Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:20 pm
kara smiled, "do you want use all to come?" she asked.
natashee eyes widened. "what? we cant trust them!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:23 pm
Joseph smiled, "I've been needing something to do, I'll tag along." He opened his wings and began to hover inches off of the ground.  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:26 pm
kara whatched joseph hover off the ground. he's so lucky... she thought. i would give anything to be able to soar, threw the clouds. she closed her eyes the thought of it made her smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:31 pm
(YAAAY It's moving along...)
Kree smiled and nodded, it’s probably funny seeing a lioness smile like a Cheshire cat, but she did it any way, “you all want a ride?” She trotted underneath Joseph, and she purred loud enough for the other sphinxes to hear.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:33 pm
His breathing was unsteady but he managed to answer. "Ill come....but i warn you we may be followed by some....well bad guys." he said giving them a heads up. He walked over to Tibby. "Im glad your coming along. I dont usually have many friends as interesting as you." he said nicely. "So um where exactly are we going any ways?" he asked while blushing at Kree.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:42 pm
“As I said I’m going to trace the Gira’s magic, to where ever they took. It if that’s alright with you?” Kree looked at him with unusual purple eyes, she stared him down, and she meant to confuse him with mixed messages, to see if he really wanted her. (She is so Darn Evil.)  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:53 pm
Falcon was honestly afraid. He had no idea what to do. Does she like me or not??? I cannot freaking tell with this girl. This beautiful powerful lioness girl. he thought dreamily as he saw her intense eyes. He decided he take a risk and try to think about what Donther would say he should do. "Of course its fine with me. Id follow you anywhere." he said giving her a smooth half smile. Oh yeah!! Finnally I didnt studder. Donther would be proud but also jealous. If Donther were here hed deffinitely be moving in on one of these girls or propbaly ALL of them if he wanted to which knowing Donther he would.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:01 pm
At that moment Kree’s heart melted. She felt like turning into a human and have him hold her in his arms, but she had passengers. She purred loudly and started walking along side her one true lover. “Get on my back so we can go faster ok, Falcon?” she put emphasis in her voice, she was playing a game with him, she wanted to see how long he could hold back. She felt his weight along with the others, “Can you fly faster?” She asked, as she started to run at an incredible speed, faster than a cheetah, or any other cat for that matter.
(SHe and falcon are going to be playing a will game aren't they?)  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:17 pm
( like he has a choice if he wants to keep his new girl friend lol)
Falcon thought for a moment. "The fastest Ive evr gone would be about 200 miles per hour but thats while airborne and for the moment I think I want to stay down here with you." he replied. He was getting good at this.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:21 pm
kara looked at natashee whom was pouting, "we might as well join." kara told her. "she's heading the same way as we are so..."
"hmph." natashee turned her head.  

Deadly Posion

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:53 pm
"WEll if you insist. Falcon." She once again enficized her voice when she said his name. "Come on Natashee, it'll be fun." She roared.
(Well he seems verry... sly...)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:13 pm
natashee snorted. "heh, fun?!" she rolled her eyes. "everyone here is a bunch of freaks!" she turned her head.
kara glared at her sister. "get over the past natashee."  

Deadly Posion

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:18 pm
Kree didn't take the insult nice ly so she knelt so Kara could klimb up onto her back, but she picked Natashee up and kept her in her mouth. "Hom Om wet s ro." she couldent speek well with the humman in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:17 pm
Tibby rolled her eyes, Kree wasn't very subtle was she? She walked beside Joseph, who seemed to be the only SANE person around. "I'm Tibby." she introduced herself quietly, he looked friendly enough, and she needed someone to talk to, she was so used to being alone, it was arelief to talk to someone. "Is nice being able to fly?" she asked, "Stupid, stupid, stupid, question!" she thought.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:31 pm
(haha not sly just a fast learner. and GOSH shay falcons trying to be your friend lighten up against him would you?)
Falcon leaned back to Tibby. "Flying's a wonderful sensation. Not much else to be said about it. You know next time we stop I could take you up there with me." he suggested goodnaturedly.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff