Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:04 pm
Im Lily
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Im Lily
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan
Gaia Name: Ryuuki-chan

Likes: Yuugiou, Seto, Malik, Ryou, Bakura, heart yaoi heart rping, cosplaying, yuri, drawing doujinshi, manga, anime, Grave of the Fireflies (best. movie. EVER)

Dislikes: BUSH, anti-gay/racist people, people who hate anime because it's 'for kids', people who judge yuugiou on it's dub version, tomatoes, sibling pairings (cousins I can deal with)

What got you into Seto: His past. I'm a sucker for tragic pasts (see above favorite characters xp )

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member

Other: Favorite Seto pairings are Seto/Malik and Seto/Yugi, proud member of the YGO yaoi guild

eek I loved Grave of the Fire flies, I was the most sad anime I have ever seen! crying

That movie is so sad! I cried when he burned her body! crying crying crying

I thought the saddest part was when they were walking along, and Seita was feeding Setsuko some rice they found on the ground. So sad! crying
Very sad!

*thwaps self for not seeing this post until now... nearly 3 months later!!!* I found it strange when I first heard the voice of the police officer (english track... the japanese track is cool too) and I'm like, "Yami?!!", and then I'm like, "Oh! It's Dan Green... oh ok... the guy that does Yami, Silva (Shaman King) and Knuckles (Sonic X)..." xd sweatdrop

Uh-huh...

*covers her head in shame* I can believe that I was so slow... in two ways by the way...

1. I didn't see the post...
2. I didn't reconise the voice...

Please forgive my slowness, Lily... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:56 pm
Gaia Name: Gothictomboy3

Dislikes: mom.....really stupid people....

What got you into Seto: The very first time I watched Yu-Gi-Oh.....hes really sute in the shool uniform

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): member

Other:....wht else do y'all wanna know? ((ive actually been here a long time...i just havent posted...lmao!!))  

gothictomboy3

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:26 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Im Lily
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Im Lily
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan

Likes: Yuugiou, Seto, Malik, Ryou, Bakura, heart yaoi heart rping, cosplaying, yuri, drawing doujinshi, manga, anime, Grave of the Fireflies (best. movie. EVER)

Dislikes: BUSH, anti-gay/racist people, people who hate anime because it's 'for kids', people who judge yuugiou on it's dub version, tomatoes, sibling pairings (cousins I can deal with)

What got you into Seto: His past. I'm a sucker for tragic pasts (see above favorite characters xp )

Other: Favorite Seto pairings are Seto/Malik and Seto/Yugi, proud member of the YGO yaoi guild

eek I loved Grave of the Fire flies, I was the most sad anime I have ever seen! crying

I thought the saddest part was when they were walking along, and Seita was feeding Setsuko some rice they found on the ground. So sad! crying
Very sad!

*thwaps self for not seeing this post until now... nearly 3 months later!!!* I found it strange when I first heard the voice of the police officer (english track... the japanese track is cool too) and I'm like, "Yami?!!", and then I'm like, "Oh! It's Dan Green... oh ok... the guy that does Yami, Silva (Shaman King) and Knuckles (Sonic X)..." xd sweatdrop

Uh-huh...

*covers her head in shame* I can believe that I was so slow... in two ways by the way...

Um, I never ecognized the voice. I just watched it... and cried.
I;m really slow... MY MOM WAS RIGHT! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:33 am
Im Lily
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Im Lily
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Im Lily
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan

Very sad!

Uh-huh...

Um, I never ecognized the voice. I just watched it... and cried.
I;m really slow... MY MOM WAS RIGHT! crying

*cries with her* crying  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:58 pm
gothictomboy3

What got you into Seto: The very first time I watched Yu-Gi-Oh.....hes really sute in the shool uniform

Other:....wht else do y'all wanna know? ((ive actually been here a long time...i just havent posted...lmao!!))

I've seen you in the one thread alkot with like a Kaiba look-a-like.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:32 pm
Name: Death T-2. Wait... SKfantheXTREME. yeah... >__> DT2'ssig was disabled and now I must use this one for all promotions. Gackt|)4|v||7!!!  

Freakachick

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:05 pm
SKfantheXTREME
Name: Death T-2. Wait... SKfantheXTREME. yeah... >__> DT2'ssig was disabled and now I must use this one for all promotions. Gackt|)4|v||7!!!

Aww... that sucks... crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:47 pm
SKfantheXTREME
-_- Not everywhere.  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Toraine

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:56 pm
hiya!! blaugh i'm becky, and of course i'm new here. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:15 pm
Becky_Amaterasu
-Welcomes Becky-  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:35 pm
Im Lily
Becky_Amaterasu
-Welcomes Becky-

Hello Becky... Welcome to our little fangirl family... *smiles*  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:46 pm
Im Lily
gothictomboy3

yea...well...i like to be where the cool people are...lmao!!  

gothictomboy3

Sa_xai

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:51 pm
Gaia Name: Sa_xai (means 'shining amulet' in Egyptian)

Real Name: I cannot disclose that information at the present time as my agents in the field will be compromised.

Dislikes: Food. People who escape the party.

What got you into Seto: My friend told me about an anime about Ancient Egypt (I'm a major aficionado) and....favorite characters are favorite characters, I guess. Haha.

Other: Khemet rocks!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:02 pm
Sa_xai
Gaia Name: Sa_xai (means 'shining amulet' in Egyptian)

Real Name: I cannot disclose that information at the present time as my agents in the field will be compromised.

Dislikes: Food. People who escape the party.

What got you into Seto: My friend told me about an anime about Ancient Egypt (I'm a major aficionado) and....favorite characters are favorite characters, I guess. Haha.

Other: Khemet rocks!!

Ha! You must sign my petition!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^click it^  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:27 pm
gothictomboy3
Im Lily
gothictomboy3

yea...well...i like to be where the cool people are...lmao!!
mad Dem, cool people right here. We have a gay Kaiba! :3 Gays = <3 Very cool, and funny people. Like Satsu Yachi.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff