Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:08 pm
"Random thoghts are fine............ so do you honestly like the cold?' he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:14 pm
She nodded. "Yeah, I love the cold. When I was a kid, my mom would catch me out in the snow without a jacket on. Winter's my favorite season." The look at his face made Sophie want to know what was going on in his head.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:18 pm
Emmet sighed and then loked at his hadns momentarily, and then slowly and cautiously placed his hand on the side of her face. "See, im a natural ice cube." he whispered, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:22 pm
Sophie smiled and placed her hand on his hand. "Cool." She giggled at her own word. "I remember every time someone on your family could touch me, I would notice how cold their hands were." She barely noticed that her heart was racing at his touch. "I think it's awesome that you're a natural ice cube. I have to admit I've never met anyone so cold before. I don't even think I've ever been that cold."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:25 pm
Emmet smiled at her. "Well, the coldness is a ampire thing. Actually if you touch a werewolf like Jacob its the opposite, its like touching a oven." he said, not moving his hand adn liking the warmth of her hand and touch.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:29 pm
She smiled at his touch. "That's interesting." Sophie became lost in her thought. She began to imagine what would happen if the two touched. Would one melt or would the other freeze? Or would nothing happen. She looked back at Emmet who was staring at her again. "Sorry, I spaced out." She chuckled. "Are there more like Jacob?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:44 pm
cute_llama_pie
Emmet nodded. "Ya, of course there are more like Jacob, but they all live on the indian resrvation La Push." he said, keeping his mind really focused on her, not caring about the wolves

elphy_and_fiyero

Sophie thought for a moment and nodded. "I think I rememeber someone at school talking about them." She told him, not really wanting to talk about the wolves.

cute_llama_pie
Emmet noded. "You mean about La Push, because nobody talks about werewolves outloud at the school. They dont even know about vampires and werewolves for the most part...... I am honestly sick of talking about different specoes, I dont care anymore." he sighed, looking into her eyes again. "Your eyes are beautiful." he whispered, thinking outloud.

Sophie nodded at his statement and then froze at the last part. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked back him. "Thanks." She said and bit her lip out of nervousness. "I like your eyes too. They're a pretty gold." Sophie said in a somewhat whisper.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:57 pm
Emmet sighed softly. "well sadly my eyes never stay this color. They are only gold because I not hungry, they get darker as I get hungrier." he said, shrugging.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:03 pm
His hand felt so nice against her skin. Sophie didn't ever want to let go. "Well, I saw your......brother's eyes. Jasper. At least when he was......growling at me or was it hissing?" She asked aloud and then turned back to him. "Either way, the color was mesmerizing. To me anyway." Sophie thought that on Emmet, she would have melted if she saw that same eye color on him but she didn't say anything on the matter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:06 pm
"He was probably growling ferociously and hungrily, usually we don't hiss when we are..... trying to feed." Emmet said the last part sounding a little awkward because he didn't want to scare Sophie about vampires, it was the truth, but it seemed to would have sounded terrifying for a human to be told.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:09 pm
Sophie couldn't help but laugh. "It's ok. I get angry when I'm hungry. Well, ok, maybe not like that but I snapped at my mom once because I was so hungry. Afterward though, I felt terrible and apologize. Which is what Jasper did and I respect him for it. At least you guys aren't evil....I guess. I mean, you're not evil to me." She shrugged.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:13 pm
Emmet was relieved his comment didn't scare her at all. "You know, you are strange for a human. I imagine if I told these things to any other human they would be running away, screaming. Oh well, apparently there are a few humans who take well to vampires, Bella was one too." he sighed. "Besides, I dont want to be a monster. Taking the lives of things you want to be is pretty stupid."  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:20 pm
Sophie was lost in thought for a moment. "Oh which reminds me. I wanted to ask Bella how she became a vampire. Basically, her story and how everything worked out so well for her." She said more to herself than to Emmet. Sophie turned back to him and smiled.

"I've never been like other people. I've always been my own person. Yes, at first it was a shock but now I'm fine with it. You're still the same.......person I met yesterday. Nothing's really changed except now I know why you had so much hatred toward me. I guess it was a good thing I didn't get a paper cut." She chuckled to herself and then looked back at him. "And you're not a monster. You don't destroy or kill because you want to. You do it because you need to. Plus, your father said you and your family are considered 'vegetarians' because you feed off of animals not humans."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm
Emmet stiffened slightly at the metion of why Bella was changed into a vampire adn how, taking his hadn off her cheek and placing it in his lap. "Well- Bella's story is quite interesting, but it wasn't simple at all. It was extremely complicated adn dangerous for how she became a vampire, but anyways its not our place to talk about my sister's business." he said feeling like what he had just said about Bella would add on more questons on the subject of his sister.

"So, anyways." he started, changing the subject purposely. "Most vampires aren't 'vegetarians' as Carlisle put it, stupidly enough. Besides, even if you did have a paper cut yesterday, I wouldn't have done anything anyways, I made a oath I would never feed off a human ever again, no matter the circumstances."  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:34 pm
Sophie looked down at the floor at both his statement and when he put down his hand. Her heart seemed to calm down but it was more because of heart ache. She knew that wanting to be with him was wrong among other things. "I'm sorry I asked." She wanted to know what it was like to hang out with vampires but she would have to wait and find out for herself. She wanted to talk to the others more but, as Emmet said, it wasn't her place.

"I understand about there are more dangerous vampires out there. Reneesme kind of showed me that. She's a very talented little girl. And I'm glad you wouldn't have done anything." She looked up at him and smiled. "It's one of the reasons why I'm having so much respect for your family."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff