PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:36 am
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
im sorry love *winks at her as he extends his arms*

*scoots throught he water and rests in the safety of your arms. She leans in and closes her eyes, enjoying the bath*
*holds her closely* so now that i am single...will you be my girlfriend...officially?
redface Huh!? *She was caught off guard. She had never thought of him being single, free from Lily... she had come to terms with just being there, not being anything more...* Me? Umm...yes. eek
*smiles widely and kisses her gently*
*After the kiss she looks up at you* Just, whenever you find a new girl, just ask me to go...don't murder me off.... ninja whee
i could never kill you...nor could i  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:25 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
*holds her closely* so now that i am single...will you be my girlfriend...officially?
redface Huh!? *She was caught off guard. She had never thought of him being single, free from Lily... she had come to terms with just being there, not being anything more...* Me? Umm...yes. eek
*smiles widely and kisses her gently*
*After the kiss she looks up at you* Just, whenever you find a new girl, just ask me to go...don't murder me off.... ninja whee
i could never kill you...nor could i
*Wraps her arms around your chest* Alright then.  

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sephiroth_Meginius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:03 am
OOC: whoa Az you did a lot better with this one...mother was a bit of a b***h  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:11 am
Sephiroth_Meginius
eek scream hot water on!! *as thw water pours steam envelops the area* off *the spout stops pouring water, he steps out of the water STARK NEKKID but the steam covers his parts and shoves him out of the room* the next time you enter a room without knocking, it'll be my boot up yer arse!!! *get's back into the hot water with Emmy, and wraps his arms around her*  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Enusael
Vice Captain

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:25 pm
Azrael_Meginius
Sephiroth_Meginius
eek scream hot water on!! *as thw water pours steam envelops the area* off *the spout stops pouring water, he steps out of the water STARK NEKKID but the steam covers his parts and shoves him out of the room* the next time you enter a room without knocking, it'll be my boot up yer arse!!! *get's back into the hot water with Emmy, and wraps his arms around her*

*blink blink*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:35 pm
Maculent_Offering
Azrael_Meginius
Sephiroth_Meginius

*blink blink*
it's ok babe...he didnt see anything i know he didnt  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:07 pm
Heros_are_Overrated
*enjoying the steam, he submerges into the water*
*one of his hounds wanders in as i emerge from the water* What? *the wolf barks some then growls* eek Really?! surprised awesome!! mrgreen *grabbing a towel and wrapping himself as he rises* *he then makes his way out*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:07 pm
*Stumbles through a doorway, and pushes past tall ferns. Nautula wraps her arms around herself as the rain pours down and dreanches her. Her long hair slicks over bare shoulders and her sopping clothes cling to her like a second skin. She runs to take cover under a gnarled willow tree and tries to blend into the darkness. She knows it's going to be a long night. Her cheeks flushed, she licks a few stray drops of rain from her lips and tries to think of what to do next*  

Nautula
Captain

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:10 pm
Nautula
*Stumbles through a doorway, and pushes past tall ferns. Nautula wraps her arms around herself as the rain pours down and dreanches her. Her long hair slicks over bare shoulders and her sopping clothes cling to her like a second skin. She runs to take cover under a gnarled willow tree and tries to blend into the darkness. She knows it's going to be a long night. Her cheeks flushed, she licks a few stray drops of rain from her lips and tries to think of what to do next*
*On his way in, he sees Neoka and senses her confusion* Neoka?!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:02 pm
Heros_are_Overrated
Nautula
*Jumps and lets out a startled gasp* H..Hey Hero. You scared me. *Huddles closer to the tree and shivers*  

Nautula
Captain

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:39 pm
Nautula
Heros_are_Overrated
Nautula
*Jumps and lets out a startled gasp* H..Hey Hero. You scared me. *Huddles closer to the tree and shivers*
you alright?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:42 pm
Nautula
*skips over to her* hi Neoka how are you today?...need any help with anything?  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:02 pm
Heros_are_Overrated
Nautula
Heros_are_Overrated
Nautula
you alright?
It's just the storm...I'll be f..f.fine after it passes. Just need to find someplace safe. *Lightning flashes and her eyes widen in fear and she bolts like a frigtned deer as she hikes her skirt up past her thighs., rain pouring down her face*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:57 pm
Nautula
Heros_are_Overrated
Nautula
Heros_are_Overrated
Nautula
you alright?
It's just the storm...I'll be f..f.fine after it passes. Just need to find someplace safe. *Lightning flashes and her eyes widen in fear and she bolts like a frigtned deer as she hikes her skirt up past her thighs., rain pouring down her face*
Alexander soon after walks calmly out the doorway and looks around seeing a man and walks over to him tilting his head to the side slightly* Have you seen Nautula she just ran off while I was trying to help her and it would be greatly appreciated if you tell me.  

korune

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces