Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Advice Section
Ask Dr. Love ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_yOsong sAGing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:54 pm
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes raming inlab dito aah  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:28 am
iTs_nOt_oVer25
ii_s3Cr3T_ii
Dr.L♥ve pano kung inlove ka sa bestfriend mo pero may bf na cya, tas nagtanong cya na "did u ever love me", ano po sasagot ko?

wuw gollyy...mukhang mganda tohh..

ganda bah??
hirap kya nyan'.. hanggang ngaun wla parin akong sagot...
tas' pagsinbi ko namang oo, masisira friendship namin..  

idorkalot19

-GodDrake21-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:47 pm
TAKE NOTE: EMO
Here's the question

What about EMO"s Dr.LOVE?

Do you think It's right to die for your love ones?

TOUGH!!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:51 am
dr. love,
wat if un relationship nio long distance as in ung prang wlang tym n mkpgkta.... txt2 ln po ung communication.. sa tingin nio po ba mg-wowork po iun.. kht wlang msaydong blita?  

emoTherA_joTotZz

Suziieewuziiee

Tipsy Noob

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:26 am
Quote:
dr. love,
wat if un relationship nio long distance as in ung prang wlang tym n mkpgkta.... txt2 ln po ung communication.. sa tingin nio po ba mg-wowork po iun.. kht wlang msaydong blita?

I want to know the answer for this aswell.. rolleyes rolleyes sweatdrop
ty  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:56 pm
-GodDrake04-
TAKE NOTE: EMO
Here's the question

What about EMO"s Dr.LOVE?

Do you think It's right to die for your love ones?

TOUGH!!! ^_^

uhm?? opinion lang.

kung ung die is to save other lives parang ok lang.

pro ung die as in pagpapatiwakal dhl bigo sa love, kalokohan. xp  

sploinks

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

-GodDrake21-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:53 pm
have nothing to ask kse..
ok naman lovelife.. smile

d ako EMO ah.
wahahha.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:08 am
Dear barbiegirl143,

Long distance relationships have both, advantages and disadvantages. For some, the distance is a good help to slowly open up to the relationship without the incessant presence of the partner. The romance stays kindled because you aren’t around the person 24/7 seeing various habits and routines that can get repetitive.
In terms of disadvantages, it is very frustrating that there is no intimacy, no hugging, no kissing. At least between the meetings. You will experience difficulties in connecting because you don’t have eye contact and can’t take walks or enjoy dinners out together.
Then again that makes the meetings so much more intense then they would be in a “normal” relationship. It’s the quality, not the quantity.
Long distance relationships can work, but there are some rules and guides you have to follow.
Of course, there is also a very important condition without an long distant relationship can not work:
You must have a true interest in each other. I mean a deep emotional connection, whether you’ve been together before the spacial separation or you’ve met each other through chat/e-mail. I’m afraid a physical attraction is not enough. That’s why most summer vacation affairs fail in the end.

Try This:

1. Have A Relationship Plan For The Future
Know where you are heading. Have a light at the end of the tunnel.
What do you want to accomplish in you partnership? Have goals and a time frame when you want to be together. It is very important that you both have a hope to live for.
I think that this is the most common reason why some long distance relationships don’t work: they don’t have a plan, they just hope it will turn out right, that a miracle is going to happen. Certainly this also means you have to make sacrifices. At least one of you.
Realize that you most likely only have three options: she moves to him, he moves to her or both move to another place. Start talking about it as soon as you realize that you want to be together. The biggest mistake you can make is to hush it up.

2. Meet Regularly
Try to see each other every month at least once. Plan this ahead and include some activities, like town visits, museums, a weekend in a fancy hotel, etc. Make it a celebration, an explosion, something very special!
Soon this short meetings will be something you long for, something that you will align your life at.
Remember, you only get a real connection by touching, feeling and smelling a person. You don’t get scent with email or skype, or that initial wow you feel inside when you see your love.
So do everything you can to meet at least once a month.

3. Use Modern Technologies To Communicate
You need all the help you can get, so why not using the glorious benefits of a modern communication world:

* Get an e-mail account if you do not have one and write at least one e-mail to each other every day
* Use Skype or something similar to talk to each other for free. Believe me, it’s awesome watching a movie together while simultaneously talking on Skype
* Use Instant Messaging (I recommend the Yahoo Messenger)
* Use digital photographs and videos of your daily activities and send them via e-mail
* Use a webcam (this I can highly recommend)

Using all this electronic stuff will make it much easier for you both. Imagine how it used to be 100 years ago, when a letter used to take months.

4. Give Yourselves A Free Day
This one-sided communication - I mean with no physical interaction - can sometimes frustrate very intensively. It is possible that this frustration then comes to conflicts between you as an outlet for it. This could lead to misunderstandings that are very difficult to resolve per e-mail. Believe me one thing, you do not want to have a fight over e-mail or phone.
I then found it very helpful to insert a day or two without any communication. What then happens is that you miss each other very intensively and you usually find yourselves at a more higher level than you were before.
If the only way of interaction between you is canceled for a day or two, you will either progress or doubt. In any case you will know where you stand. This is also a good way to test your long distance relationship.

5. Write Extensive And Intimate E-mails
Open yourself up completely. Write about your inner state, what you are feeling, what you dream about, what you hope for. As a rule of guidance: describe in your e-mails your inner state and in your phone-calls your outer state. Writing is more intense than verbal communication and allows you to be more intimate. That will create a tighter bond between you.
The most important thing here is: be honest! Don’t pretend you are someone you are not. Don’t put yourself in a better light. Long distance relationships only have a chance if both are completely honest and congruent.

6. Send A Written Letter Once In A While
Do not underestimate the marvelous feeling, when you look in your letter box and find a letter from your love, open it and see his/her writing. This is a pleasure we often forget about in this modern times. Not to mention that it’s far more romantic.

7. Beware Of Jealousy
Jealousy is a very dangerous thing and can threaten every long distance relationship. Jealousy is commonly a lack of trust and understanding. It very often reveals insecurities and bad experiences in other relationships.
The keyword here is simply: trust. You cannot control and observe your partner, you only can have faith in your relationship and in the things you build together in the times you had. Hold on to that and never give in to that green eyed monster.
Jealousy is one of the most negative and destructive emotions there is!

8. Avoid Dangerous “Situations”
As mentioned before, trust is essential. If you completely trust your partner and also have faith in your relationship, you can pretty much do what you want without endangering your relation. However, I nevertheless recommend avoiding some specific situations. Of course it depends on the person, but I would not date the opposite sex alone, or go to wild parties. Simply avoid temptations that could distract you from each other.
Better safe than sorry!

9. Never Loose Faith

“People will tell you that long distance relationships never work. Don’t listen!”

Watch out, you will meet a lot of skepticism. People will tell you that long distance relationships never work, especially those who have had negative experiences about it. Don’t listen to them. People tend to negate things they failed on.
Listen to me: it can definitely work, but you both have to believe it. Check out my article on achieving goals.

10. Always Stay Positive

Always assume that your partner loves you and cares about you. Never assume anything negative, whether you read something in his/her e-mails or you disliked how he/she made a weird comment on something. Don’t interpret to much in it.
The problem with non-face-to-face communication is the lack of facial expression. It is so easy to misinterpret but unfortunately much harder to trust and stay positive.
I assure you, if something was wrong, you will know it.
As you can see, I’m definitely positive about long distance relationships. They expose ongoing life lessons, and prove that love, loyalty, and faith are the vital ingredients to a lasting relationship.
Have faith, have trust and you both will succeed in the end.

Sincerely
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:27 am
Dear _aShoL3_,

Hello and sorry for not answering your question right away, I've been very busy with alot of stuffs. Okay about sa tanong mo. I see that you have this feeling for your bestfriend but like you said nga may BF na siya and now she's asking you if there came a time na minahal mo siya. In the first place hindi niya dapat tinatanong yan sayo KNOWING MERON SIYANG BF, coz that's also like saying ikaw ang takbuhan or "2nd choice" everytime na may quarrel sila or pag di nafifill up ng BF niya ang needs nya. And also she wouldn't tell you those kind of questions if she doesn't feel anything for you.

And ikaw bilang bestfriend, knowing na alam mo may bf siya, do you think it's right na sabihin sa kanya nararamdaman mo? it can destroy your bestfriend's relationship, unless.. she's not happy with him anymore pero that's not an excuse para magcreate ng another affair, being SELFISH can cost alot of damage so iwasan sana natin ang makasakit ng damdamin ng iba. kung kinakailangan isipin muna ang gagawin ng sampu hanggang sa daang daang beses GAWIN MO. goodluck!

Sincerely,
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:24 am
How sweet! Haha.!  

-GodDrake21-

Azrael IIX

Tipsy Trader

6,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:28 am
Doc I need help. sad Long story so I'll make it short.I''m 14.Nka dameh nah if you'll ask me.It started kxeh last year(nung time qoh lng na realize) napagtripan lng paglaruan yung mga girls sa school.Nkah 3 gf akoh in 3 weeks(usually 1 month ang palet).Ayun brineak koh clah tapos after one month nkakuha akoh ng senior student.That time I thought syah na ngah peroh after 1 week ang boring plah nyah.Ung main point prng ang biles koh mag sawah. and ngauhn prng walah nkoh feeling kahit kanino ang boring nah.Panuh uhn?gustoh ko lng nmn makakitah ng girl nah perfect match but lgeh nlng wrong choice.Now meron nnmng new target umamen na syah na may gustoh syah sakehn.(i-clear koh lng ndeh lahat ng nagkakagustoh sakehn nililigawahn koh XD)anuh na gagawahn koh?everytime nlng na may ma typan liligawan kahet alah nmng feelings.Ndeh koh lng tlgah mapigilahn..............Help?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:04 pm
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN
Dear _aShoL3_,

Hello and sorry for not answering your question right away, I've been very busy with alot of stuffs. Okay about sa tanong mo. I see that you have this feeling for your bestfriend but like you said nga may BF na siya and now she's asking you if there came a time na minahal mo siya. In the first place hindi niya dapat tinatanong yan sayo KNOWING MERON SIYANG BF, coz that's also like saying ikaw ang takbuhan or "2nd choice" everytime na may quarrel sila or pag di nafifill up ng BF niya ang needs nya. And also she wouldn't tell you those kind of questions if she doesn't feel anything for you.

And ikaw bilang bestfriend, knowing na alam mo may bf siya, do you think it's right na sabihin sa kanya nararamdaman mo? it can destroy your bestfriend's relationship, unless.. she's not happy with him anymore pero that's not an excuse para magcreate ng another affair, being SELFISH can cost alot of damage so iwasan sana natin ang makasakit ng damdamin ng iba. kung kinakailangan isipin muna ang gagawin ng sampu hanggang sa daang daang beses GAWIN MO. goodluck!

Sincerely,
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

oh.. Tnxz po ^^  

idorkalot19

chebellaa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:05 pm
Azrael IIX
Doc I need help. sad Long story so I'll make it short.I''m 14.Nka dameh nah if you'll ask me.It started kxeh last year(nung time qoh lng na realize) napagtripan lng paglaruan yung mga girls sa school.Nkah 3 gf akoh in 3 weeks(usually 1 month ang palet).Ayun brineak koh clah tapos after one month nkakuha akoh ng senior student.That time I thought syah na ngah peroh after 1 week ang boring plah nyah.Ung main point prng ang biles koh mag sawah. and ngauhn prng walah nkoh feeling kahit kanino ang boring nah.Panuh uhn?gustoh ko lng nmn makakitah ng girl nah perfect match but lgeh nlng wrong choice.Now meron nnmng new target umamen na syah na may gustoh syah sakehn.(i-clear koh lng ndeh lahat ng nagkakagustoh sakehn nililigawahn koh XD)anuh na gagawahn koh?everytime nlng na may ma typan liligawan kahet alah nmng feelings.Ndeh koh lng tlgah mapigilahn..............Help?

kuya prehas tau problem..pero indi ko tinanong dti kc bka sabihin nila palygirl or whatsoever ako.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:06 am
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN
Dear _aShoL3_,

Sincerely,
DR LOVE ng IWONCLAN

Dr LovE
isa pa pong question, the same situation pa rin. Pero kapag aalis na ang girl na sila pa ng BF nya. Tama pa ba na hindi ipaalam sa kanya ang nararamdaman ko ??

P.S = mahina ako sa Love ...sensya na po. sweatdrop  

idorkalot19

Azrael IIX

Tipsy Trader

6,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:25 pm
checute_21
Azrael IIX

kuya prehas tau problem..pero indi ko tinanong dti kc bka sabihin nila palygirl or whatsoever ako.. sweatdrop

l0l intay nlng natehn c doc biggrin mag 1 week na ytah alah pahrehn reply sweatdrop  
Advice Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff