Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:43 am
I seem to remember hearing on the Samurai X series that he was the Battusai diring the last moments of the Tokugawa era. I'm not sure if he was Battusai during the beggining of the Meiji era.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:07 pm
hypnocrown
I for one, can understand why you felt like answering all of them. Good one Ushiomo!

thank you ^.^  

Teh Ushi-ness

Katsura

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:29 pm
In "Reflections" Which I beleive is a Samurai X movie, it's after most or all of the series....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:05 pm
I think that is what I saw today an episode in Reflections cause uh two main characters died and it made me realllly sad and almost wanted to cry cause of how they did it it was SOO sad  

ChaseTriggerfist

Harold Eastwood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:02 pm
unfortunately for me I cannot read, nor can i write, nor can i afford the manga to learn how to read or write. but i digress, i should have to venture that the ages of the hitokiri battousai would be 15 and 27. that is a guess,

I like swords  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:26 pm
wasn't it like 14-19?mmm...i remember Sano said somthing in book one when they start the fight, but i dont know if I remember correctly.  

KenGirl

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:04 pm
New Q of the Day: Who is your favoirte RK animator (manga, oav, series)?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:24 pm
Definately the OAV, Im actually not as big a fan of manga as the next person... i dunno why, I just like anime better and the art in the OAV was just more realistic and smooth.  

Youkai_Kurama

Battousai Jr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:56 am
Haldir of Lothlorien
Personally, I would think that it would be a great weeklong adventure to go drinking with Sano. I just gotta remember to bring a crapload of excedrin for the morning i'm supposed to start sobering up.

me too! i'd have a ball with the ex-brawler (hey that rhymes)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:27 pm
ushiomo
hypnocrown
I for one, can understand why you felt like answering all of them. Good one Ushiomo!

thank you ^.^

Yer welcome!

As for the new question, I have no idea about the animators cuz all the credits are in japanese. At least the onse I saw anyway, are there any credits in english? Hmm, maybe on the DVD's...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:18 pm
hypnocrown
ushiomo
hypnocrown

thank you ^.^

Yer welcome!

As for the new question, I have no idea about the animators cuz all the credits are in japanese. At least the onse I saw anyway, are there any credits in english? Hmm, maybe on the DVD's...

All the english versions of RK have english credits...it should be like that. I know some that have both English and Japanese credits.

As for the new question of the day, i like the manga best because there's more Aoshi/Misoa fluff. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:26 pm
Melody Rhyme

i first seen the series and really liked it, then i saw the oav animation... i didn't like it...but now i've gotten used to Kaoru's HUGE eyes ( the oav Reflection)  

Battousai Jr

Exequy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:47 am
Melody Rhyme
Series. The OAV was good, until the animator made Seisouhen... I wanted another ending to RK. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:03 pm
Never read the manga, but I think the OAV makes him look more like a male character. Too many of my friends have confused him for a girl in the series.  

Harold Eastwood

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:04 pm
Melody Rhyme

well i personally like the series just becuase it looks cool i dont really like the manga but i also like the oav so i cant decided between the two sweatdrop  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff