Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Second Time skip Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:44 pm
????: *walked infront of fell and with only the flick of his finger sent Fell flying 2 miles back*
me: FELL!!!!!!!!!!!
Tai: heehehehehe....... she was a fool to do such things infront of the king
Toro: .............
Pheila: such a low-class demon like her should show respect to the demon lords
me:............ -runs to fell to check if she;s alright-
????: lower classes should know their place
me: -standing side to fell, kneels downs and begins healing her wounds-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:46 pm
Fell stood up painfully and shook her head.She brushed him out of the way and Wings ripped from her back and feather poped up from her skin giving her a harpie-like appearance. "Lower class!You think your better than me just because your a king!"she shouted.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:34 pm
????:............. -pointed 2 fingers at to and a beam went right through one of ur wings- u should know ur place
me: -steps infront of him- master plz don't do this, she's just a kid
Tai: hehehehehehe...... r u going to defy the king Dragon master
me: shut it hairball
????: ....... ryoku why r u in my way when that low-class demon need to be taught some desiplin
me: i won't allow it here in the east
????: ur beginning to annoy me with ur acts of kindness
me:.............. i won't let u pass
????: then so be it - his hand pierces the right side of my chest-
me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:01 pm
Fell screamed then stumbled towards him"What king you are...your not even suitable to be dirt"she muttered then spat on him.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:00 pm
????: u little b***h -is about to kill Fell when a fist sends the demon king flying-
me: *breathing heavily while the hole in my chest begins to heal* if u ever try to kill my friends *my akumagan avtivate* i'll kill u
the other three: ryoku what r u doing?!?!
me: i'm going to overthrow him
????: so ryoku u would betray me
me: no...... but its about time u were put in ur place *reappears with my hand pierced through his chest*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:19 pm
Fell dropped to her knees and her wings dissappeared along with the feather on her skin. "Watch your back Ryoku..."she muttered then passed out.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:33 pm
Rinali looked at everyone with a worried look,clutching her hands tightly .this isn't right..she thought still clenching her fists it isn't right at all. "stop!" she cried out. she then saw fell on the ground passed out "Fell!" she ran over to her  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:15 pm
Fell opened one eye"I'm fine"she grinned weakly  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:44 pm
Rinali sighed with relief "thank goodness..." she glanced over at the others "but...who knew that they were so...." she looked for the right word "so...fierce"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 pm
-about 5 minutes into the fight the demon king was badly injured and i only to appear with minor injures-
????: this is impossible...... how can u be soo powerful
me: -stared at him with the desire to kill him-....... because u threatened to kill my friend and that's unforgivable in my eyes -black flames appears around me and my shadow looked as if it were coming to life-
Toro: hey u guys seeing this...... but it's impossible he knows that technique
Tai: no way to have mastered that techique before the king....... Ryoku really has gotten stronger
Pheila: if he mastered it that still doesn't mean that he can control it
me: it's over Sensei.......... Ultimate Style of the Forbidden Arts: Familiar Spirit Fusion -the black flames evelope me and the flames beginto take that shape of a giant creature with ten tails  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:02 pm
Rinali watched with amazement "who..knew.." she muttered quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:08 pm
Fell appeared in front of him and punched Ryoku in the chest throwing him back"You can't kill him..."she said quietly.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:20 pm
Rinali shouted "fell!,Ryoku!" clutched her wrist why do i care...she thought i'm a human...there's no way i could understand the pain they deal with.. she bit her lip.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 pm
Fell glanced at Rinali and a small smile played upon her lips"Don't worry"Fell told her.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:07 pm
????: *evil laughter* -knockes Rinali and Fell to the groand used an earth style jutsu to imobilize them both- NOW DIE!!!!!!!!!! -summons 1 million shuriken and launches all of them at u 2, then u 2 hear the sound of metal piercing flesh and something wet dripping onto u-
me............ r....u 2....ok  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces