Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

Diana_Faye

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:26 am
It was her mother's idea. Probably to get her more intouch with her "Gryffindor side". She hated going to that place, everyone feeling sorry for her. The Burrow, what a horrible place. And all those... Weasleys, supposed friends of the family.

Sulkily she carried her bags to the front door and knocked slowly not much caring if she got an answer.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:05 pm
Ginny glared at Ron.

"No I wont be. I have summer school work to do." muttered Ginny looking at Ron. She then got up and walked out of the room. 'God Ron is such a jerk.' thought Ginny as she walked upstair to her room. She went into her room and shut her door.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

insaneerin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:33 pm
"You dont have to be so," Harry started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what Harry?" Ron got up from the table and went to the door to open it. He found a girl standing there. "Can I help you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:51 pm
Ginny sat in her room and looked out her window.

'Dont worry Ron I wont intrud with your life. I will just sit in my room.' thought ginny. 'There not my friends anyways. There yours.'

Ginny just glared out the window ready to blow something up.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diana_Faye

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:29 am
insaneerin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what Harry?" Ron got up from the table and went to the door to open it. He found a girl standing there. "Can I help you?" he asked.

She looked at Ron as if he was the biggest idiot in the world.

"It's me... My parents want me to stay here. They've already talked to Molly about it... So basically, 'let me in' is what I'm saying." She tried to be as nice as it was possible for her, but she could tell she failed in that area.

Oh well whatever... He's just my good for nothing second cousin...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:28 pm
Diana_Faye
insaneerin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's me... My parents want me to stay here. They've already talked to Molly about it... So basically, 'let me in' is what I'm saying." She tried to be as nice as it was possible for her, but she could tell she failed in that area.

"Leigh come in and sit down. Having something to eat." smiled Mrs. Weasley. "Ron be nice to your cusin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ginny glared out her window in rage. She was ready to curse Ron right now. She shook it off. She didnt want to get exspelled from Hogwarts so she didnt.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

insaneerin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:48 pm
Diana_Faye

Ron glared at her and moved aside, bowing down to her as if she were a princess like she thinks she is. He walked back to the table with Harry and Hermione. "Everyone," he said through gritted teeth, "This is my second cousin Leigh."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:52 pm
insaneerin
Diana_Faye

Ron glared at her and moved aside, bowing down to her as if she were a princess like she thinks she is. He walked back to the table with Harry and Hermione. "Everyone," he said through gritted teeth, "This is my second cousin Leigh."

"Ron. Be nice and talk proper." snapped Mrs. Wealsey. "Leigh please make your self at home."  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:17 pm
"thats genious" george said
" i know! what do you think we should call this one huh lip lock string?"
" very funny so we will plant it by harry so he picks it up and some how get ginny
there?"
" yes i was thinking outside her door so he picks it up she walks in and the both get pulled into the rope until they,... well i think the name speaks for itself."
fred said. they were about to lay the rope down when they say leah walk in. ginny was in her room so all was set.
"HARRY!" george yelled"GET UP HERE"
they put the rope out ginnys door and sprinted into a nearby closet
"brillient" they chimed as they heard harry approching.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:38 pm
Ginny looked at her door as she heard her two older brothers Fred and George yelled out Harry's name. She just rolled her eyes.

'What are they planing now?' asked Ginny to herself.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

insaneerin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:36 pm
Harry was usually cautious around the twins. He excused himself from the table and walked up the stairs slowly. When he couldnt find them up there, he decided that he would at least apologize to Ginny for what Ron said (even though Ron would kill him for it later.)

He walked up to her door and found a string going under the door. He knocked and slowly picked up the string as he was going to hand it to Ginny.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:46 pm
Ginny heard a knock on the door. Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Come in. My doors unlocked!" yelled Ginny so who ever it was could hear her.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diana_Faye

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:13 pm
Tifagirl
insaneerin
Diana_Faye

"Ron. Be nice and talk proper." snapped Mrs. Wealsey. "Leigh please make your self at home."

"Pleasure," she emphasized the sarcasm as much as she could. Rolling her eyes heavily she turned to face Molly. "Thanks Molly... Who's room am I staying in? Ginny's?"

She just wanted to get into her room and shut her self off from the rest of the house. Of course they wouldn't care, no one ever cared...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:45 pm
Diana_Faye
Tifagirl
insaneerin
Diana_Faye

"Pleasure," she emphasized the sarcasm as much as she could. Rolling her eyes heavily she turned to face Molly. "Thanks Molly... Who's room am I staying in? Ginny's?"

She just wanted to get into her room and shut her self off from the rest of the house. Of course they wouldn't care, no one ever cared...

"You are going to stay in percy's old room. I think you would want to stay by your self." answered Mrs. Weasley. "But before you go unpack you should have something to eat."  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

insaneerin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:57 pm
Tifagirl
Ginny heard a knock on the door. Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Come in. My doors unlocked!" yelled Ginny so who ever it was could hear her.
"Oh," Harry opened the door, "Sorry, I was just making sure you werent.. changing or something. Here, I found this string under your door..." He went over to her and stuck his hand with the string in it out to her.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff