Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:50 pm
Her eyes widened. Another mage had survived the attack? Impposible she had returned to the temple and checked for ANY survivors. Yet here was the Princess of Klorden telling her she wasnt the last of the Fire Mages!"If your the Princess then what are you doing out here? It isnt safe here you know especially for a young Princess."Callisto told her trying to remain calm."oh and my name is Callisto." she added.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:47 pm
Yvansi woke. He had apparently spoken the wrong words. He rose to his feet, but then immediately noticed his eyesight was keener. He looked around with this new trait and saw a squirrel. By some unseen act of instinct he jumped from his treehouse window and grabbed the squirrel in his right hand. When he landed, he had actually shoved the struggling creatures head into his mouth before he regained control of himself. "What the he** did I just do?!" he said to himself as the now mentally scarred squirrel ran towards the tree it had been on. ''Did i just try to eat that squirrel?" he said to Zyltai who at that moment had appeared.  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:02 pm
Zyltai stood there, astonished by what he had just saw, "You certainly have an odd choice in food, but it's not my place to say what you can or can't eat." Zyltai turned back the way he came, "Come on, the princess is waiting."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:34 pm
Nabri was suprised by the girl who had been humming, "Maybe she hasn't seen me yet?" she thought, silently liding behid a large bush while Callisto talked to the girl. A princess? That was strange, what was she doing in the forest? As she contemplated she felt a shiver run up her spine, something was creeping up her leg slowly, "Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd!" she prayed, slowly looking down, it was a snake, her worst fear, the one thing she couldn't handle. Trying to hold her breath she shook her leg, the snake continues slowly ascending, it was above her knee when she couldn't take it anymore, "Ahhhhhh!" she screamed, trying to brush the creature away, "GET IT OFF ME!" she yelled, tripped on a tree root and landing on Callisto. Everything was silent. So much for hiding.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:57 pm
(Nice of you to finnaly join us shay xd lol)
Callisto grunted in surprise as Nabri came crashing into her. She leaned her head forward as she saw Nabri's fallen body across the whole of her back. She sighed "Nabri? Will you please get off my back?" She asked calmly, releasing her strong grip upon her staff.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:40 pm
Nabr took a moment to gather her surrounding, she blinked a couple times, dazed. "Sorry Cally." she said, climbing to her feet, "There was a snake."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:48 am
"Alright so do i take notice that your going to fall on me everytime you see a snake." Callisto teased.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:51 pm
Nabri shivered, some people might of called a fear of snakes irrational, but it was a whole different level for Nabri. Painful, horrifying memories haunted her, things she never wanted to remember again. She wrinkled her nose at Callisto, "Yes, thank you for your overwhelming concern." she replied, turning to the girl who was supposedly a princess, "Who's this?" she asked.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:09 pm
Callisto nonchalantly rolled her eyes. "As if you dont no miss eavsdropper. But in case you missed it ill tell you. She is the Crown Princess of Klorden, next in line for the throne, betrothed to the Crown Prince of Transylvaniet where, once married, shall seal a peace treaty with the Transylvaniets whom we have been at war with for as long as any of us can remeber." She informed without skipping a beat.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:29 pm
“Oh great… she knows more about this than I do.” Lalapeya thought just as she saw Yvansi and Zyltai approached, “oh hey now I’m not that alone anymore. I mean…” She struggled for the right words and finally gave up. Lalapeya looked at the boys and curtsied in her long baggy white pants and baggy matching-shirt. “Well its nice meeting you two… you should come with us we’re going to the castle of the prince I’m to marry” She once again made a face and looked down.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:12 pm
Callisto looked to Nabri. That had not been their plan, their plan was to go to the temple to find Kaigu, but perhaps the princess would know where to look. "What say you, Nabri?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:13 pm
Nabri looked down at her feet, she didn't know these people, but if that girl was a princess, then she might know about Kaigu. Finally she looked up, "I guess this is as ood a chance as any to find Kaigu, " she said to Callisto, "He's probably not at the temple anyway."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:20 pm
She nodded sympatehticly. "Well if he left three years ago thats probably correct. Don't worrywe'll find him." She promised assuredly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:28 pm
Yvansi entered the clearing. He glanced around with his oddly clear new eyesight and spotted the others that had joined them."Friends of yours?" he said to the princess. He then turned to Nabri."Oh, and there's a snake about to crawl up your leg." He said having spotted the little serpent that seemed so determined to scale Nabri's body.  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:06 pm
Lalapeya flicked the snake four feet away, and looked at the cowering Nabri. “So how are the water mages? Oh wait this is a fire and water mage. Light-blue really brings out your eyes.”  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff