Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
Possible Small Group RP (2-4)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Sounds like a good plan...
  I'd rather have Janos's heart pullout out of me!
  Kain! SHUT UP, NO ONE ASKED YOU!
View Results

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:13 pm
Seth's mind went blank when he said yes and she didn't feel as he pulled her towards him. She barely felt as she collapsed against him, her motion pushing them into the bath. The water was what finally awoke her from her stupor, and she gasped, throwing her arms around him. She was estatic, clinging to him for dear life, her mind broadcasting her joy unwittingly. "Thank you. Thank you." She buried her face into his shoulder and neck, kissing him again and again. There was nothing that she could think of that was better than this. To her it didn't matter if they were wraiths, or that they had lost their looks, that they owned nothing, that they were likely to always be needed for something by someone. All that mattered was that he loved her, and that he would stay with her... really stay with her. That was the largest blessing Seth could think of, a man who would stay with her, and Raziel was the one she had always wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:32 pm
The next thing Raziel knew, they were both tumbling backward into the bathtub. He came up spluttering, only to be drowned in affectionate kisses soon after. "Nrgh, no need to thank me... just warn me the next time you want to drown me; this is the second time today you've caught me off guard." He said, the first time being at the pond.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:48 pm
Seth, having finally gotten her emotions under control, pulled herself away from him. "I'm sorry, I just... you can't understand what this... what you mean to me." She finally had gone too far, her mind frying form embarrassment and she sunk under the water, hiding beneath the translucent liquid.

She kept down to the floor of the bath, crawling towards the wall. She was going to find a pleasant corner and calm down. This was amazing! She started hyperventilating, although without lungs there was no movement to the water or bubbles. She smiled and laid her head against the wall, relishing in the feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:02 pm
Raziel blinked at Seth's strange behaviour, then smirked. "Alright now, come back here you." He said, sliding up beside his soon-to-be wife, taking her by the shoulders and pulling her out of the water enough so he could face her. "You don't have to be embarrassed anymore, I am just as much yours now as you are mine, and I wont have my new wife hiding from me." he would have to get her over the habit of acting so meek around him.

And what better time to start that now? Raziel grabbed a nearby cloth, turning Seth so she was sitting between his legs with her back to him. "You offered to wash my back? It's only fair I do the same." He mused, running the cloth across her blue skin, making sure to be careful of her wings.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:27 pm
"But..." She tried not to blush again as he mentioned her embarrassment, and failed. "But... you mean more to me than anyone else, so I care what you think. And I wasn't hiding... I was just... hiding." She admitted lamely. She realized he was right, but it was so hard wired into her to respect him, and being intimate with him in any way still seemed to go against the respecting rule.

When he turned her around and sat her down, she made certain to go along with it, doing her best to not flinch or blush. When he began scrubbing her back, she stretched forward, elongating her back. Then she fanned out her wings, skimming their tips across the water, allowing him further access to her back. "Thank you," She said in a small voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:01 pm
Raziel chuckled softly, wringing the excesses water out of the cloth and onto Seth's back before going back to scrubbing it gently. Eventually he even got up th nerve to wash her wings; she had trusted him enough before to touch them, and he wanted to let her know that he was comfortable with the leathery appendages, even after what he had been through.

Once he was finished, Raziel leaned back in the tub with a sigh, letting his eyes drift shut. He couldn't remember a time when he felt more relaxed. "This is nice." He mused out loud, his elbows comfortable resting on either side of the tub.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:09 pm
Seth rolled her head forward, moving it from side to side. The warm water was working wonders on her weary muscles. She loved the sensitivity her wings had, it made having them washed a rare pleasure. The rest of her body felt little to nothing, seeing as almost all her nerves had left with her dermis. But these leathery wings still held nerves, and what nerves the were. She shivered a moment when a trail of water rolled down her left wing.

Finally Raziel was done and he leaned back, relaxing in the bath. She turned around slowly, careful not to jostle the water and gazed at him for a long moment. Then she grabbed another wash cloth and a bottle of sweet smelling soap and started in on his back. She worked in circular motions, starting from the base of his spinal column and working her way up and out. She made sure to pay special attention to the crevices between ribs and the hard ligaments that held his muscles in place. "Isn't it though?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:43 pm
Raziel had forgotten all about letting Seth was his back, and when she reached behind him to do so, he flinched. It wasn't that her touch was unpleasant, it was just that ever since his own wings were ripped off, he had issues about his back. For one, sudden noises behind him always got him, but to have someone touching him there... it made warning lights go off in his head.

He winced, trying to focus on the pleasure Seth was trying to give him, but it was too deeply ingrained what Kain had done to him. "Please... stop." Raziel pleaded, almost whimpering, his eyes clenched shut in an tormented expression.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:50 pm
Seth withdrew immediately, afraid she had hurt him. But when she saw the look on his face, she understood that she had crossed a line, and put him in pain. She kicked herself mentally, angered that she hadn't thought he might be more sensitive about his lost wings. The fact that he had touched hers, was well, astounding. "I.... I'm sorry, I should have realized." She put the cloth down and retreated from the room. When she was safely on the other side of the door she leaned against the wall for a moment, "Take your time... I really am sorry." And then she took off, fleeing to find somewhere private where she could berate herself. She had NO RIGHT to hurt him, not after all he'd gone through.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:36 am
Once again his thoughtless actions had driven Seth away. Raziel cursed himself for overacting, but really, he couldn't help himself; such an event had left a mark on him and he hadn't even realized it until now. He sighed heavily, pulling himself out of the tub and drying himself off before going to look for the other.

He found her in the library "Please Seth, you've got to stop running away from me." He said, coming a little closer to her, but they were still somewhat apart. "I'm sorry for overacting, but how do you think I feel when you run away because of my actions?

"I know you're afraid to hurt me, but... I don't want to be handled with kid gloves for the rest of eternity; I will never overcome my demons f you don't help me and we can never truly be together if you keep avoiding me." He glanced up at her from the floor his eye were focused on a moment ago, his expression pleading. "Please, Seth. I know this is hard for you, but we both need to help each other or our relationship will go nowhere."  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:49 am
Seth had cloistered herself away inside the library, in hopes that the ancient tomes would hide her faint smell and leave her alone. She had idly picked up a book while looking for a place to sit, but had placed it back down just as fast. She hadn't told Vorader, not out right, but she couldn't read at all. Her position had never garnered her with that privilege. So, she sat in the middle of a repository of information without being able to read a single letter. She curled into a tight ball on one of the chairs, saddened by her pitiful state of knowledge and worried over the events with Raziel.

She was only mildly surprised when Raziel found her, when he entered the room and began talking to her. However, she stayed curled tightly in her ball, afraid to say anything lest she hurt him again. However she listened intently to what he said. When he began blaming himself she looked up at him from over her knees. It was her fault, she'd hurt him, and she'd run away, he shouldn't have to be in pain. When he finished talking, she had uncurled most of the way, although she still held one of her legs to her chest. Finally she stood up and walked towards him, hesitantly. She didn't touch him, merely approached slowly, like one might with a wild animal, and then she gestured to the chair she had just been in. "Sit..."

She chose a spot on the floor a short distance away and crumpled to the floor. She looked a him. "Raziel, I... I'm sorry. It's my fault, not your's. And don't try to blame yourself. Please don't." She fell silent for a while, scanning the library's vast collection. "You know, you are as much a mystery as there books are."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:15 am
Raziel did not sit like she asked, he stayed standing, looking at her. He sighed. "I'm not blaming myself, and it isn't your fault, sometimes you just have to accept that there is no where you can place blame, that it is no one's fault." He said, knowing very well that there was blame to be placed, on Kain for instilling this fear into Raziel in the first place, but the male wraith didn't want to get onto that topic right now.

Another sigh. "Please don't change the subject Seth, you're just running away again." He told her, his voice remaining level, but firm. They were going to deal with this now, like it or not.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:08 am
Seth looked up at him and smiled sadly. "I tend to do that... running away is easier in the short run then dealing with things." She sighed and stood up, raising to look Raziel in the eye. "So, let me know, what CAN I do for you?" She took a hesitant step towards him, "I'm sorry, I just want you to be happy, and when it seems that I've made you uncomfortable... that hurts me." Seth remembered the faces of the others, men who had hurt her and never cared, and how she had vowed to never hurt someone she loved. "I know we'll end up hurting each other, and there will be times when we want nothing more than to get away, but... I do love you Raziel. I just don't know how I can, what I'm allowed to do." She held one of her arms to her side and looked out towards the vast ocean of books and shelves.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:04 am
Raziel crossed and arm over his chest, clasping the opposite arm loosely in his cloven hand as his eyes trailed to the floor, a hurt expression clear on his features, but it wasn't because of Seth.

"I am uncertain what you can do myself... the wounds Kain inflicted on me have long since healed, the physical ones at least..." He looked forlornly to his lover, and just by looking at him, one could that he was struggling; there were deep, conflicting emotions within himself that even Raziel didn't fully understand. And because of all this, he looked not unlike a lost child as he glanced up at Seth.

"I don't understand why I feel this way... Your touch wasn't objectional in the least, yet the way I flinched... I was no better some abused animal whom had forgotten what a gentle touch was like -- but I do know better!" Or at least Raziel thought he did, he wasn't sure anymore...  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:22 am
Seth gazed at Raziel, her look filled with pain and compassion. She moved slowly, and took him in her arms, much as a mother would her hurting child. "Oh Raziel. I understand, I understand completely. Time heals all wounds, it just tends to heal them in sections." She made sure her hold on him was light, and stayed clear of his tattered wings. "You don't need to feel bad by the fact that you still hurt from Kain's betrayal... He was your Sire, and he betrayed your trust." She held him lightly, fearful that if she held him too tightly he would crumble and break away.  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff