. And whenever they do, I start bitching about high school, and then Shuran, my older brother, if he's over, starts bitching about collage, and then Matchi laughs at us all and starts bitching about her job. Isn't that right, Matchi?" Tohya leaned forward, and Matchi put a finger on her lips.

"Hush up or I'm not going to hear 'It sucks to be me', and neither will you. Oh, damn, here come the twins." Matchi paused the video. "Hold very still and be very quiet. Maybe the storm will pass quickly."

"No chance in hell. I think it's the hair thing again."

"Again?"

"Shh!"

You could hear the argument from upstairs for a while, but only when the two people stormed down the stairs could you hear what they were saying. A girl and a boy came running through the house, the boy chasing the girl, the girl yelling, "Stop looking at my haaaaaaaiiiiir! Quit it! Matchi, Piro's looking at my haaaaaiiiir!" Behind her, the boy was chanting, "I'm looking at your ha-air! I'm looking at your ha-air!" This went on for as long as it took for them to stuff their feet into sandals, run 3 laps through the house, and get out the door. When it slammed, the girls were quiet for a minute, then continued to speak.

"Think they noticed us?"

"Yea."

"You gonna turn it back on now? They're gone."

"Sure." And so, Matchi did.

((The worst part about typing this post was knowing that me and my brother go through this argument. Daily.))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:13 pm
Vladimir grinned. "I'll be right back." he pulled on his sneakers and ran outside, he stared playing with the twins. They came inside and the girl screamed.
"GET TOHYA'S BOY FRIEND GET HIM GET HIM!!" Vladimir stopped and grinned, he tackled them both to the ground.
"Buwhaha." he chanted quietly as he got up and ran, the twins followed and he went outside they jumped into the pool, Vlad with hsi clothing on, as well as the twins.

[[Yush they now have a pool.]]  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:29 pm
"Hm...why can't we do that?"

"Cabin fever."

"Ah."

"Let's go act like morons."

"What? It's, like, November!"

"So?"

Tohya shrugged and followed her sister outside. "So they're actually going in there? Well, it is pretty warm. Like it hasn't turned fall yet. So I guess it's fine." Then she felt it. The foot of her sister against her back. As she fell, she spun, caught her by the ankle, and dragged her into the pool along with her.

"OK. That was officially not cool."

"Then don't kick me."

"Whatever."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:11 pm
Vlad smiled.
"UNCLE VLAD.." Called the young girl.
His eye twitched. "Not your uncle hun, but yes?"
"Come here come here!"
"Okay." He swam over into the shallow end where she dunked his head under water.  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:12 am
((Remember, though, that the youngest are in 7th grade. 12. Not THAT young.))

"Whatever. I was here. I'm gonna leave now. Eat your wheaties." Matchi turned and attempted to swim away. But if your little sister is hanging onto you by the leg, that can be a tad difficult. "Tohya, get off."

"No. You're staying in here."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:21 am
[[Can they please be four! Or Five!]]  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:23 am
((No. They're 12.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]