Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:14 pm
"Any of you care to test it by walking outside? Because that's all I saw him do. If anyone wants to test if it happens twice, I'll hold the door open for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:18 pm
"I'd rather not..." responded Ro, not willing to take the chance.

((Where's Bayer?))  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:19 pm
Arthur turned around. "What's wrong with him?" he demanded. He came down the stairs in twos, and came down next to Gregory. He bent to one knee, having heard the conversation, and began examining. Nothing was immediately apparent. "He seems fine," Arthur muttered.

((Sorry - I was distracted))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:22 pm
((That's fine))

Ro shook his head, "He doesn't look fine, should we just carry him with us, you know, in case he wakes up?"  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:24 pm
"I say leave him," Henry said, turning away. "Less to worry about."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:26 pm
"We can't just leave him, what if something happens?" said Ro as he stood.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:29 pm
Arthur glared at Henry. "Shut up," he commanded. "We're taking him with us. First, though... try opening the door again. Better yet, I'll do it." He stepped over towards the door, tried to push it open without passing through the doorway with any more than just his forearm.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:31 pm
Henry scoffed at Ro's words. "Something's already happened, clearly."
He turned back and glared at Arthur's back. He was sorely tempted to shove the man out the door, but he didn't. There would be other ways to get revenge.  

Jokerman-EXE

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:35 pm
"I don't know what good opening the door will do," Andreas pointed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:38 pm
The door, once again, opened rather easily, leaving the others unobstructed to leaving the manor.

Gregory, still beating on the outside of the door, fell into the manor when the door was opened. He took this opportunity to scramble back to his body which he seemed to melt back into.

His body came to consciousness with a gasp. He jumped to his feet and slammed the door shut.

((Hurray! Gregory's hysterical now biggrin ))  

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:44 pm
"Whoa, what? Are you okay, man?" Andreas asked. The question seemed stupid but necessary.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 pm
Arthur turned to Henry and gave him a terrifyingly broad grin. He then went back to task, grabbing Gregory gently to make sure he didn't try to hurt himself or something. "What happened?" he asked quietly, calmly. His bedside manner was quite good, actually.  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:50 pm
Gregory turned his back to the door and slumped down, holding his knees to his chest, "No! No, n-no! Not okay!" he exclaimed, obviously shaken by the experience, though the others wouldn't know what exactly that experience was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:50 pm
"What happened?" Andreas repeated on Arthur's behalf.  

Venom3001

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:54 pm
"You're alright, you're just fine," Arthur murmured quietly, bending down beside Gregory. "You just passed out, no big deal. Do you remember anything about that?"  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff